roe_jogan

Apr 3, 2024
This game is great, I have no other way to put it, yes, I do agree that the art could use some fine-tuning, but personally, I think it's serviceable.
Good, humanized characters, great plot, interesting story, good mechanics and pacing.
I read that Theresa and Hanna is out of the picture, but I'm here praying it becomes a thing in the future, if you let me, I have a suggestion, an cheating path where Kat entices Theresa to be her side piece while Hanna is completely oblivous to it (with Kat acting/dressing in such a way that becomes impossible to deny her).
Theresa really is my main girl but Lexie deserves some serious praise too, I hope you find a way to include more of her, and if you ask me, her (dis)connection with her father is the way to go, it's right there.
Unfortunatelly I'm broke, can't barely makes ends meet (3 late bills + rent just this month), but as soon as I have a penny or two to spare, I'll be supporting you, I'm praying more people find about this game, but its genuinely fun and GOOD, and good work should be rewarded and you deserve.
Much success my brother (or sister), keep it up the great work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IridescentTaste
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes