bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ShardOfMySoul-1.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of
Shard of My Soul [v1.9]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required .

Download

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Shard of My Soul Gallery Unlocker [v1.9mab1] [asahibito]

Gallery, Achievements and Extras unlocker. Still need Patreon code for patreon content.

Updated for game version 1.9. Download at original post.

IridescentTaste

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
Liked the game and it's options, right until chapter 9. That is where I noped out. Sorry, not sticking with an unavoidable blackmail plot.
It is actually avoidable, but I suppose most common path leads to Kat being blackmailed by Rick in chapter 9. Although there is always an option to avoid having sex with him.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
It is actually avoidable, but I suppose most common path leads to Kat being blackmailed by Rick in chapter 9. Although there is always an option to avoid having sex with him.
I avoided sex with him but she agreed to sell drugs for him. So she caved to blackmail either way unless there is some hidden choice that keeps this event from ever happening.

IridescentTaste

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
I avoided sex with him but she agreed to sell drugs for him. So she caved to blackmail either way unless there is some hidden choice that keeps this event from ever happening.

I get that's a fairly specific choice. Maybe I should think about giving Kat another option to avoid this situation (and blackmail situations in general) - if it bothered you enough to quit the game, then there will be more people who don't like it. It would be a shame if they ended the game they otherwise liked just because of this.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017

I get that's a fairly specific choice. Maybe I should think about giving Kat another option to avoid this situation (and blackmail situations in general) - if it bothered you enough to quit the game, then there will be more people who don't like it. It would be a shame if they ended the game they otherwise liked just because of this.
l wouldn't like such hidden choices to be hidden away either. l don't know if he keeps interest if l am dressing provocatively and still refuse. Either way, don't like when a protagonist is submissive to someone that is malicious

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020

It is your game, your vision. Remember, you cannot please everyone. If you try, you will never finish the game. That is why I don't think setting up points or on/off switches works the best in games. I think all options should be there but be yes/no, based on player preference. I get that is not how thigs work in real life but we don't need a real life simulator, most of us want escapism.

IridescentTaste

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2022
It is your game, your vision. Remember, you cannot please everyone. If you try, you will never finish the game. That is why I don't think setting up points or on/off switches works the best in games. I think all options should be there but be yes/no, based on player preference. I get that is not how thigs work in real life but we don't need a real life simulator, most of us want escapism.
Thanks for the elaboration, it's something to think about.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes