VN Ren'Py Shards of the Past [v0.3.1] [Garou24]

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Alan Dalles

Oct 18, 2022
Possible conclusions about game's aspects:
World: Maybe post-apocalyptic reality with a bias towards feudal Middle Ages. Humans is a dominant race, elves and dwarves are isolated in decreasing enclaves and fighting for survival (including criminal methods- Damerek, Viviara).
Protagonist: conventionally good guy with the concept of fairness. In the past was (maybe) an antihero (nightmare with betrayal of three people and escape).
Quinara: elven princess or queen (elves are my people, responsibility for their actions), whose clan was captured. Has a paragon tendency and (maybe) magic abilities (healing). The pre-story with protagonist - reverse trop "Damsel in distress".
Kaela: daughter of the lord with a sense of adventure (fabulous escapism). Straight trop "Damsel in distress".
Viviara: elven rebel-warrior. Head of a clan with a knight principles, "Strong woman", need of a sensual release.
Main story is intrigued, good luck to author in lore's development.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
World: Maybe post-apocalyptic reality with a bias towards feudal Middle Ages. Humans is a dominant race, elves and dwarves are isolated in decreasing enclaves and fighting for survival (including criminal methods- Damerek, Viviara).
What makes the world aspect a bit more interesting is the existence of traditional fantasy races (i.e. Elves and Dwarves) when it seems humanity already reached modern technology. Two other games - New Antioch & Price of Power - include the medieval setting w/ modern tech from the past, but neither have touched upon the existence of other races.

This is the first time I've been truly stumped on where the plot is going. Unless Garou decides to shit on my dreams by saying "it was just a simulation bro"... Please don't do that to me.....

Reactions: Beast161616

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
I am curious about how many updates and time it will take for us to save Branson's family.

in the planned tagsi also saw incest, wonder how that will be implemented since MC doesn't know his roots.
Hope MC has some noble roots. Would be nice to build a kingdom with Qinaera in it. Alas just my dreams.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I am curious about how many updates and time it will take for us to save Branson's family.

in the planned tagsi also saw incest, wonder how that will be implemented since MC doesn't know his roots.
Hope MC has some noble roots. Would be nice to build a kingdom with Qinaera in it. Alas just my dreams.
Maybe the incest will be inside the Branson family ?!

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Maybe the incest will be inside the Branson family ?!
yeah i'm thinking that as well or maybe the MC is related to the Branson family when he gets his memories back but somehow I think that might be to much of a stretch to be a possibility

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
yeah i'm thinking that as well or maybe the MC is related to the Branson family when he gets his memories back but somehow I think that might be to much of a stretch to be a possibility
Hence my hope for a noble roots. That will make the incest possible. Maybe not knowing hes part of the Brenson family till its know at a later time.

Not really looking forward to watch Mr Brenson been busy with his family. Hate the dude already

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hi,
I put together a few minor adjustments for this title (mods and visual changes).
  • Changed the default textbox, to a custom bottom shaded version...which can slightly aid with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background material.
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows the user to view as well edit. (Used as a secondary to support the UCD mod, and can be used to see more of what's behind the story choices, as well see requirement checks that happen, etc.).
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor mod, which can display on screen what's behind most choices that offer points and other game info. (It's not a walk through, but can aid in game play like one.)
  • Included the Universal 4+1 textbox mod, which comes with an opacity slider. (All images below are using the theme default choice, as well I changed the blue textbox choice with a black one)
  • Also included a quick menu mod that hide's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Cleans up the dialog area by removing the quick menu)
  • Included a pre-configured roll back unlock file (unren-rollback.rpy)…which will enable the rollback feature to this title.
Install:
Just extract and merge the Adjustment game folder with this titles game folder. Then run your game exe, and enjoy the small minor visual adjustments.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please note, some of these mods work well with a 3rd party walk throughs, but if one is made available and is applied and your game gives and error right away...most likely it will be from the Universal 4+1 textbox mod (just remove both files in your game folder, which will have the mods name on them), and or the UCD mod (just remove the _mods folder).

Regards.

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Hi,
I put together a few minor adjustments for this title (mods and visual changes).
  • Changed the default textbox, to a custom bottom shaded version...which can slightly aid with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background material.
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows the user to view as well edit. (Used as a secondary to support the UCD mod, and can be used to see more of what's behind the story choices, as well see requirement checks that happen, etc.).
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor mod, which can display on screen what's behind most choices that offer points and other game info. (It's not a walk through, but can aid in game play like one.)
  • Included the Universal 4+1 textbox mod, which comes with an opacity slider. (All images below are using the theme default choice, as well I changed the blue textbox choice with a black one)
  • Also included a quick menu mod that hide's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Cleans up the dialog area by removing the quick menu)
  • Included a pre-configured roll back unlock file (unren-rollback.rpy)…which will enable the rollback feature to this title.
Install:
Just extract and merge the Adjustment game folder with this titles game folder. Then run your game exe, and enjoy the small minor visual adjustments.

Please note, some of these mods work well with a 3rd party walk throughs, but if one is made available and is applied and your game gives and error right away...most likely it will be from the Universal 4+1 textbox mod (just remove both files in your game folder, which will have the mods name on them), and or the UCD mod (just remove the _mods folder).

Regards.
Now, if you could only add a “sex” mod….lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Tulrek

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Hottdamn this game looks absolutely brilliant. A question, i can see all the tags i like threesome,lesbian,pregnancy, the only one missing is Harem, does anyone know anything about that?

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes