VN Ren'Py Shards of the Past [v0.3.1] [Garou24]

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hottdamn this game looks absolutely brilliant. A question, i can see all the tags i like threesome,lesbian,pregnancy, the only one missing is Harem, does anyone know anything about that?
i dont like 3some, lesbian, pregnancy, and i hate harem.
thats why im playing this game and not grandad house, wvm and similar masterpieces.
hopefully that clarifies a bit your question.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
i dont like 3some, lesbian, pregnancy, and i hate harem.
thats why im playing this game and not grandad house, wvm and similar masterpieces.
hopefully that clarifies a bit your question.
Well good for you that all of that is avoidable in this one, i don't believe in kink shaming anyone. :), and no it didn't clarify coz 3things you don't like are in the game anyway so...

Reactions: johndoe19

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well good for you that all of that is avoidable in this one, i don't believe in kink shaming anyone. So if you don't have an answer i request you to stop acting like a child and be cordial:)
you have got your answer, hopefully you can read/understand it properly...no kink shaming ofc.;)

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
you have got your answer, hopefully you can read/understand it properly...no kink shaming ofc.;)
No i didn't lol, what do you mean? You hate 4 things and 3 of them are in this game even though they are optional, how can i assume it has harem or not lol. What's soo hard now a days for people to give a straight answer idk lmao

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
No i didn't lol, what do you mean? You hate 4 things and 3 of them are in this game even though they are optional, how can i assume it has harem or not lol. What's soo hard now a days for people to give a straight answer idk lmao
ok, you cant read, i get it, no (kink)shame there.
though you should probably work on that area, at least a bit before venturing in world wide webs...

• Sad

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
he is just being an ass but I did a quick search to try and help you find an answer as you got me curious. There is no harem in the planned tag but I came across a post from last year by the dev saying he does want to add a harem option but based on your choices and wants to do it in a way that makes sense. But it's mostly an idea and nothing is set in stone. The dev also said it won't be a full harem with everyone but a partial one.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
he is just being an ass but I did a quick search to try and help you find an answer as you got me curious. There is no harem in the planned tag but I came across a post from last year by the dev saying he does want to add a harem option but based on your choices and wants to do it in a way that makes sense. But it's mostly an idea and nothing is set in stone. The dev also said it won't be a full harem with everyone but a partial one.
Thank you for the info:)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
considering your history on the zooone by now you should be aware of how "harem" functions - it is either all or nothing, 0/1, on/off...there cant be anything "partial" in there...even mentioning "partial" with a h-word can bring only misfortune to a thread.

now, should i go to hillside or interwined and ask for a harem, huh:unsure:
to not steer it further...:BootyTime:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
considering your history on the zooone by now you should be aware of how "harem" functions - it is either all or nothing, 0/1, on/off...there cant be anything "partial" in there...even mentioning "partial" with a h-word can bring only misfortune to a thread.

now, should i go to hillside or interwined and ask for a harem, huh:unsure:
to not steer it further...:BootyTime:
nah I don't agree with that at all. maybe to you a harem has to include everyone but not to me not like it matters to me anyways harems are my least favorite thing anyhow. So even if I do play them once in awhile I only play optional ones as there is usually a few LI I dont want to include. The partial thing came from a post I found from the dev anyways from a year ago or so. So I dont get why you are even quoting me tbh as I was not asking for one anyways I was simply answering a question of another user.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
nah I don't agree with that at all. maybe to you a harem has to include everyone but not to me not like it matters to me anyways harems are my least favorite thing anyhow. So even if I do play them once in awhile I only play optional ones as there is usually a few LI I dont want to include. The partial thing came from a post I found from the dev anyways from a year ago or so. So I dont get why you are even quoting me tbh as I was not asking for one anyways I was simply answering a question of another user.
Probably woke on the wrong side of the bed and being edgy for no valid reason at all :ROFLMAO:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
nah, i wasnt referring to you, in that regard, yet to those with that particular and very specific kink.
better be safe than sorry in that regard, despite in the zooone that is mission impossible...
yet at least we can keep trying (to prevent at least some unwanted jumping in of various kinkers unrelated to the game itself):HideThePain:
Probably woke on the wrong side of the bed and being edgy for no valid reason at all :ROFLMAO:
please, do try again (to read)...you can do it!
i believe in you!:giggle:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
dude, you're giving them ideas, and after next update somebody like him will come to the thread and start accusing Dev of lying, - "you promised harem, I want full harem, where is harem... jada jada", I've been there, I've seen this bullshit at least few times and not even long ago. Not that they aren't doing this already, but still.
it's great that you're cool about that, but common, for majority of harem fanbase - it's all or nothing.

Reactions: metamorphMP

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
dude, you're giving them ideas, and after next update somebody like him will come to the thread and start accusing Dev of lying, - "you promised harem, I want full harem, where is harem... jada jada", I've been there, I've seen this bullshit at least few times and not even long ago. Not that they aren't doing this already, but still.
it's great that you're cool about that, but common, for majority of harem fanbase - it's all or nothing.
agreed, but i'm not one of the harem crazy people. It was just a simple question about a game and what it includes, never had to become such a big thing:)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
ah I honestly had no idea I don't go to those game threads to often, so I never noticed it had to be all or nothing to alot of palyers

Garou24

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2021
Harem was talked about a few times, but it is spread out over the past pages. I have thought about ways to include harem, but I didn't see a way to make it work in a believable way without some large changes. So I have no plans for harem in the game. With the slow burn and focus on the story I wanted you to have a chance to get to know the various characters and then choose to develop a deeper connection with certain ones by going down their path instead of trying to merge certain stories with a harem route. Plus I am trying to ensure that the game with have some good replay value so it will not seem like such a grind to play again and choose a different path.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Harem was talked about a few times, but it is spread out over the past pages. I have thought about ways to include harem, but I didn't see a way to make it work in a believable way without some large changes. So I have no plans for harem in the game. With the slow burn and focus on the story I wanted you to have a chance to get to know the various characters and then choose to develop a deeper connection with certain ones by going down their path instead of trying to merge certain stories with a harem route. Plus I am trying to ensure that the game with have some good replay value so it will not seem like such a grind to play again and choose a different path.
speaking of paths and what not that make sense. I'm curious do you plan for any throuple paths . Dont see a pair I like yet since the only other girl I liked for such a pairing I think you is just a side girl ( the one from the event where you can help her daughter and return her to their house) Not really into throuples but something I was curious about all the same.

Garou24

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2021
speaking of paths and what not that make sense. I'm curious do you plan for any throuple paths . Dont see a pair I like yet since the only other girl I liked for such a pairing I think you is just a side girl ( the one from the event where you can help her daughter and return her to their house) Not really into throuples but something I was curious about all the same.
No official plans for a throuple at this time. There are only a couple characters and a couple storylines where I could see it making sense. The first one that comes to mind would be Kaela and Moria since their backgrounds and story arc in the game are closely tied together and they already have a close relationship. If something like that were to develop, I would want to write it in a way that you could have a path for both girls together and well as both separately so they each have an individual path. I would not want to have a throuple be the only path or else you can't pursue either of them, but that means more development work and time to create.

Reactions: Abhai
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes