baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ok I just played it. tried just 1 path.
and I most say. its really really silly.
very little eroticism. theres no corruption involved. its very simple and superficial.
at least the path I chose. dont like cuck or cheating so not sure how they are.

Reactions: mommysboiii

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I get the purpose of this VN but anybody that dislikes NTR is not going to play it. And everybody has their own idea what NTR is some are wrong some are right. And i think a lot of people that holler NTR when a LI or potential LI has sex with some else other than MC know that it is not really NTR but doesn't know what else to call it because they don't like seeing anybody else but themselves with a LI/ potential LI. And i still to this day don't understand why anybody would show a Li or potential LI having sex with someone other than MC. Yes i know in real life women have sex with other men before they date or marry you but i don't want to see it or hear about it. So in that way would feel a bit of cuckholding which is in the realm of NTR. So therefore people holler NTR.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Christ alive. If ye don't like "sharing content"/ntr/whatever, don't go looking for games that has that content just to rip into the comments that you don't like the content. Nobody gives a fuck. Just don't play it, ignore it and carry on with your day.

Any kink-shaming or otherwise off-topic comment will be deleted, and potentially warned.

And yes, it's plainly obvious it's designed to cause a stir. Just don't play it and fuck off back to harem games.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The novel will have 3 story branches told from the main character's (male, custom name) perspective:
*Netorase - The MC willing shares/encourages his girlfriend (Lara) to have sex with others.
*Netorare - The MC is cuckolded by his girlfriend and others.
*Netori - The MC has sex with and potentially steals other mens' partners.​

Ok, I'm not interested in branches 1 and 2. Can only branch 3 be played?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I mean, why even talk about ntr at all?
we should discuss the game itself. is it good or bad?
and so far its quite bad. silly. its not hot. I dont feel anything. not aroused.
example:
- out of the blue
BF: do u want to suck my friends cock?
GF: yes. lets do it
- later same day
BF: hello friend
F: what are you doing here
GF: I want to suck your cock.
- gf go down pull down blouse and his pants and start sucking

I mean, is this hot?
maybe the DEV wanted to provoke you and did this game just to make fun of u.
because its very silly. very very silly game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
What, so if the MC is going after a girl in established relationship like, say, their own mother, the fact that she sleeps with your dad before you woo her counts as NTR?
It isn't NTR, but I don't want to see it. In fact, if I get a chance to avoid non-NTR sex scenes involving LIs I will.

Mysteriously, just because they're not technically NTR doesn't make me like them.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
I mean, why even talk about ntr at all?
we should discuss the game itself. is it good or bad?
and so far its quite bad. silly. its not hot. I dont feel anything. not aroused.
example:
- out of the blue
BF: do u want to suck my friends cock?
GF: yes. lets do it
- later same day
BF: hello friend
F: what are you doing here
GF: I want to suck your cock.
- gf go down pull down blouse and his pants and start sucking

I mean, is this hot?
maybe the DEV wanted to provoke you and did this game just to make fun of u.
because its very silly. very very silly game.
If you explain it this way, then think about it for harem games.

MC: Hi
Some random girl: Oh my good you are so handsome. you should fuck me.
Mc: Sure.
Same random girl: You should fuck my sister too.
Mc: Yea why not.
Same random girl again: I think you should fuck whole world because this is arousing me.
Mc: I already did :rolleyes:
Same random girl again.. : I just came...

Other day at school.
MC walking in the school hallway, there is no male person existing in the world. All girls nephromaniac and when they see MC they just want to sex.

Is this hot? We know that girls are more jealous than boys and have a desire to be the most important. But in all of the harem games, all the women are nephromaniacs and get insane pleasure from sharing MC. I lose interest when something is this illogical.

There are also very ridiculous scenes in NTR games. I'm not taking sides here.

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Ironically the most interesting option seems to be ignored in the description, which is when the paths blend. People don't have equal sexual chemistry, so even in relationships that are poly from the beginning some people bang more often and have a better time doing it than others, and the sexual side of things gets lopsided and it just doesn't work. It's like a whole thing with young liberals, this phase a whole bunch of them go through. An emasculating one, sometimes, since some people seem to hoard all the good sexual chemistry in the polycule and things start to get real cucky then. Y'know, since education seems to be a theme.

I should probably go play the game though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal and dinopara

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
OP, since you are educating. What do you call it if in a game you have multiple POTENTIAL love interests, but those love interests can have sex with other males in the game depending on your choice? If it is not cheating but MC is also not the only male in the game having sex with potential LI.
Ntr netorare is supposed to induces negative feelings like jealously, helplessness, inferiority...
So, in the end .Its depend on how the male protagonist is compared to other male characters. If he is considered a loser looked down upon by most and pitied by fews then it'd most likely be a netorare-focused game. If not then its just a game with multiple paths and some paths happened to have netorare element.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight and Tiasung

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
I believe NTR should only be Netorare which means being cheated on. This will remove a lot of confusion because any other variation have a separate tag for them.

Netori = Cheating (tag)
Netorase = Sharing (tag)

On a separate note, here Dev kun, take my $ and make more uNaVoiDaBlE nTr.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes