yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SharingIsCaring-0.0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Really liked the update, you can get truly different paths. Netorase and netori paths are the best in my opinion. I look forward to the next chapter! Thumbs up and good luck!

Reactions: Fronte91

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
this game escalates everything very quickly, normally I prefer a bit more devolvement but I have to say it is great compared to most ntr games here, this one has a conversation, albeit quick and shallow, about what the characters are okay with and if you choose the correct paths you don't get blindsided by any of the character's decisions, very good.

Dec 16, 2022
I played the First Version and I didn't like it at all tbh, but I saw you mention the new Update in the netorase thread and I decided to give it another Go. I actually enjoyed the new Version a Lot more. I don't know what exactly you reworked from the First version, but that and the new stuff is already much better IMO. I always Like it when other women are involved in the ntr/s, teasing the MC and pushing the Girls to be more naughty, so I liked that Part about the Club scenes and beach.
I am curious in what direction you want to Take those paths, is it going to be more of a beta cuck MC? Also, is there going to be femdom and/or humiliation involved?

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
I played the First Version and I didn't like it at all tbh, but I saw you mention the new Update in the netorase thread and I decided to give it another Go. I actually enjoyed the new Version a Lot more. I don't know what exactly you reworked from the First version, but that and the new stuff is already much better IMO. I always Like it when other women are involved in the ntr/s, teasing the MC and pushing the Girls to be more naughty, so I liked that Part about the Club scenes and beach.
I am curious in what direction you want to Take those paths, is it going to be more of a beta cuck MC? Also, is there going to be femdom and/or humiliation involved?
I appreciate you giving it another chance :) The netorare path will have the MC being more submissive and getting cucked (potentially humiliated as well, still deciding on that), but the netorase path will have a balance of the MC and his wife taking the initiative and both being supportive and encouraging with it all. I am planning on including some swinging options as well that will be available through both the netorase and netori paths, that way players can mix those two paths if they want to. I haven't planned any femdom but it could be a possibility, and I do have some plans for the MC to be dom in some netori scenes. That is all a few builds away at the moment though so nothing is set in stone lol.

Dec 16, 2022
The netorare path will have the MC being more submissive and getting cucked (potentially humiliated as well, still deciding on that)
Well, I'm all for it :ROFLMAO: I only really like when the wife is open about it, not keeping secrets and lying about it, otherwise I'd stick to the ntrs path only ^^
The reason I ask is because right now the main difference between the ntr and ntrs path seems to be whether or not the MC is supportive or reluctant to share his wife, so I was wondering if later femdom/humiliation, forcing him to watch and maybe 'help' etc. was going to further differentiate between those 2 paths. I usually categorize ntr MC in either oblivious, voyeur (spying), or beta MC and right now with him being fully aware of pretty much everything and his wife being very open about it at the club, it's looking like option 3 to me atm.
I do like the addition of Holly, her showing him the picture and teasing him in the club, like I said I always enjoy when there's other women involved too and I think she has some potential if you decide to include some femdom in it later ^^ I kinda want to see her and MC together watching wifey be naughty, or a threesome with wife and holly while MC can only watch :p

Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020
Hard to find any emotional connection to the wife when she looks like that unfortunately, so the impact of the NTR isn't good.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes