Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
Will you have the ability to decide who does the impregnation? ;)
To some degree, yes, but it will likely be one of maybe 3 characters since scripting could get tricky the more options I add. Nothing is certain yet though since this is still a long ways away.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MhariNuevo
Apr 7, 2023
I would love to see a few events if you combine Netorase and Netorare where the wife takes the initiative and cheats on you, you find out and let it happen, also creating opportunities for her to cheat, like going out with her and a friend and finding an excuse to leave both alone only returning when they done the deed

Apr 7, 2023
In case anyone missed it, build 0.0.6 has been released to the public, including versions for Android and macOS too.
gonna check out tonight, are you going to add some unique events for mixing netorare and netorase? Stuff like creating opportunities for the wife to cheat on you on purpose or having the wife cheat and then come home with the recording and she makes you watch while she gives you a handjob?

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
gonna check out tonight, are you going to add some unique events for mixing netorare and netorase? Stuff like creating opportunities for the wife to cheat on you on purpose or having the wife cheat and then come home with the recording and she makes you watch while she gives you a handjob?
Cheating is one of the big distinctions between netorare and netorase, in my opinion at least. The best way to answer this is that both paths will have opportunities for the wife to act on her own, whether or not it is supported by the MC before or after the fact will depend on the path.

Reactions: Turret
Apr 7, 2023
Cheating is one of the big distinctions between netorare and netorase, in my opinion at least. The best way to answer this is that both paths will have opportunities for the wife to act on her own, whether or not it is supported by the MC before or after the fact will depend on the path.
I see, I just think it would be nice to have a reason to mix both paths because it seems like you are missing out if you mix them right now since some events require going all in on either route

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I would love to see a few events if you combine Netorase and Netorare where the wife takes the initiative and cheats on you, you find out and let it happen, also creating opportunities for her to cheat, like going out with her and a friend and finding an excuse to leave both alone only returning when they done the deed
umm that's already the case.

Beodurr

May 20, 2022
game is pretty good each route seems fleshed out which I appreciate. usually in games like this they will focus on one theme then try to get fans of the other themes by tacking on a token scene or two which is always a dissapointment. But this game seems to have a netori scene for every netorare scene.

One thing I appreciate is that so far that the netorase route is actually netorase. What I mean by that is the MC and Lara still have a loving relationship. A lot of times games with netorase its just consenting cuckoldry meaning their relationship is full of humilation, spite and the MC of course has a tiny dick. I hate that which is why I hate netorare but I am actually okay with netorase as long as the relationship is healthy and loving even if I prefer netori. One thing I would like to see on the netorase route is actual swapping cause so far its just the wife doing things with other guys and occasionally sleeping with the MC.

Game is still in early stages but it looks promising. will be keeping an eye on it give it try if you like any of the fetishes mentioned.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
One thing I appreciate is that so far that the netorase route is actually netorase. What I mean by that is the MC and Lara still have a loving relationship. A lot of times games with netorase its just consenting cuckoldry meaning their relationship is full of humilation, spite and the MC of course has a tiny dick. I hate that which is why I hate netorare but I am actually okay with netorase as long as the relationship is healthy and loving
This is something to readily sign too! Sharing is caring seems to develop in the right direction when it comes to netorase! There are few others like "Deliverance", "Lost in Paradise" or "Wifey´s Dilemma revisited" which also have great netorase paths, so it is really great to see another game in that direction! Definitely will keep an eye on this game!(y)

Reactions: Fronte91

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
So, the op lists three routes, and they all seem to be The MC fucks others, Or the Wife fucks others.

Is it just one or the other or can you go full debauchery and have everyone fuck everyone?

Apr 7, 2023
So, the op lists three routes, and they all seem to be The MC fucks others, Or the Wife fucks others.

Is it just one or the other or can you go full debauchery and have everyone fuck everyone?
You can mix and match the events, but many late events require following a route all the way in, also feels inconsistent if you mix netorase and netorare because the protag acts like a wimp on the netorare scenes and goes full chad on the netorase ones.
I wish there was a proper route for those who want to mix these two where the girl goes wild and you enjoy her cheating

Reactions: Fronte91

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022

You can mix and match the events, but many late events require following a route all the way in, also feels inconsistent if you mix netorase and netorare because the protag acts like a wimp on the netorare scenes and goes full chad on the netorase ones.
I wish there was a proper route for those who want to mix these two where the girl goes wild and you enjoy her cheating
The original idea was to demonstrate 3 distinct flavors of NTR and how diverse the genre can be. After going through a lot of the feedback, I am adding an option for swinging that will allow players to mix the netorase and netori branches, though there may still be some continuity issues. The netorare path is the only one that has to be distinct because it drastically changes the main characters' (MC and Wife) personalities.

Future projects won't be as rigid or restrictive as this one, but because of how it's structured so far we'll have to ride it out as is.

Reactions: ThisisforProndude

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
After going through a lot of the feedback, I am adding an option for swinging that will allow players to mix the netorase and netori branches, though there may still be some continuity issues. The netorare path is the only one that has to be distinct because it drastically changes the main characters' (MC and Wife) personalities.
Finally someone spells it out that pure ntr is the odd child and very different from the other 2 :LOL:

Apr 7, 2023
The original idea was to demonstrate 3 distinct flavors of NTR and how diverse the genre can be. After going through a lot of the feedback, I am adding an option for swinging that will allow players to mix the netorase and netori branches, though there may still be some continuity issues. The netorare path is the only one that has to be distinct because it drastically changes the main characters' (MC and Wife) personalities.

Future projects won't be as rigid or restrictive as this one, but because of how it's structured so far we'll have to ride it out as is.
Nice!

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes