Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just played this for the first time
And I was blown away it was so awesome
I really like the netorase path (That is one of my favourite kinks)

Lara is really beautiful I love petite girls like her
She is my favourite character

My favourite scene is when the mc watches Mary & Lara have sex with Gavin

So yeah, I just wanted to say.
Really great game dev
Good luck with the development :)

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
I just played this for the first time
And I was blown away it was so awesome
I really like the netorase path (That is one of my favourite kinks)

Lara is really beautiful I love petite girls like her
She is my favourite character

My favourite scene is when the mc watches Mary & Lara have sex with Gavin

So yeah, I just wanted to say.
Really great game dev
Good luck with the development :)
Thank you for the support and kind words! I'm always happy to hear when people enjoy my creations lol. I'm really hoping F95 adds tags for small boobs/petite and netorase since they have ones for big boobs and netorare, that way people like us can find similar games

Reactions: rgnar62

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thank you for the support and kind words! I'm always happy to hear when people enjoy my creations lol. I'm really hoping F95 adds tags for small boobs/petite and netorase since they have ones for big boobs and netorare, that way people like us can find similar games
Yeah, agreed not enough games have petite love interests imo

And yeah, I also would like a netorase tag

xxn00bxx

May 10, 2017
Looks like 0.0.8 came out a few days ago. Any heroes or estimate of when the free release will be out?

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
Build 0.0.8 is available to the public. Due to itch size restrictions only the PC build is available there, the others can be found on the Patreon post.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Build 0.0.8 is available to the public. Due to itch size restrictions only the PC build is available there, the others can be found on the Patreon post.
Could it be that the downloads on the thread frontpage are not changed? When I call one up, it says version 0.07?

Reactions: laresol

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Fronte91
I´m not sure why the yes option is blocked.I don´t think that i miss points for that.I have every time chose that but maybe i don´t know where.In the script is written "if ntrs > 5 " .This scene is in the chapter_3 script file.It is in the line 930

Reactions: Fronte91

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
Fronte91
I´m not sure why the yes option is blocked.I don´t think that i miss points for that.I have every time chose that but maybe i don´t know where.In the script is written "if ntrs > 5 " .This scene is in the chapter_3 script file.It is in the line 930
It looks like you got a Netori point in there from something. My guess is probably the beach selfie sequence in Chapter 2, the logic for that has always been wonky and I haven't been able to get it running exactly right. I updated this challenge to be "if ntrs >= 5" in the attached script file. Just copy that over the existing one and that should get you going.

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
Fronte91 i think i found an other one.It is in the chapter_2 script line 2210 the choises
Those ones are accurate because they require "pure" playthroughs to unlock, they're the same scenes featuring alternate characters. At the time is was an attempt to keep players on a single route to help with the logic issues, but after Chapter 3 the players can play more freely.

Reactions: Turret

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SharingIsCaring-0.0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Fronte91

NTR King
Game Developer
Apr 26, 2022
This game has become one of my favourite netorase games even in it´s current early form! It is because Fronte91 does a lot really right when it comes to netorase and swinging. Big thumbs up!:) (y)
I appreciate the compliment :) I am trying to do better with each new build, so hearing that is really gratifying.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Toushiro and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I appreciate the compliment :) I am trying to do better with each new build, so hearing that is really gratifying.
Well it is true! We far too often have NTR masquerading as netorase in games, but your paths in SIC show quite nicely that netorase and swinging are different from humiliation, forced NTR.
and I have to say your netori paths are also quite nice. Even the NTR is done well, even if it is not my cup of tea for playing. :)

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Fronte91 Just finished the current build. Gotta say, it is nice to see a good written game with swinging in it. I am not down to be a cuck, no offense to those that are, but I have partner swapped a few times and I have cucked some other men. I will not partake in cheating though. I will roleplay it in games though. I played this game 100% netori until you opened up the swinging portion. I did partner swap with the gym dude and the married chick, also with the best friends. Jack won't get jack shit except maybe a baby of my MC to support. Again, IRL, not down with cheating, just leave them. Anytime I have slept with another man's wife or girlfriend it was either swinging or he was a happy cuck.

There were a few errors I noticed. I think during the first beach scene, instead of the name I chose for the MC's wife, it showed the default name. I think something similar happened later on. There was also one line that was meant to be the MC talking to Jack but it was labeled as the MC's wife speaking. I think that might have been when they first met him at the cafeteria.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I really feel the writing here has gotten way better over the past two updates. Truly no offense intended but the beginning of the game felt a little soulless, which was in a way nice because it let me go through the NTR and NTRS paths without my usual sense of disgust at it. I didn't identify with the MC whatsoever so I didn't really care if he got cucked or not.
Now the writing is good enough that I actually connect with and like the characters enough that I'm only going to continue my netori saves. Honestly very well done with those past two updates. Especially love how everyone's getting pregnant although I have to ask if it's supposed to be RNG that knocks the girls up? Cause my boy hasn't missed a shot yet.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes