4.20 star(s) 27 Votes

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I hope to see a new bbc character and not a bbc Greg.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am pretty sure we will get BBC action sooner or later. Like in all games it will start with the husband and the wife lying in bed in evening and looking in the online shop for Dildos and wife will wqnt to have a black beast Dildo or something for training and then ....

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
It's better to tell him anyway, otherwise we will not know about it, because we are playing for Den =)
Plus, I don't think it's really necessary to act behind Den's back, if he doesn't mind her being happy and satisfied with other men.
i just thought if he catch her hidden conversation with someone online and watch them at home for extra jealousy + humiliation. Story is already good but maybe like this extra spice would be good , we can see how pratagonist try to win her back again.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
I really like the game
but is there anyone who knows how to make the dialog bar transparent?
I find the solution :)
if anyone interested look HERE. Penfold Mole did an amazing job.

Last edited:
Reactions: HikenNoAcee

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
there is no option at Ren'py platform but for good scene you can press " H " button to see full screen bro.
You can simply put this inside game folder and replace it when asked...

It will add an Opacity Slider in Preferences
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: gnole13

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Strange game, no matter what path you choose, she ends up too promiscuous , and very little or nothing is avoidable.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Wondering if I should add kinetic novel as one of the tags due to lack of choice and the variables meaning nothing in top rightr

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Strange game, no matter what path you choose, she ends up too promiscuous , and very little or nothing is avoidable.
The game must live up to its name.... the Fiancée MUST be shared, with or without the consent of the MC :p The only choice how the sharing happens, or who shares her... whether you share her or she shares herself!... For me, I'd rather be on the train, rather than getting dragged behind it, or worse, just watching it leave!

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes