foible

Aug 29, 2017
Reactions: theklannad

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
here's a zip with all the shark's games with bonus and hints
I also allow myself to put back a zip with only the bonus already shared by Cuyo1786, because I replaced 2 or 3 bonus by the originals.
for info for the .swf files I use

or
SWF & FLV Player (which is also available for mac)

bonus shark

games sharks

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
Don't know what it is, but when trying to download the 2,57GB Games Shark package after approx 10% Chrome crashes.

Tryed on 3 computers and always the same.

Any idea?

Maybe splitting the huge file into smaller chunks could help.

Mar 10, 2019
here's a zip with all the shark's games with bonus and hints
I also allow myself to put back a zip with only the bonus already shared by Cuyo1786, because I replaced 2 or 3 bonus by the originals.
for info for the .swf files I use

or
SWF & FLV Player (which is also available for mac)

bonus shark Mega

games sharks Mega
tried to download this and my whole browser shut down. why?

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Don't know what it is, but when trying to download the 2,57GB Games Shark package after approx 10% Chrome crashes.
tried to download this and my whole browser shut down. why?
Download with . Just make sure 'Transfer with MEGA Desktop App' is ticked on the download page and MEGASync is running on your PC, before hitting 'Download'.

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
The content of the following .ISO file is from the separate Shark-Lagoon games in HTML5.
1-The Bet (Bonus)
2-Mums Going Out (Demo)
3-Mums Going Out (Full Game)
4-The Bet (Full Game)

Link: Mega
* .ISO weight: 459.8MB approximate.
* Unzipped weight: 460MB.

I have used the Engine RPG Maker MV as if it were an emulator, in order not to have to use a Google Chrome Portable.

1- Note: You are only in a test version. Resources must be resized to conform to that required by the Engine RMMV (RPG Maker MV). And this part I do not know, if someone would do it, you can lose the image quality in the resources.
2- Note: That is why it freezes and closes automatically, without being able to continue.

Thanks to:
shark from the lagoon (Shark's Lagoon) for the games
bakuon for sharing the link to the games (the bet + bonus + mum s going out on Mega).
Do you have any info about the new game?

Eikichi77

Jun 7, 2020
Hello friends, i would like to play mum's going out game with hmtl doesnt someone have a solution for me please

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote