bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Hello friends, i would like to play mum's going out game with hmtl doesnt someone have a solution for me please
with which browser, are you trying to open the game?
chrome/firefox...
for me chrome works very well (under windows 10)

Reactions: Eikichi77

foible

Aug 29, 2017
No one will ever give you their login. Shark monitors IPs that connect to the priv box. Login sharing is an immediate ban. And the new games are html5, can’t be downloaded like the old games. Someone would have to rip the files to local, recode them to run on local, and post them here. Nobody’s gonna do that. Only way you play new Shark games anymore is wait until they’re public or pay the 11 euro. It’s not a renewing sub. I suggest buy it, play the two games as much as like for a month, then don’t buy one again until the next two games are in. He releases at most two games a year. If you can’t muster $10-15 a year, just wait for public release.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Have to say, when I heard Shark was moving to HTML5 as a platform, I thought, finally he is dragging his out dated games into the present, I mean, the stories are usually good if not predictable, along with the hint words and the general scene artwork is nice in his games, but hell, the artwork on guys, girls, animals and so on is at least 15 years out of date, it somewhat annoyed me in reality, he is still doing the same old crap and he actually has to nads to ask for money for it lol :D

Reactions: Cuyo1786

Ramiz

Aug 6, 2017
Have to say, when I heard Shark was moving to HTML5 as a platform, I thought, finally he is dragging his out dated games into the present, I mean, the stories are usually good if not predictable, along with the hint words and the general scene artwork is nice in his games, but hell, the artwork on guys, girls, animals and so on is at least 15 years out of date, it somewhat annoyed me in reality, he is still doing the same old crap and he actually has to nads to ask for money for it lol :D
But you don't have to pay if you don't like it, it's simple as that. Outdated graphics or not, there is no arguing that he puts a lot of effort in his games and he can decide if he wants the game to be free or not.

Reactions: bakuon

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
But you don't have to pay if you don't like it, it's simple as that. Outdated graphics or not, there is no arguing that he puts a lot of effort in his games and he can decide if he wants the game to be free or not.
Oh I agree, but there is no question of "Outdated graphics or not" the artwork on girls/guys is min 15 years out of date no matter how much work he puts into it all, he knew well flash was ending years in advance as most did, it was a golden chance for him to up his game entirely and learn a new skillset for everything and produce stunning games, I mean as an example, I read on his forum from outside, the Christiesroom was changing their game platform to move with the times, to the same platform that WillyD is on,, is what Christiesroom is intending on using, so, awesome on that, in 15 years time will shark still be dishing out the same crap? but by then it will be 30 years out of date lol.

Reactions: Cuyo1786

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Wel i can tolerate the 2003 graphics but with his HTML games everytime i move the cursor out of frame the game freezes because the cursor's icon doesn't respond anymore, c'mon Shark put some effort at least!!!

Reactions: brittC25

Blazenfox55

May 3, 2017
anyone have the bonuses for the games Babysitting,Desire and Submission 3,Wendy's Birthday Party,Karyukai castle whispers, and campus?.....
That actualy work on a computer like a pc or laptop.

Blazenfox55

May 3, 2017
Does anyone have working game bonuses for pc or laptop like Another Afternoon at the swiming pool,Babysitting, Wendy's Birthday Party,Desire & Submission 3,Karyukai,Nanny's day,Campus and Castle whispers please and thank u?...........

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Does anyone have working game bonuses for pc or laptop like Another Afternoon at the swiming pool,Babysitting, Wendy's Birthday Party,Desire & Submission 3,Karyukai,Nanny's day,Campus and Castle whispers please and thank u?...........
you can go and have a look on shark's website, they put some of them for free download.
if not look at the previous pages some of them are available (pages 11?)

to help you in your research, if there are not many pages look at the pages 1 by 1 you will surely find what you are looking for.
if there are a lot of useful pages the search window on the top right (img1), go to the game page (shark lagoon), type "bonus" (img2) and you have all the people who talk about bonus

Last edited:
Reactions: michaelcrossme

Blazenfox55

May 3, 2017
If I missed any please say and I'll add them in.
Game Title - hint word | level words

1. A Perfect Wife - duty
  2. Another Late Night at the Office - boss
  3. Babysitting - ? | nice | attractive | exciting | irresistible
  4. Beach Girl - ?
  5. Break In - widia
  6. Campus - butt
  7. Castle Whispers - monk
  8. Castle Whispers II - abran
  9. Desire and Submission 1 - spank
  10. Desire and Submission 2 - spank | malfort
  11. Desire and Submission 3 - exhib | ?
  12. Jungle Call 1&2 - river
  13. Karyukai - japan
  14. Mum's Boyfriend - dad
  15. Mum's Going Out - son
  16. Nanny's Day - bride
  17. Narco P2 - cop | investigation
  18. Narco P3 - cop | narcotic
  19. Private Consultation - nurse | bedroom | corridor | hospital
  20. Rivalries - house
  21. Sisters of the Coast - booty
  22. Sohpie's Desires - paint
  23. Stool Pigeon P1 - patsy
  24. Stool Pigeon P2 - mylene (Phone-click, don't press enter)
  25. Stool Pigeon P3 - patsy (?)
  26. Teasing Holidays - bike
  27. The Bet - kid
  28. The Cruise - trip
  29. Under the Spotlights - camera
  30. Wendy Birthday Party - gift
U missed Horny Afternoon, Another Very Special Afternoon, Secret Fantasy Dreams, Captive of the Rebels, Sister's of the Coast, Boarding School Memories, and Furious Mermaid hint words.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote