CrazzyMonkey

Apr 13, 2021
What to do once MC is back at home after Lawyer visit, can't seem to do anything and there are no hints, even the cheat mod just gives relation points, don't know what to do next.

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
After the visit to the lawyer, phone says "enjoy the day" - but you can't actually DO anything! Nothing in the house, can't advance time, can't go anywhere.....game basically stays stuck. There was promise here, but it faded ever so quickly, first with the half cut off images, to the impassable place I'm in now, there's no future for this game unless the dev fixes this.

AdultMoonGames

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2021
After the visit to the lawyer, phone says "enjoy the day" - but you can't actually DO anything! Nothing in the house, can't advance time, can't go anywhere.....game basically stays stuck. There was promise here, but it faded ever so quickly, first with the half cut off images, to the impassable place I'm in now, there's no future for this game unless the dev fixes this.
What to do once MC is back at home after Lawyer visit, can't seem to do anything and there are no hints, even the cheat mod just gives relation points, don't know what to do next.
Saves from 0.1 are not compatible.
Extract the game to a fresh folder to avoid other bugs, don't just copy and paste to the old folder (you are stuck on a dead code)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
:unsure: Somehow the plot sounds familiar to me, I just can't remember where from ... :p:ROFLMAO:

... but the renders/girls look nice :love: so I'll give it a go (y) and a crunch :p

Good luck with your game AdultMoonGames!
a few games have done the amnesia start now.

Most noteable are Awakening (earliest one to do it afaik), and Amnesia (latest one before this). Although unlike this one, these two have incest patches (Amnesia one is finicky though cause of how the game is coded).

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys this my cheat and walkthrough mod of game in which i had added relationship points and i had walkthrough which will help you all to select correct choices and get all points. Here is the cheat zip you all just need to extract these all files and replace all with original files in game folder. Here are some previews
Guys here is my server link where i make port and mods . Feel free to join me there:
Is this mod the latest version?

Reactions: mofonistik

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Abandoned?
It's been 3 months and 9 days since the last update was posted here. Why do people insist on asking if a game is abandoned, when it hasn't been tagged that yet, and has only been a few months since the last update? I see this on way too many threads. I follow some games that have gone a year or more without an update, and yet they finally get an update, everyone enjoys the new update, then 3 months later will ask if it is abandoned. Are you fishing for facepalms? lol

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
It's been 3 months and 9 days since the last update was posted here. Why do people insist on asking if a game is abandoned, when it hasn't been tagged that yet, and has only been a few months since the last update? I see this on way too many threads. I follow some games that have gone a year or more without an update, and yet they finally get an update, everyone enjoys the new update, then 3 months later will ask if it is abandoned. Are you fishing for facepalms? lol
Yep I thought about the exact same thing ^^
I think it's not abvious for everyone that a lot of game developpers here do this in their lost time. They can have a life, friends, a wife, even kids... With not always so many time to spare on creating sexy games ^^ Even when they got a patreon or something like that to get a little extra money with it (that doesn't necessarily mean that they're profesionnals).
Be patients, guys ;) It comes when it can come.

Reactions: Jhon8186 and FookU2

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah doubt this game is still being made

Specially since they were a team of developers and with barely any support on patreon

And seeing the last message posted there was september

Yeah this game is gone

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

This aged well.

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes