Varlun

Mar 13, 2019
i can't finish the quest "Subdue Sofia & Chloe" , i already have them both at 100 corruption and the 10 mind points but the option to subdue them never shows, is there a specific time and location to subdue?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
i can't finish the quest "Subdue Sofia & Chloe" , i already have them both at 100 corruption and the 10 mind points but the option to subdue them never shows, is there a specific time and location to subdue?
Since is two people to subdue, you need at least 20 mind ponts this time

Scratch123

Nov 3, 2021
Google Translate:

I have problems with Cara's story.

My job would be to get the special lotion for Sophia. I would have to do this with Cara, but she is never, really never in her shop! It happens that Cara visits us on Sundays or that she rarely lies on the tanning bed. But no matter what I do, it is no longer behind the counter and therefore cannot be used for the task. The consequence is that Luna's story (offering help) and Chloe's story (master of the house) are no longer playable either.

What can i do?

PS: i install the german Language pack

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Google Translate:

I have problems with Cara's story.

My job would be to get the special lotion for Sophia. I would have to do this with Cara, but she is never, really never in her shop! It happens that Cara visits us on Sundays or that she rarely lies on the tanning bed. But no matter what I do, it is no longer behind the counter and therefore cannot be used for the task. The consequence is that Luna's story (offering help) and Chloe's story (master of the house) are no longer playable either.

What can i do?

PS: i install the german Language pack
I looked into the patch files and I'm afraid this is due to the German patch you are using.

The code will no longer function and the character is no longer at the correct location if the translation doesn't match the logic behind (my code) 1:1 (capitalization is also important here).

Please paste the attached file into:
game\script files\OW_locations\shopping mall\screens

Make sure to overwrite the existing one.

This should fix your problem and make Cara appear again in the tanning salon.

Apr 18, 2022
Anyone knows when will we see a Linda update? im quite stoked about her:love:
At the moment she is not planned. The Roadmap goes:

Luna
Alice
Mary
Cara
Community vote

The vote ended in this order:

Bill/Billie
Angela (Eleanor's architect friend)
Linda

Just because Linda was in the community vote, doesn't necessarily mean she will be after next after Angela.

Feb 9, 2020
At the moment she is not planned. The Roadmap goes:

Luna
Alice
Mary
Cara
Community vote

The vote ended in this order:

Bill/Billie
Angela (Eleanor's architect friend)
Linda

Just because Linda was in the community vote, doesn't necessarily mean she will be after next after Angela.
ooof, that's unfortunate

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022

Well, looks like you'll have to bend it like Beckham. With your mirror girlfriend up and down, up and down 20 times.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Dev Update 10/2024

Hey guys!

Good news, V0.11 is content-wise ready! Currently, I'm playtesting and fixing animations that aren't quite right, as well as preparing everything for release next week.

Talking about preparing:
We will exceed the 2GB limit with V0.11, which will cause problems on most Android devices, since apk's over 2GB are incompatible.
I have given a lot of thought to the best way to solve this problem.

At the end, I decided to compress the images, videos, and music files more heavily. Although the quality suffers, on 99% of Android devices the difference won't be noticeable since the screens are correspondingly small.

The PC/Mac version of V0.11 will be about 2.2GB, the Android version 830MB.

Along with playtesting V0.11, I am already developing V0.12. The quests of Alice are already written and I am currently creating the new location, the gym, with all its different rooms.

But more on that after the release of V0.11.

Community Character: Name

1715108753025.png

Thanks for voting!

Most of the community character polls have now been completed.
A bit later, I'll let you vote on Zoe's personality.
You can choose from two or three presets. Her quest line will be influenced by the chosen personality.

I'll let you know when this poll is ready!

1715108791845.png 1715108798732.png

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
v011_release.jpg

Hey everyone!
V0.11 is available to download for subscribers on and .
Public release will follow later, on June 10th.

Shattered Minds' main story kicks off in V0.11. Discover what depths lie ahead!
Besides this, Luna is the star of this update. It features her complete quest line (4 quests) as well as the option to integrate her into your harem.

Content of V0.11 (Changelog):
  • New Quest: Main Quest 2
    OSA agent Adams finds the behavior of the MC and those close to him odd. She decides to get to the bottom of this once and for all.
    Prepare yourself for an action-packed quest which will reveal that the OSA is not your only threat.
    This quest triggers automatically once you have 5 women in your harem.
  • New Quest: Breaking the Habit (Luna)
    You begin interacting with Luna. Don't be deceived by her dismissive demeanor!
  • New Quest: Somewhere I Belong (Luna)
    Luna reveals a secret to you that you are not prepared for.
  • New Quest: New Divide (Luna)
    You will help Luna solve a problem that weighs heavily on her heart. Can you turn her life to a better?
  • New Quest: The Catalyst (Luna)
    Luna confronts her past and begins a new chapter in her life.
  • New harem member: Luna
    Add her to your harem after finishing her quest line!
  • New repeatable Open World interactions:
    Open World Interactions have been added for Luna (park & beach), Sarah (cinema) and Chloe (college pool)
  • New Smartphone Wallpapers:
    A new wallpaper for Scarlett and Luna has been added. It will be unlocked as soon as they are part of your harem.
  • Quality of Life change: Power Drink
    The power drink is now available to buy as six-pack. There is a negative effect added if you consume more than one power drink a day to prevent abuse.
  • Quality of Life change: Find Me! app
    The "Find Me!" app now features a "favorites" tab so you can easier keep track of the girls you're currently interested in.
  • bug fixes, spelling corrections and improvements of existing content

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes