Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I did say I might be mistaken, I only remember hypnotizing Bill into gender changing. Though this makes me wonder how will Mind Control turn him from He to She including genitals unless there's like an in-universe gender change equipment.
in a wolrd with superpowers it's the last of my concern. mind over brain and all that.

Reactions: 9alwa

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
As I'm yet to try this, I'm guessing Pregnancy content is miles off considering there is no creampie tag? Or does the MC have the ability to project his sperm where and when he needs it to get the job done :ROFLMAO:

troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
As I'm yet to try this, I'm guessing Pregnancy content is miles off considering there is no creampie tag? Or does the MC have the ability to project his sperm where and when he needs it to get the job done :ROFLMAO:
there is pregnancy. i forget how long it lasts and only produces exp. and there is a creampie tag

Apr 18, 2022
A couple of things before I go back to see for myself. I picked Skinny Dipping with Chloe instead of anal. Did that lock me out of anal with her or does she blow off the idea and they go to the beach anyway?
You still go to the beach

And finally, is there any reason to hold off on breaking Sara when the opportunity presents itself in her room after dinner? Does the not now choice lead to any scenes?
It is mostly a failsafe. If you haven't unlocked the enslavement power yet or don't have the required points. You can also leave Eleanor naked crying in the bed for days on end by going "not now". Rather odd, but understandable why it is like that in the game.

As for Bill, I don't see mental powers being able to make the physical changes necessary so our MC will have to develop some new skill set to make it happen, and then mind break everyone who knows Bill as a guy to make Billie seem normal to them. Because if we do this, I want the ability to knock up my best friend repeated, just like I can with everyone else in the game.
The friends could just by into the gender identity. As for pregnancy, well we have bigger problems like knocking Sarah up or having Eleanor not showing up for work because she is pregnant. Better write it off as narrative dissonance.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
I did say I might be mistaken, I only remember hypnotizing Bill into gender changing. Though this makes me wonder how will Mind Control turn him from He to She including genitals unless there's like an in-universe gender change equipment.
He will unlock the superpower overnight :BootyTime:

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Well I don't know what Extazy is planning, but in my mind it wouldn't be too far-fetched to just have them undergo a sex-change operation. I mean this is doable in real life, so I don't see why MC should use his power for that (except maybe to control the surgeon into doing it for free idk). Well I actually don't know if irl operation like this completely change the "inner" parts too, but I really don't feel like searching this on the internet right now so yeah idk.

Apr 18, 2022
Well I don't know what Extazy is planning, but in my mind it wouldn't be too far-fetched to just have them undergo a sex-change operation. I mean this is doable in real life, so I don't see why MC should use his power for that (except maybe to control the surgeon into doing it for free idk). Well I actually don't know if irl operation like this completely change the "inner" parts too, but I really don't feel like searching this on the internet right now so yeah idk.
The community voted for Bill to become "a biological normal woman" which isn't really something that you can do with an operation. There has to be some superpower involved imo.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
The community voted for Bill to become "a biological normal woman" which isn't really something that you can do with an operation. There has to be some superpower involved imo.
Not too hard to imagine in this universe. (y)
I'm also hoping Ava gets her own body eventually.

Reactions: MarsUltor

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
I mean GPT tells me it's possible to make a vagina useable for sex at least :KappaPride:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can just about change all the rest of the body with operations and maybe pills, while MC just take care of the mind changes. I guess the only thing would be the "pregnant" state that would be hard to explain then. But I mean it's not a "real" pregnancy so we could just explain this with the power. Not need for cervix or uterus as long as there's a belly to be filled y'know.
Not too hard to imagine in this universe. (y)
I guess body changes can totally be a superpower in this universe of course. I'm just thinking like, this is not MC's power. And it seems kinda far-fetched to give him the ability to just change someone's entire body while it's not his power to begin with. I get the fake pregnancy can be more or less explained for gathering mind points, but how do you explain being able to change someone's entire body with a mind control power ? Seems tough. Suspension of disbelief can only go so far.

An idea would be that he could actually mind-control someone with body changes abilities to do that for him, but then he'll need to find that person with that specific ability. Without that, a complicated operation and taking pills to change sex is enough, and the pregnancy being the product of MC's power can just be explained by a "it works on everyone because it's not to make a baby, you just never tried it on guys because you're not gay" situation.

I mean I am probably overthinking this though.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
this is not MC's power.
You don't know that... it's a fantasy world at the end of the day, anything can happen.
Either way, MC can just acquire someone with that kind of power in the future, which is much more probable.
(that reminds me of Tecknophyle's Master of His Domain)

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
this is not MC's power
MC's power is mind control
literally just find anyone in the world with an applicable power and mind control them. or trade favors. or pay them money.
I mean GPT tells me
literally mindless noise robot.
a pair of lawyers lost their license because they cited 6 fictional cases that chatGPT made up.
their defense was that they asked chatGPT "is this a real case?" and it told them that "yes" they were real cases it did not make it up (that was a lie).

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
a pair of lawyers lost their license because they cited 6 fictional cases that chatGPT made up.
their defense was that they asked chatGPT "is this a real case?" and it told them that "yes" they were real cases it did not make it up (that was a lie).
Admittedly, we find ourselves in an interesting time in which a lot of information is falling on open ears and certain things are difficult to distinguish.

But yes, They could have taken the trouble to do they own research

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
You don't know that... it's a fantasy world at the end of the day, anything can happen.
Either way, MC can just acquire someone with that kind of power in the future, which is much more probable.
(that reminds me of Tecknophyle's Master of His Domain)
A fantasy world, like a sci-fi, doesn't mean the rules should change everytime it's convenient. A world is fantasy or sci-fi when it has rules that are different from the real world. But once the rules have been established, the more consistant the better the fiction. If anything can happen, then we lose consistancy and like I said suspension of disbelief can only go so far. Or else you just give MC the ability to do anything he wants and be a god and you're done with it.

Edit (because I wrote quickly and didn't read the last part until now): yes, MC acquiring someone with the power to change other people's body is exactly what I was thinking. My point was that MC having this power himself would be far-fetched compared to what his power is to begin with. Which, to the point, is just what I said right after the next quote, before this edit.
MC's power is mind control
literally just find anyone in the world with an applicable power and mind control them. or trade favors. or pay them money.
That's what I'm saying, using some other people to turn Billy into a woman, with another superpowered individual or surgeons or whatever, or even both, seems like a believable solution. Just need to find the right people for the job.
Sure but I'm not using GPT for something as serious as this. I haven't checked the facts, but what it says about sex-changing operations would for me feel believable enough for a work of fiction. More believable than adding abilities that are not directly linked to what MC's abilities are to begin with, just for convenience.

Maybe the pregnancy can begin to justify the MC being able to modify someone's whole body, and maybe that's what will happen idk. Just seem a little far from MC's ability, which is supposed to act on the minds and not on the whole body.

Last edited:

Thatheras

Jan 4, 2022

And here, you show a great example of why players should not influence a game they invest money in. By expecting these things, a developer who does not love his project will only drop absurd ideas that, as you debate, leave a world that could be incredible, in a kind of vomit of unconnected games. We assume that the hero's power is MIND CONTROL, as it is self-defining, I am not going to explain what that power specifically consists of, but just in case, deciding on the internal biology beyond the brain... I assure you NO.

And when people vote for things that destroy immersion, a potentially great game will end up being a mediocre game. And we have thousands of examples on this page. Which in a very high percentage end up abandoned because the dev wants to please everyone, and that is physically and statistically impossible.

When you put a vote, you can see the percentage of people who will be dissatisfied. And when you make 10 votes... You don't have to be a scientist to realize it.

So for my part I will leave this game in the "we'll see what happens in a year" drawer.

I hope that those of you who enjoy it, continue doing it and it doesn't remain a "I want to but I can't" thing left aside by the developer.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Admittedly, we find ourselves in an interesting time in which a lot of information is falling on open ears and certain things are difficult to distinguish.

But yes, They could have taken the trouble to do they own research
the main caveat for "modern" ia is... they make "belivable things" in a lot of contenst just "belivable" is enough (a image, a story), but if you need a "totally true" statment, you are out of your luck.

Apr 18, 2022
Sure but I'm not using GPT for something as serious as this.
Still kind of stupid to ask it anyway even if it isn't anything serious. You can't reliably trust what it says, so what is the point of doing it.

Besides, it doesn't matter if what it says is true, that operation would still make Bill a trans and not a normal biological women, so not what people voted.

I agree with you that it at least demands some explanation in universe how the MC would be able to do it when his powers at the moment is mind control and it also opens up some different issues, like couldn't you change Kobe as well?

There is some easy way out though, where the MC doesn't even need to control one that has a body change power. Imagine if someone actually had that power, they could probably earn a pretty penny changing all the people that wants a change, similar to the people that does the operations in real life. Since Bill already wants the change because of the mind manipulation, he would just appear as a potential customer to that person, there is no reason for the MC to use his powers in this scenario.

Even if it is not legal to do things like that in universe, the MC has already bought personality affecting lotion on the dark web, it wouldn't be a far reach to have him find someone that could make the change, heck Bill would probably find that person himself.

Reactions: harem.king
Apr 18, 2022
And here, you show a great example of why players should not influence a game they invest money in. By expecting these things, a developer who does not love his project will only drop absurd ideas that, as you debate, leave a world that could be incredible, in a kind of vomit of unconnected games. We assume that the hero's power is MIND CONTROL, as it is self-defining, I am not going to explain what that power specifically consists of, but just in case, deciding on the internal biology beyond the brain... I assure you NO.

And when people vote for things that destroy immersion, a potentially great game will end up being a mediocre game. And we have thousands of examples on this page. Which in a very high percentage end up abandoned because the dev wants to please everyone, and that is physically and statistically impossible.

When you put a vote, you can see the percentage of people who will be dissatisfied. And when you make 10 votes... You don't have to be a scientist to realize it.

So for my part I will leave this game in the "we'll see what happens in a year" drawer.

I hope that those of you who enjoy it, continue doing it and it doesn't remain a "I want to but I can't" thing left aside by the developer.
Bit of an overreaction IMO. I agree that it is bad if the developer tries to please everyone, because you likely end up pleasing no one. Therefore they should have a final say and the creative decision, but that doesn't mean you can't have inputs from the fans. I have already given multiple inputs that the dev has chosen to implement, such as having an option to randomize the wake up service between Chloe and Sofia.

To address your issue keep in mind that you have absolutely no idea at the moment whether it is the MC that changes Bill or another person. The story could very well be made, so they are searching for a way to change him and find out a way to do it completely and not just a sex operation. That would be perfectly in line with the established universe and wouldn't change the MC's power.

Secondly, this part will be optional as you can choose just to make Bill forget. I hardly doubt the sex change will be used a lot afterwards, so essentially you can just avoid the problematic part if it ends up being problematic at all.

All in all the interaction with the dev at the moment seem to strike a good balance. They are open for ideas and suggestions, but they also follow their own plan. On discord a suggestion is often answered with a flat out "no" if it isn't part of the plan and won't be part of it.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes