John2018

Oct 24, 2017
Will we be able to change Ava's outfit outside of the MC mind world?

Also what new powers will the MC have. It would be cool if you could let Ava possess someone for a short time to help the MC.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
I just started playing but I am at the point where I need to get Chloe to accept me as master of the house after the final lotion event but there is no quest listed and I have been talking to her every chance I get but no luck in proceeding with her corruption past the 5 points I got from the start. I tried searching this tread as well but also no luck.

Apr 18, 2022
I just started playing but I am at the point where I need to get Chloe to accept me as master of the house after the final lotion event but there is no quest listed and I have been talking to her every chance I get but no luck in proceeding with her corruption past the 5 points I got from the start. I tried searching this tread as well but also no luck.
Have you proceeded with Bill's questline? It opens up Chloe's. It sounds like that you have just gone all in on Sofia.

Reactions: Donkeybong

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Have you proceeded with Bill's questline? It opens up Chloe's. It sounds like that you have just gone all in on Sofia.
I did part 2 training that starts the blackmail quest but not further. Would be nice if the game had a quest listing with the others that tell you that like I have seen for others.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
I'm not familiar with the other game from this dev, " Fates: Determination ", but some characters seem to be really similar, so I'm wondering if they're linked.
I'm at the point where the investigators have come, and they guy and his boss look a lot like 2 characters from that game.
Also the cop's daughter looks like one of the MC (I think) of this game.
So am I wrong, and they just used similar models, or is there a link ?

Apr 18, 2022
I'm not familiar with the other game from this dev, " Fates: Determination ", but some characters seem to be really similar, so I'm wondering if they're linked.
I'm at the point where the investigators have come, and they guy and his boss look a lot like 2 characters from that game.
Also the cop's daughter looks like one of the MC (I think) of this game.
So am I wrong, and they just used similar models, or is there a link ?
The dev have outright said that they are the same characters, this game takes place in the same universe and it happens after Fates ends. So you are right on the money that there is a link.

Reactions: kerlorn
Apr 18, 2022
I did part 2 training that starts the blackmail quest but not further. Would be nice if the game had a quest listing with the others that tell you that like I have seen for others.
Well, in some sense I guess the game opens up a little too early. Bill is clearly meant as the tutorial/setup. It makes no sense to test your powers if you have already enslaved somebody.

At the moment I don't think there is anyone else that has already been introduced, but are still locked behind others quest, without given a hint about it.

Billy opens Scarlett, Chloe, Eleanor and Kobe
Sofia opens Cara and Alice, Cara is clearly connected to Sofia and Alice's quests begins immediately, you just can't proceed.
Eleanor opens Luna, which we have briefly interacted with, but not really. In the future her friend is also available.
Scarlett opens and introduces Mary and the now removed quest with the shower girls, but we can still do the first part.
Kobe possible introduce and opens up for Sharon
A main quest opens up for Linda

That is the lot if I am not mistaken.

Reactions: Donkeybong

thedarkone1698

Apr 8, 2023
Anyone else have issues with the Achievements box that pops up on the screen NOT going away. It just stays there until another "pushes" it out of the way and the THAT one hangs around.

el1990

May 5, 2017
Anyone else have issues with the Achievements box that pops up on the screen NOT going away. It just stays there until another "pushes" it out of the way and the THAT one hangs around.
yupp got that as well...

further i got another problem...i cheated too much with the XP points...now i cant get any mind points to progress...any hero who could reduce my level or increase the mind points? Much appreciated.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
yupp got that as well...

further i got another problem...i cheated too much with the XP points...now i cant get any mind points to progress...any hero who could reduce my level or increase the mind points? Much appreciated.
Well I have an even better solution if you want.
Renpy is actually pretty easy to edit, and there is a simple file that you can put in any renpy game that allows you to edit the game live.
You just put the file in the "game" folder, launch the game, launch your save.
A message will appear, you just follow the instruction, then you just have to press alt+m to access the interface, where you can do everything, like search for your XP points to edit them.
In this case, you can search for "player_xp", and edit the value to your will.
You can also edit the mind points and every value in the game, just search for the right words.
If you plan to use it regularly, there are options to save your searches, even monitor the values so you have alerts or can quickly access them during the game without going to the full interface.
Badically a mod you can adapt to any renpy game...

Of course the key is to use it wisely, so you don't break the game or destroy all the fun of playing.

Here is the file :

Last edited:
Reactions: kosan100 and el1990

el1990

May 5, 2017
Well I have an even better solution if you want.
Renpy is actually pretty easy to edit, and there is a simple file that you can put in any renpy game that allows you to edit the game live.
You just put the file in the "game" folder, launch the game, launch your save.
A message will appear, you just follow the instruction, then you just have to press alt+m to access the interface, where you can do everything, like search for your XP points to edit them.
In this case, you can search for "player_xp", and edit the value to your will.
You can also edit the mind points and every value in the game, just search for the right words.
If you plan to use it regularly, there are options to save your searches, even monitor the values so you have alerts or can quickly access them during the game without going to the full interface.
Badically a mod you can adapt to any renpy game...

Of course the key is to use it wisely, so you don't break the game or destroy all the fun of playing.

Here is the file :
give a man a fish and you feed him for a day teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime!

thx buddy.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
give a man a fish and you feed him for a day teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime!

thx buddy.
And...

Build a man a fire and you warm him for a day; set a man on fire and you warm him for the rest of his life.

(Sorry, couldn't resist ;) )

Reactions: el1990
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes