harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
View attachment 3478064

Exciting news, everyone! Get ready for the V0.11 update sneak peeks! Luna takes center stage this time. Win her for your harem and dive into the next chapter of the main quest! Stay tuned for more updates!
It is so weird that we went from cute anime girls with unnatural hair colors...
to realistically awful dye jobs realistically rendered in 3d in all disgusting detail.

girls went to the hair stylist and said "make me look like sailor mercury".
due to the limitations of technology, instead of of beautiful blue hair they got a poor quality dye job.
so many girls did it that it got normalized.
and suddenly we have cartoons and 3d renders imitating the reality of poor quality dye jobs.

can't we go back to the actually good looking fantasy instead?

Last edited:

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Really good update. Finally we take down the Bitch Queen. Unexpected and funny quest line with the whole nanny thing, kinda wholesome too. Overall I think this update was a little shorter tho, but as satisfying anyway.

I just have one question regarding the cop daughter: Is she the same character from dev's other game (Fates)?
If she is, I don't think we'll get her in the harem... but hopefully she's a loose end and we'll have to deal with her again.

And I found a few bugs that had to do with "MC_tile" and "Servant_tile" typo with the girls at the house on certain activities such as the bath together.

Edit: ah! Please remove kobe from the harem filter lol

Raejyn

Oct 10, 2020
I created an incest patch for this one! This is an unofficial incest patch, and has no affiliation with eXtasy Games.

Copy the "game_changer.rpyc" file into the "game" folder of your game.
Enables to enter custom roles or to choose from different presets, including "mom" at the beginning of the game.
Doesn't let you change the "room mates" role. Worked fine for landlady.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
I just have one question regarding the cop daughter: Is she the same character from dev's other game (Fates)?
If she is, I don't think we'll get her in the harem... but hopefully she's a loose end and we'll have to deal with her again.
She is not the same person. That wouldn't fit in with the end of Fates anyway.

And I found a few bugs that had to do with "MC_tile" and "Servant_tile" typo with the girls at the house on certain activities such as the bath together.
Thanks, will look into it.

Edit: ah! Please remove kobe from the harem filter lol
You requested a filter, no? :p Yeah, he'll be removed with the next updated, kinda slipped in.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AkaQ

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
First time playing. I'm not seeing the recommended stats Ava says I should be seeing anywhere when interacting with characters. Just the Corruption bar. Admittedly I'm just in Thursday, do I need to progress further or is it located somewhere else? Was kind of hoping I could see that to know where to drop the first stat point for MC to get a head start.

(Ah it'll come up via conversation options, not that there's a set threshold to corrupt them)

Also Ava looking like best girl to me tbh. Wholesome/intimate content with her inside MC's brain would be good stuff. :PogChamp:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mr. Spam Yeet

Aug 16, 2022
This game any good? Reviews are mixed and I see this getting constantly updated. I like how the LIs look and plot sounds intriguing to say the least.

Apr 18, 2022
This game any good? Reviews are mixed and I see this getting constantly updated. I like how the LIs look and plot sounds intriguing to say the least.
If you like mind control it really does scratch that itch

Updates are frequent and good size

It is mostly a story where you don't have a lot of influence on the events. The sandbox is there so you can decide which of the LIs to go for at the moment, with some restriction

There hardly isn't any grind despite people saying it. I have tried to play the game without exploiting things like blackjack and the game was still fairly balanced in terms of resources and skills.

It is my favorite game on this site at the moment.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
roadmap_march_2024.jpg

Hey guys!
I have updated the roadmap to include Cara and Mary, the winners of the last "Who's next" pool. Additionally, I have added upcoming features like a new location and group events.
My outline for Mary and Cara's quest line has already been completed, so I was able to determine that each will have two quests.
Another important point of the roadmap is that with V0.12, there will be a completely new location with new women in the game. As with the women from the college, their quests will gradually be add to the game up to the point where they become part of your harem.
A further interesting point is the addition of group activities with V0.13.
To show some harem dynamics among your girls, I plan to add group events. For example, a trip to the beach including Sarah, Scarlett, and Alice (if all 3 are part of your harem) and many more.
Do you have any other ideas for group events? Then let me know, either here in the comments or on Discord!
New Poll: Who's next?
There's a new poll available for people in the "supporter", "fan" and "enthusiast" tier.
What should be the next step in the roadmap? Who should join MC's harem next? You decide!

tanutkung

Jul 19, 2023
This game is really fucking good, bro. Good story, animation, character. Makes me can't wait for another story that will come after this

Jul 16, 2018
The preview pictures look great, but the 'open world' part makes me a sad panda.
I read the comments on this last page, and people are saying there is not much choice or grinding. As someone hating open world VNs, I would say that that is the game's best selling point.
I guess I'll give this VN a go.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MarcelPappas

vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
Nothing is popping up for Scarlett, I'm at 42 Cor and no indication of Under the Gun starting. Nothing is popping up on messages or when talking to her, besides How are you doing? let days go by... Think I'm bugged some how.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
She is not the same person. That wouldn't fit in with the end of Fates anyway.

Thanks, will look into it.

You requested a filter, no? :p Yeah, he'll be removed with the next updated, kinda slipped in.
Is there a way to jump start Scarlett's quests? I seem stuck after the blackmail part with Geoffrey. My quest log said I need to wait for her to contact me, and that I need to get her corruption >50, but that her quests have not been implemented yet, and every time I go to the gym, I can't seem to raise her over 32. My only option when I go to see her in the gym is to say hi, she responds that she is scared, and then nothing happens.

Apparently I was able to finish everyone else's quests and have subdued Sarah, Eleanor, Chloe and Sofia. I seem to have hit a wall here, any advice that doesn't include starting over?

Thanks!

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Is there a way to jump start Scarlett's quests? I seem stuck after the blackmail part with Geoffrey. My quest log said I need to wait for her to contact me, and that I need to get her corruption >50, but that her quests have not been implemented yet, and every time I go to the gym, I can't seem to raise her over 32. My only option when I go to see her in the gym is to say hi, she responds that she is scared, and then nothing happens.

Apparently I was able to finish everyone else's quests and have subdued Sarah, Eleanor, Chloe and Sofia. I seem to have hit a wall here, any advice that doesn't include starting over?

Thanks!
You're playing V0.09 not V0.10.
Check the right corner of the main menu to see the version number you're on.

After v0.13 can we have sex with college members rather than having hand job or titjob
There's a lot of sex already in for every harem member. Just "summon" them via the button in the contacts app.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes