AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
At the risk of asking a stupid question, I'm on the quest "Under the gun" and I'm supposed to meet Scarlett in her apartment in the evening, but HOW do I go there, I'm not having any new destinations on the map? From the dialog I remember saying something about letting her know when I'd visit but can't find any way to contact her about i either?

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Oh boy, as if the government wasn't enough, now we have the police officer's daughter following us... In the end, just another slave, she better wait

Reactions: Xypher

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
At the risk of asking a stupid question, I'm on the quest "Under the gun" and I'm supposed to meet Scarlett in her apartment in the evening, but HOW do I go there, I'm not having any new destinations on the map? From the dialog I remember saying something about letting her know when I'd visit but can't find any way to contact her about i either?
should appear on the map, in the bottom right corner

Reactions: AnotherMike

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Oh man, I set up a mind points farm, turned them all into zombies, and impregnated them all (if you take 4 fertility busts, you have a 100% chance). Then, when all the pregnancies end, you get A LOT OF POINTS. You can accumulate about 400 points in 5 minutes.

Reactions: MasterChild

Socou

Jun 1, 2018
should appear on the map, in the bottom right corner
I allready got the corruption i need and still cant find a way to visit her, allready check the map at the bottom right corner too and i dont see anything, any idea?

Ps: Allready loaded another save too

Edit: NVM allready solved

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I allready got the corruption i need and still cant find a way to visit her, allready check the map at the bottom right corner too and i dont see anything, any idea?

Ps: Allready loaded another save too

Edit: NVM allready solved
It was hiding under a cloud, wasn't it?

That cloud fooled me, too.

Apr 14, 2019
Excellent update, great in content and story .Can't wait to subdue the detective daughter and the female agent. Although , I got to say , the MC is truly evil, kudos to the dev for the story , but honestly, mc is outpacing even Ava, which is clearly a demon possession , if not the devil himself. I don't feel great about what we are doing to these poor girls, but it's more realistic than The Gift Reloaded or Dreams of Desire, aguy with powers like these fucking his mom and sis could never be a hero. I prefer this than the fuckup mc from Bright Lord.

Reactions: Zekethor and Xypher
Apr 18, 2020
It is seriously staggering how many people that miss what Ava flat out tells us when she explains pregnancies. There never was or will be a baby. Because of your powers you can impregnate them with altered sperm that produces mind power.
As for anyone seeing it, well at the moment you have to suspend your disbelief, in the same way you would have if you had turned her into a mindless drone.
So impregnation and talk about pregnancy is what currently is in the game?

Reactions: Catblaster69
Apr 18, 2022
Oh man, I set up a mind points farm, turned them all into zombies, and impregnated them all (if you take 4 fertility busts, you have a 100% chance). Then, when all the pregnancies end, you get A LOT OF POINTS. You can accumulate about 400 points in 5 minutes.
You can also just pop a single fertility booster and just repeat having sex with them until they get pregnant. You don't need to summon them multiple times, you can pick the sex option in the same summon, even if you failed to impregnate them at first.

Of course money isn't a problem if you save scum blackjack, but for those you won't do that, you can save money this way.

Reactions: Catblaster69
Apr 18, 2022
Except I was referring to viewing the actual roadmap itself! :unsure: Clearly that's my bad for not making that clear initially, so I've now edited my comment to make that much clearer for everyone. *shrug*
It was clear that you looked at the roadmap, that wasn't the issue. Your argument that we can't really know until the roadmap is being updated is utter bullocks however and that was what I was addressing.

The other guy also knew that you were speaking from the roadmap, but also knew that it was outdated. Your problem wasn't about not making it clear, it was disregarding the changes that were added to it afterwards.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Thanks!
10 days is OK in a game, having in a realistic time frame would be too much a of simulator :D
It's because, from what I understand, this isn't a regular pregnancy, as no children are born. It's just a point-generating tool, actually the easiest way to upgrade your skills is by transforming 4 mind points into 1 skill.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes