Visick

Sep 27, 2021
Seems like the mac link isn't update yet? Can't play for a few days annyway, but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything

May 30, 2023
Tried it near the original release and then again on the latest version.

The models look nice, the pacing is fairly good, not too grindy at the moment. The relative lack of pressure (can just burn through days to pursue one story path at a time) is good.

Not a fan of how some parts of the "totally not incest" storylines are mandatory or at least appear mandatory to trigger certain other events or unlocks. At this point it seems unlikely this would ever get disentangled because it would be a lot of work to add alternate paths where you're just getting people under your thumb in a non-sexual way when everything has been written for enthusiastic incest.

The "harem" tab on the phone might be worth renaming to avoid the slightly odd situation where you've got the footballer guy under your control but he's not somebody you can have sex with, but since he's dominated he's in the harem list.

Regarding the corruption mechanics - some paths like Sarah seem to never use the idea of just having a corruption-button, and I started with that one, so I got briefly confused why I couldn't progress with Scarlett when I needed to "wait for her call" and also "get corruption to 40" - I had simply assumed that the next scripted story event was required to trigger first, to give me an opportunity to corrupt, since at that point it had never come up before. It may make more sense long term to tweak some scripting in all paths to require this at certain points, even if only requiring a couple of corruptions for the next threshold (to avoid making it excessively grindy) if it's going to be a core mechanic moving forward.

Also with Scarlett, the fog/cloud effect in the bottom left makes her apartment very difficult to notice, might be worth looking into.

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
That's a very rare bug that happens when you use renpys "rollback" function during the achievement pops up, or fades away.
Reloading your save removes the overlay.
Is it possible to get achievements when you are past the scenes that rewards them from older saves? I don't want to abandon my current play through because I grinded my points and exp, and played soo damn much Simon says.

Floggendash

Dec 10, 2018
Sofia and Chloe are now at max corruption, where can I find the event to finish things up or is that still not in the game?

Nevermind, automatic event as you go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pif paf

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Is it possible to get achievements when you are past the scenes that rewards them from older saves? I don't want to abandon my current play through because I grinded my points and exp, and played soo damn much Simon says.
No. However, the achievements are not dependent on a savegame. Once unlocked, they appear in every savegame.
So you can start a new game, skip everything and get the achievements you are still missing in your "real" save.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes