lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
More sex scenes aren't planned for already completed girls (beside group events) as I want to focus on expanding the harem and adding more girls to it.
I hope that this statement only applies to the near future, it would be nice to have more content for every girl once every character is part of the harem.

Btw I really like your game, it's in my top 5 of under development games on F95 but I think there is one thing that would make it even better and would probably put it as #1 on my top 5. It would be more flavor text during sex scenes.

Unless my memory is playing tricks on me, most repeatable scenes only have flavor text after you click on the "cum" button. I think some dirty talk when you start or change position would greatly improve the quality of the scenes, and if some players want to just see the animations, they can use the ctrl key to skip the flavor text.

I also wanted to say that in my first playthrough I chose the mindless drone personality for all the girls at first, thinking it would make it easier to see all the content. But I later realized that you don't get a scene when switching from one personality to another.
In the case of Sarah there is a pretty hot scene that you get after choosing the girlfriend or servant personality but you don't get any scene if you choose mindless drone.
I'm not sure if this kind of thing also happens with other girls but if it does, a choice to see the transformation scene when switching a girl's personality would be a nice feature to add to the game.

Mac2

Jan 3, 2018
I think that if I have a major complaint with this game, it's that almost every girl's quest feels totally self-contained and isolated from the others. You are building a harem, but besides the two girls that live in your house, NONE of them interact with eachother. It would be nice if there were actually more "harem" scenes where the slaves talk to each-other about their new-lives and interact with you in a group setting.

Apr 18, 2022
In the case of Sarah there is a pretty hot scene that you get after choosing the girlfriend or servant personality but you don't get any scene if you choose mindless drone.
It is somewhat funny to expect a scene after picking mindless drone, unless that scene just consist of having sex with your drone. It should be quite clear that you are stripping them of all personality.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
It is somewhat funny to expect a scene after picking mindless drone, unless that scene just consist of having sex with your drone. It should be quite clear that you are stripping them of all personality.
I wasn't expecting a scene after picking mindless drone.
That was not the point I was trying to make, the thing is that with other character, as far as I can remember the sex scene happens before you use your power on them to change their personality. So you don't miss any content even if you choose mindless drone to farm mind points.
But with Sarah if you chose mindless drone to farm mind points then you will never get to see that hot scene from her transformation event, even if you switch her to girlfriend or servant afterward.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Been there, done that too. Set it up here and I take it that I may be bugged. Might be best to restart from scratch.
https://f95zone.to/threads/shattered-minds-v0-10-extasy-games.146721/post-13327791
It's not possible to get 42 corruption with Scarlett prior the quest "Under the gun". The maximum you can get is 32. That's the reason the quest isn't triggering at your end.
Please let me know how you managed the get 42 so that I can fix a possible bug.

I'll dm you with an easy fix for your problem.

NotSatan

Jan 4, 2018
Seems like a pretty good game. Anyone who's been watching this for a while want to say how frequent the updates are and how much content to expect from an update?

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes