Apr 18, 2022
Personally, I feel that the author's updates are really slow. Only a small amount of content was updated in a month, and there are no plans for adding new characters or introducing more gameplay in future updates. There are only three types of personality transformations...
Man, which other games are you playing? This game gets updated fairly often, with sizable quests.

V0.08 8th of December
V0.09 9th of February
V0.10 8th of March

Have you tried making a game yourself? Do you know how long it takes to render images and animations? Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but calling this slow, let alone really slow, suggest that you have little understanding on development for games like these and/or unrealistic high expectations.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
someday dev will remember the existence of Luna. but not today
According to the latest Roadmap the dev plans on adding content for Luna beginning in v0.11 with her first two quests and then in v0.12 with her final two quests and adding her to the harem.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
v0.11 and v0.12 in the roadmap are being combined into one release, it seems.
The "latest" roadmap that I've seen is the one . That still shows v0.11 planned content to be "Luna quest 1 & 2" and "Main Quest 2" with v0.12 planned content to be "Luna quest 3 & 4" and "add Luna to harem + pregnancy content". Obviously that is all subject to change at any time but if the roadmap itself isn't updated to reflect such changes then, when looking at the roadmap, we can't really know what's changed now can we? *shrug*

Last edited:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
First comment in over 5 years is a "Full save please" :ROFLMAO:
Clearly don't know the game, as it has no reply function or a scene gallery.

To quote a Female friend I know that has a tendency to say...
"How about you play the game for yourself? " ;)
Well said, oh Cheeky One . . . well said. ;)

For some reason, when I read your post, I had an inexplicable urge to listen to . . .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2022
The "latest" roadmap that I've seen is the one . That still shows v0.11 planned content to be "Luna quest 1 & 2" and "Main Quest 2" with v0.12 planned content to be "Luna quest 3 & 4" and "add Luna to harem + pregnancy content". Obviously that is all subject to change at any time but if the roadmap itself isn't updated to reflect such changes then we can't really know what's changed now can we? *shrug*
Yes we can, because the roadmap isn't our only source of information. Here is a direct message from the dev:

"First things first, I have decided to merge the planned content of V0.11 and V0.12 into one update. It didn't feel "right" to me to split Luna's content.
This means V0.11 will add Luna's entire questline as well as make her a member of your harem!"

Can't really be more clearer than that.

Digital Pimp

Apr 19, 2022
I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but I have absolutely no new quests in the journal in update 10.0.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Pixeldrain link is invalidated by the site, may I suggest the uploader remove the link to reduce scrutiny. I like the models, so adult swimming.... no fancy diving, just slip under the water with barely a wisp

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I created an incest patch for this one! This is an unofficial incest patch, and has no affiliation with eXtasy Games.

Copy the "game_changer.rpyc" file into the "game" folder of your game.
Enables to enter custom roles or to choose from different presets, including "mom" at the beginning of the game.
Do you suggest which model the changes be applied to before a run through, so many models it is difficult while in initial download to know. Sometimes its apparent from the start but not always. I can always reshuffle after a brief run. As starts usually are from a home base of ops.

YepCock666

Mar 15, 2021
Just give us a sex scene with Ava already she is the only interesting woman in this game the other characters are so generic they all look the same, and bad too.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Yes we can, because the roadmap isn't our only source of information. Here is a direct message from the dev:

"First things first, I have decided to merge the planned content of V0.11 and V0.12 into one update. It didn't feel "right" to me to split Luna's content.
This means V0.11 will add Luna's entire questline as well as make her a member of your harem!"

Can't really be more clearer than that.
Except I was referring to viewing the actual roadmap itself! :unsure: Clearly that's my bad for not making that clear initially, so I've now edited my comment to make that much clearer for everyone. *shrug*

Last edited:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Quick question, how do you transfer saves and incest patch between versions?
Depends on how you update your games. Ren'py stores save games in two, seperate, locations. First is in the "<Install Folder>\game\saves" sub-folder and the second is in the "C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Shattered_Minds-1653986991" folder. You can safely delete the games entire install folder while retaining your save games in the "C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Shattered_Minds-1653986991" folder. To retain save games between game versions you just need to keep either one or both of those save game locations intact.

As for the i-patch, just keep a copy of the file somewhere safe and copy it back to the game as needed.

Personally I just delete the old game version from the install folder, while leaving the "..\game\saves" sub-folder intact, along with leaving any mod files such as an i-patch etc. Note that some mod files may need to be updated for a new game version but the i-patch for this game is universal so it should work fine with any game version.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes