FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Is it her pussy hair being in the wrong location?
The glassess being in the skull or the reflection missing?
Nope but I haven't tried the game but I found the picture kind of funny. Can you ask yourself, why would a black person need a tanning bed?

Reactions: Mihawk_80
Oct 14, 2022
im not kinkshaming, ive seen games do that, so i know theres a market for it.. its just not my market :)
Where?
I can not find them!
Nope but I haven't tried the game but I found the picture kind of funny. Can you ask yourself, why would a black person need a tanning bed?
Same reason people take a swim.
It is about the relaxation.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
i like mind control themes.. but as long as you dont go too far with it.. the title "shattered" has me worried.. dont want to do drooling braindead dolls no thanks. hope thats just me jumping the gun over the title.
Well, that's actually up to the player what you make of the girls / how far you go.
Yes, braindead fuck dolls IS an option, but so is loving and caring girlfriend.
Totally up to you.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This is still in the planning stage.

My plan/idea is that later, once you have a few girls under your control, you might "build" some sort of base where you live with them, sort of have your harem there.
You might also run/manage some kind of onlyfans site for your girls to generate income (for you).

But as I said, these are only considerations of mine and not yet decided.
Some advice that you never asked for: if you do that, the game will end up abandoned.
With a large number of planned LI's and the sandbox mode you already have enough on your plate. Keep it as simple as possible.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Some advice that you never asked for: if you do that, the game will end up abandoned.
With a large number of planned LI's and the sandbox mode you already have enough on your plate. Keep it as simple as possible.
I second this. Take all the girls and form a harem already is a huge load of work. The quests to progress the relationship with the girls is more than enough for a game.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
looks good so far.
I will wait to see this actually gets updated

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, this is an okay start. To be honest, after the dev's last game, I knew that renders and writing would be fine.
However, it ails from the same illness almost all sandbox games do.
There's not enough content and even though you have a hint system that isn't bad, you waste time with waiting for the right time at a location and despite the hint system you have quests in your log, which aren't available, but it doesn't say so. You just find out because nothing works.
It's already not that great to even include quests that aren't in the game in the hint system, but at least mark all of them as not being in the game, in the hints, not just two of them.

IDK, I just can't warm to sandbox games, and there's no telling how long it will take to have significant content.
It felt like I was wasting my time, and that would probably not have been the case, if it was just a regular vn.
Maybe think about an optional VN mode, where people who hate sandbox can enjoy the game without it. I know other games do it.
I liked most of the models, the cheerleader he lusts after isn't that great though, even if it has to be a blonde, the sister looks way better.

Not reviewing this, because I feel slightly frustrated (and might rate lower than the game deserves) and there's really not enough action going on, to know how diverse the options to treat the women will be and how the writing of actual erotic scenes will be.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
nice, glad to see that pregnancy is not something we see as a little reward at the end of the game, but something that we can enjoy DURING the game. So now i have to ask, will pregnancy have some sort of "progression" or will they give birth to the baby at some point? If yes will pregnancy be repeteable?
Asking the right questions

1675276944689.png

3.70 star(s) 79 Votes