Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
For a 0.1 there is quality here and yes I mean the Sandbox part too. ( No its not Grindy ).
Renders are very good, the animations are also good and we even have background music + sound effects. This already makes for a great start. I like the Parallax effect. Also it gets a thumbs up from me for the easy *caught* fanmade wincest enabler patch.Now it all depends what the story is going to do with its plot and how the Sandbox will be expanded.

From what I can say and from the comment of Dev. this game will be safe, aka no NTR. The sandbox is probably more like a foundation so the MC (Player) can approach any girl in each different way in his own way. What these are ? Dev says something like pure love interests to mindless sex slaves. I like both as long they only want the MC (Player) to bang.

The story is honestly nothing special, but it dosent needs to be. Im just not sure if this will be a Superhero story not. IMO quality lies in its details and for 0.1 its ok. If it wont devolve into a simple 1-click corruption-insta fuck fest and build the characters up, then this would be a keeper for sure. Personally I dont expect it to be on par with Bright Lord eroticness or top nouch Love Interest from Eternum. But perhaps this wont be needed and the game can stand on its own way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Xypher and lipe2410

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
For a 0.1 there is quality here and yes I mean the Sandbox part too. ( No its not Grindy ).
Renders are very good, the animations are also good and we even have background music + sound effects. This already makes for a great start. I like the Parallax effect. Also it gets a thumbs up from me for the easy *caught* fanmade wincest enabler patch.Now it all depends what the story is going to do with its plot and how the Sandbox will be expanded.

From what I can say and from the comment of Dev. this game will be safe, aka no NTR. The sandbox is probably more like a foundation so the MC (Player) can approach any girl in each different way in his own way. What these are ? Dev says something like pure love interests to mindless sex slaves. I like both as long they only want the MC (Player) to bang.

The story is honestly nothing special, but it dosent needs to be. Im just not sure if this will be a Superhero story not. IMO quality lies in its details and for 0.1 its ok. If it wont devolve into a simple 1-click corruption-insta fuck fest and build the characters up, then this would be a keeper for sure. Personally I dont expect it to be on par with Bright Lord eroticness or top nouch Love Interest from Eternum. But perhaps this wont be needed and the game can stand on its own way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just a tip: you also can post this as a review if you want;)

May 7, 2021
I realize some will think it shouldn't bother me when the main character takes a picture to prove something happened immediately before making the person who needs to convince that said thing happened forget it happened, but WTF? How about just not make him forget?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just about done with this update i think. and..i want to KILL BILL. another annoying idiot best friend that does nothing but fuck you up. he needs to be mindwiped to forget about mc superpower and mc needs to grow a sack and do his own shit without some idiot causing him to fuck up all the time. and..i still hate sandbox but i do like the concept of the game. wish the dev would give the power some kick. first time that kobe tries to hit the mc..have him piss in the toilet then dunk his own head in there then go walk around school with piss all over him. that would have been a much better prank.

Mar 16, 2020
I like the start of this, it definitely has potential to be a solid game. Like others have said, there's an absence of quality (and completed) games in this genre.

I guess my concern is just keeping everything developing along at a steady pace. The dev wants there to be a lot of characters, plus continually adding LIs into the game. Add that together harem plans and multiple options in terms of corruption, and you have a game that just seems exhausting from a dev perspective. The fact that this game has a lot of promise is what makes me concerned at the possibility of development hell.

Best of luck, dev. Will try to support if I can!

Jan 5, 2021
If you mean romance instead of mind control while winning a girl over, then I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint you.
Tried out the 1st version so far, and thought it was decent/good. Great models and character design, plot was standard, great animations in those few scenes (it's clear you spent time on them); Overall, good enough game to bookmark for me. I do have one suggestion, if I may.

Many people have already mentioned the missing "end of questline" markers, and I saw you're already working on that. My request has to do with the sandbox-ness of the game. For the larger buildings with multiple rooms, like the school/home, could we get shortcut buttons to hop around to the common areas? Like the MC's bedroom, 1st college fl, 2nd college fl, etc? It would help cut down on the number of button presses we need just to navigate the large buildings.

I know many people who avoid sandbox games altogether because of the amount of unnecessary button presses, and this would help appeal to that crowd, while still keeping the navigation and sandbox nature of your game.

fozquark

Jul 25, 2018
nice, glad to see that pregnancy is not something we see as a little reward at the end of the game, but something that we can enjoy DURING the game. So now i have to ask, will pregnancy have some sort of "progression" or will they give birth to the baby at some point? If yes will pregnancy be repeteable?
My question is the exact opposite. Please tell me this is avoidable as there is no bigger turn-off than pregnancy. Far worse than ntr!!!!

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
The help system/quest tracker needs a lot of love. I think this version is just missing a lot of "not yet implemented" tags but given how many places there are to check and how many time periods over the course of the week I can't be sure. I had to LOL when the extra special help was just "I dunno, check the quest tracker maybe?". The girldar is also semi-useless, frequently listing characters in places where they were not.

Also, is the Blackjack game rigged to hell or what? I was of course savescumming it but seriously I won only like 1 out of every 10 games. I once won twice in a row and was shocked. I'm not hitting on a 17 either. I've never seen so many 15s as the initial draw. Never once got a blackjack. Protip: You can click on the chips multiple times for bigger bets.

Finally: Why is every mind control game protagonist the biggest dullard in the world? It's spelled out super clear that he needs to be constantly exercising his power to corrupt the people in his life, but he can't seem to think of anything and instead just asks "how are you doing?" like a dumbass. Have them make you a sandwich or kiss your cheek or something, anything! Why can't I give this power to the horny guy friend instead? His ideas may be completely idiotic and dangerous but at least he isn't terminally boring. You can feel the frustration the red dress lady feels about how useless the MC is, having to eventually handhold him through how to use his power to get a handjob from his sister and even then he still doesn't seem to really understand.

I'm holding off on giving this game a rating for now. I think this first release has some rough edges that are going to unnecessarily drag down the score, but I also don't give stars out for "potential". It has a lot of low hanging fruit for improvement and I don't want to be so harsh on something that gets its act together quickly. Or maybe it doesn't and the low stars end up being justified. Only time will tell.

Last edited:

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
This sounds interesting!
I still hope that one day, we'll get a mind control game where it isn't a super power, but something you have to work really hard for. Like in real life.
I mean - What are you hoping for here? Like you go through a classical cult brainwashing process?

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Thankfully there's going to be a romance path to go along with the story. The ladies are certainly the main attraction and sandbox aren't really my think but this wasn't too bad. I'll keep an eye out for this one.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Finally: Why is every mind control game protagonist the biggest dullard in the world? It's spelled out super clear that he needs to be constantly exercising his power to corrupt the people in his life, but he can't seem to think of anything and instead just asks "how are you doing?" like a dumbass. Have them make you a sandwich or kiss your cheek or something, anything! Why can't I give this power to the horny guy friend instead? His ideas may be completely idiotic and dangerous but at least he isn't terminally boring. You can feel the frustration the red dress lady feels about how useless the MC is, having to eventually handhold him through how to use his power to get a handjob from his sister and even then he still doesn't seem to really understand.
I thought the same thing. But you to realize that this the first release and not everything is going to happen in this one. The dev needed to add more indicators where the story ended for each part in the hints.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The help system/quest tracker needs a lot of love. I think this version is just missing a lot of "not yet implemented" tags but given how many places there are to check and how many time periods over the course of the week I can't be sure. I had to LOL when the extra special help was just "I dunno, check the quest tracker maybe?". The girldar is also semi-useless, frequently listing characters in places where they were not.

Also, is the Blackjack game rigged to hell or what? I was of course savescumming it but seriously I won only like 1 out of every 10 games. I once won twice in a row and was shocked. I'm not hitting on a 17 either. I've never seen so many 15s as the initial draw. Never once got a blackjack. Protip: You can click on the chips multiple times for bigger bets.

I'm holding off on giving this game a rating for now. I think this first release has some rough edges that are going to unnecessarily drag down the score, but I also don't give stars out for "potential". It has a lot of low hanging fruit for improvement and I don't want to be so harsh on something that gets its act together quickly. Or maybe it doesn't and the low stars end up being justified. Only time will tell.
Question.. In your IRL existance has anyone ever given you a project or task that will take weeks if not months to complete, and then come to you on DAY 2 and said "show me what you got", were unimpressed and either failed or fired you for the progress so far?

No? Someone should, to equal you gradinh a legit first release of someone else's work. You're way to premature on grading any game on first release, and I notice you're not even a dev tag, so not sure who appointed the "reviewer" here?

Sure, review a game when it's got 4-5 releases and you can actually see things working, or not working, but to grade the bare bones of a game, when the dev is still working to add new items, it fairly moronic and very premature.

With that all being said, the game has promise, but the dev has to keep working on it and definitely add 'stoppers' when there are really no more actions that can be done in the current version.

A bug noticed was at day 1, when at college, if the MC talks to anyone they sort of either allude to his power, or in the case of the BFF had conversations options/responses that should ONLY appear once the power manifests.

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
For a 0.01 there is a decent amount of content. The renders and models are nice. Not sure I like the gentle moving background thing going on but whatever. :cool: The dialogue is a bit thick in places, the whole get the girl out of her wet clothes thing was a bit over the top.

Can't wait to having everyone walking around topless. ;)

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes