DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
While I do like the game...
Man, the MC is a hypocritical PoS. I have played my share of games and yes, some MCs are worse. But at least, they have the SENSE they are worse. There were other ways to get into some girls' pants that would be less cringey.

I guess power corrupts.

I am rarely annoyed by the MC, but this one is a special case of asshole. Again, not the worst abuser or backstabber you can find. Just... I don't know. He's so, so, fake.

The way he betrays his ... "friend" Sarah is downright evil.

EDIT:
Break your best friend to ... well, it's a spoiler and a big one so be warned.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Being Evil to Sarah is a big appeal to me.
I love playing as a bastard. This is a mind control game, there's no ethical way to do mind control that's sexy at all.

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
An ideal harem, where the most beautiful girl is in the mirror, but there is no sex with her) Is this such a mockery?! That is, sex with Ava for points, but what kind of sex?! The author did not come up with vaginal for Ava. It's a pity, the most beautiful model. Helps the hero, they are so close and yet nothing?! This is never logical. A good project, but they forgot the main character.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Being Evil to Sarah is a big appeal to me.
I love playing as a bastard. This is a mind control game, there's no ethical way to do mind control that's sexy at all.
I mean you can be a nice master too, nothing to do with ethics. Some people enjoy control and domination without being a jerk about it. Granted it's probably more rare due to lots of people thinking like you. But obedience and free access to pleasure can still be sexy without being an ass about it.

Whatever floats your boat, mind you. Just don't try to convince other people that being a bastard is obligatory to enjoy power.

WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
The renderings and animations are nice, but mind control is not for me. The characters repeat whatever the MC says and do the same. There is no excitement in having sex with brainless people.

Apr 18, 2022
The renderings and animations are nice, but mind control is not for me. The characters repeat whatever the MC says and do the same. There is no excitement in having sex with brainless people.
I find it curious that people like you even try out the game when it should be evident what it is about. The excitement is the mind control. Granted it is a niche kink, but a kink nonetheless. I don't play games with hardcore BDSM, because I know it isn't for me, but I also don't post on the forum on said games saying that there isn't any excitement in being spanked, because I realize that others may feel it even though I don't.

For me the mind control aspect is definitely what I am here for, but somewhat ironically I also find it more realistic even with its supernatural theme. Too many games have women throwing themselves at you, like you are God's gift to earth or that your penis is the new Iphone deluxe. It just feel too weird having people behaving like that, at least when being controlled there is an explanation.

By the way, they don't have to become brainless in this game, they can keep most of their personality.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
You have to choose for it to be brainless...but that's 100% up my alley.
Like Bronze said though, I don't know why you entered a MC game complaining about MC...

Reactions: BrutalAntipathy

bbay222

Sep 10, 2020
Played it and I like it so far, I will wait for the Steam relase.

It surprised me a lot because I normally don't like 3D games that much but it's nice.

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
Thought I read on creator's posts that there will not be new content for current harem members. I hope that isn't correct. Would love to see several of these characters in new scenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NicolasBrown98
Oct 19, 2023
Thought I read on creator's posts that there will not be new content for current harem members. I hope that isn't correct. Would love to see several of these characters in new scenes.
New position and optionally new sound every now and then would be fire. One of the best things harem game can give you is variety of women (age, skin color, heigh, position in society, body ect.), variety of options during sex (positions, sounds, camera angles, kinks), and the possibility to say "yes, I like her and I'd like to add her to my collection" :)b) or simply "no, I'm not interested in her, skip". Let's hope Shattered Minds grow into one of the best of this kind

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milton749

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
I've been playing this VN update to update for a while now, it is pretty good. But it looks like i'll be able to take the next couple of updates off cause my MC has no interest in chubby chicks, or grannys. But i look forward to those gym girls, and hopefully that agent comes back some day, or at least the detective chick.

Apr 18, 2022
Yes and no. When a girl has been enslaved her story is generally considered to be done. That being said there is plans for having some scene when for example all the college people have joined the harem. Likely the same will happen for all the upcoming gym girls. So don't expect much, but do expect some scenes.

3.70 star(s) 82 Votes