Jun 6, 2024
This sounds interesting!
I still hope that one day, we'll get a mind control game where it isn't a super power, but something you have to work really hard for. Like in real life.
Gameplay would be grinding & tedious if done realistically. Isolation, operant & classical conditioning, a fear scenario to induce Stockholm syndrome, the use of drugs like scopolamine or a fictional drug with similar properties, physical and/or psychological torture, etc. You would even want a tailored high carb, low protein diet for the subject if you wanted it authentically real.

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
is bill's storyline in the game? i cant seem to find his house on the map- nevermind quest list answered my question.

Last edited:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
While I do like the game...
Man, the MC is a hypocritical PoS. I have played my share of games and yes, some MCs are worse. But at least, they have the SENSE they are worse. There were other ways to get into some girls' pants that would be less cringey.

I guess power corrupts.

I am rarely annoyed by the MC, but this one is a special case of asshole. Again, not the worst abuser or backstabber you can find. Just... I don't know. He's so, so, fake.

The way he betrays his ... "friend" Sarah is downright evil.

EDIT:
Break your best friend to ... well, it's a spoiler and a big one so be warned.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Being Evil to Sarah is a big appeal to me.
I love playing as a bastard. This is a mind control game, there's no ethical way to do mind control that's sexy at all.

3.70 star(s) 85 Votes