Apr 18, 2022
Can someone upload the update here
Seriously guys, do you really think spamming hero amounts to anything?
Currently the only ones that has access are the one pledging at least 18 Euros. Tomorrow the €9 crowd gets the link. The past leaks have been just after that date. So at least wait a couple of days, you impatient people. I have seen children at Christmas behaving better than you.

Since this is a pirate site, so I don't get much out of saying this, I still want to point out that the public release is only one month behind the backers, so try and show some class and be glad if the link drops early or otherwise just wait that tiny bit extra.

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
Seriously guys, do you really think spamming hero amounts to anything?
Currently the only ones that has access are the one pledging at least 18 Euros. Tomorrow the €9 crowd gets the link. The past leaks have been just after that date. So at least wait a couple of days, you impatient people. I have seen children at Christmas behaving better than you.

Since this is a pirate site, so I don't get much out of saying this, I still want to point out that the public release is only one month behind the backers, so try and show some class and be glad if the link drops early or otherwise just wait that tiny bit extra.
Chill bro, Relax

NoxRenew

Apr 8, 2023
posting en mass the same words will not help your cause.
be spiteful of the other, even less.
And it's against the rules (2.6):
Do not spam content threads asking for a new version to be shared (i.e. "+1", "bump" or similar are not accepted)
  • This includes DLCs, missing content, compressed versions, ports (android, mac), etc
  • Asking ONCE is fine, but avoid spamming or repeating other's requests
If you really need to spam, do it here.

Apr 18, 2022
we are pirates! we have no class. Go pay your devs 18euros a month for an unfinished product and let us do our thing
In order to not derail this thread further, let me combine the next replies into one comment:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 85 Votes