Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
we are pirates! we have no class. Go pay your devs 18euros a month for an unfinished product and let us do our thing
I'll just note for the record that I do pay to get the updates on release and I'm not gonna share 'em even if you do ask every ten seconds.

Hey, Just wanna ask...When is it estimated to complete a full version?
The dev is dropping parts of the main quests along the way but I think this is more meant to be the type of game like Corruption where your harem just gets bigger and bigger over time and the main story probably isn't that important. We didn't get a story update this time: Last story update revealed the villain to the player but not the characters, so we probably aren't even close.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
The dev is dropping parts of the main quests along the way but I think this is more meant to be the type of game like Corruption where your harem just gets bigger and bigger over time and the main story probably isn't that important. We didn't get a story update this time: Last story update revealed the villain to the player but not the characters, so we probably aren't even close.
the main story advance when a precise number of servants (girls enslaved/subdued) are reach.

kyanfury

Mar 18, 2017
I'll just note for the record that I do pay to get the updates on release and I'm not gonna share 'em even if you do ask every ten seconds.

you poor simp, why do you think i care

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
You obviously care given that you kept asking. If you didn't care, you would be like the 90% of people in this thread who never post a single time and simply wait.
And what about you?
You should be aware that they should expect a reaction to their provocation.

All I'm saying is that pouring fuel on the fire for both of you and you'd better end it and enjoy your time

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
And what about you?
You should be aware that they should expect a reaction to their provocation.

All I'm saying is that pouring fuel on the fire for both of you and you'd better end it and enjoy your time
don't feed the troll doens't works. never, in the short time.
and if you find a pile of trash around it's normal having the impulse to try to keep thing clean, no?

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa
3.70 star(s) 85 Votes