JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I hit a strange bug. MC met Alice in the computer room corrupted her and got the task to invite Alice for a movie, then on the same evening, I clicked the phone so MC could text Alice. The game gives a message that MC doesn't have enough energy. After that, the phone works, except that the button to close the phone doesn't work (it only opens the messaging app), so the phone can't be closed to continue the game.

I went back to an autosave in the computer room, complete the scene, then waited until the next day to text Alice, which worked fine. The scene with Alice automatically starts when MC texts her.

Jul 16, 2017
Big fan of the game, I do kind of wish you could be more evil or sadistic with your powers/harem members, though.
For instance; instead of boosting Alice's self-esteem, maybe you could make it plummet even further and subdue her by convincing her that she deserves you treating her poorly, degrading her, and abusing her.

On a different note, Alice having a unique path available once she's in the harem was neat

asethm

Nov 4, 2019
Wow, um…that shit with Ava and the OSA was messed up. Can’t wait until we can assert control over her, cuz I’m definitely not chill with what she does when she has control.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Is this the game where you can fuck with the mind of your best friend and make him forget you and think he's a girl? in that case, what happened with it? I kind of avoided the quest because both fates were pretty evil xD

Reactions: HUNUTAN

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I'll be honest, when I started this game a few updates ago, Alice was the one I was waiting the most for, so glad we finally got around to add her. Only down side is now, I am not sure which one I want to see next. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: Always, thank you for this, was worth the wait IMO!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MixQQ

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
so ive played the first few updates to Shattered Minds, but recently watched the trailer for the devs previous game Fates: Determination (i think i got that title right). i noticed that the secret agents that showed up at the end of the update where i left off on this one were also the same agents in the other game. is there a connection there? should i go play the other game to get some backstory on whats going on? is this gonna be like a series of interconnected games where characters from one game will make cameo appearances in the other games and things like that?

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Finally the best girl update is here and it was worth it, since I don't do any of the incest content, I finally got to see the last updates content too

Reactions: MasterChild

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Oh I realized what kind of Alice this is... I guess I'll wait for the next update... this scares me...

Aug 5, 2017
if you are referring to this game, MC has 0 kids.
it was explicitly stated that MC can either impregnate a girl with:
A. baby and magic
B. magic with no baby
at his discretion. and he is automatically only impregnating them with magic at the moment.
Now that make sense, I was wondering why none of the girls in the harem are lactating either

Reactions: Necronlord5

SteelSin

Sep 17, 2022
Can someome help me im stuck on sophia mission (shes never im her room even if the app says so) is that a bug or a me problem?

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
do i have a bug? Cant find mom for giving her lotion in her room, even when find me app says she is there!? can someone help!?
Can someome help me im stuck on sophia mission (shes never im her room even if the app says so) is that a bug or a me problem?
Thanks for letting me know; I was able to track down the bug.

It only appears when playing in a language other than English. As a temporary solution, please switch the game back to English for this part of the quest.

Reactions: Gismere
3.70 star(s) 85 Votes