Zlay1

Aug 1, 2021
Played the game for a little bit but felt like there wasnt enough gameplay yet to give it a review.

Got some suggestions to make the game flow better:
Quick travel within a location
Quick travel to bedroom (Maybe under calender timeskip button)
Quick travel to the minigames (Find laundry and level up brainpower)
Something to highlight interactable objects in a scene

Also another suggestion might be to focus on one or two girls and focus on developing them instead of focusing on 150 girls and doing a tiny bit each patch, feels way more satisfying if you can play an entire story arc for a characther than jump around between like 20 of them and only scratch the surface.

Anyway good luck with the game and thanks for sharing!

Reactions: vogelbeest

kagome999

Jan 16, 2020
too many useless rooms any place with interactions should be fast travel on the map also played a game with the exact same roaming school

Jinyo

Apr 20, 2018
I like when a game constantly tells me the characters are in college. I always forget every five minutes but thankfully am reminded of it just as often.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
A bug noticed was at day 1, when at college, if the MC talks to anyone they sort of either allude to his power, or in the case of the BFF had conversations options/responses that should ONLY appear once the power manifests.
Thanks for reporting, will look into this!

So you can buy the hidden camera but can’t place it?
The hidden camera comes to use in a later update.

Not sure I like the gentle moving background thing going on but whatever. :cool:
This effect could be turned off completly in the options menu. Look for the "Parallax" option.

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
Nice enough for first release. Nothing mind blowing, but I'll play and support. All functions in smartphone were rather well thought out. Game would definitely benefit from some tighter writing.
Regarding story, Ava breaking 4'th wall was chilling :p Don't know if it was one of comment or some deeper meta-narrative, but kudos regardless.
One negative nit-pick. I like when girl wardrobe is indicator for how corrupted/influenced they are. It will be hard with Sarah who starts game wearing only revealing tanktop and shorts(I can't believe I'm complaining that girls are too exposed :p ).

Last edited:

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
eXtasy Games Not sure what your native language is but as with many other games here, it kinda feels like Google Translate. I'm not about to trash your game game because of that, but it's something i noticed right at the beginning. You should find a native English speaker in order to correct some of the grammar and wording. Someone who could spice up the dialogue a bit and make it sound more natural and fluent.

Again, i just started the game but I'll continue playing it to see where it goes :)

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Great start, really enjoyed it but its a bit hard to see if you completed all the content for the current patch. Maybe a popup that says youve completed everything for the current patch? That way people dont become frustrated looking everywhere for something that isnt there.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
it is not ntr...it is management, and they will make u money....

edited: hey face palmers i am not responsible on what dev is planning as i am not supporter/developer/co-developer or some kind of puppet master(i even did not used any mind control power on him)
Dont try to explain, They will either ignore it or wont get it. Probably both. They cant tell the different between the two. Even pimping leads them to screech NTR. Well Ive given up trying to explain what NTR actually is here <.< Waste of time. This happens when something becomes a buzz word to the ignorant. tbh, it makes it a pain in the ass if somehting is tagged NTR, but isnt NTR. :/. For example, if its just a MC uses his girls for gains.

In the old days, I was in eechi manga communities that would meme and mock NTR, its different here with the new gen. Maybe cause its the west. I dont know.

As for the game itself, I wnat to wait a patch or two. But im really interested in mindcontrol/brain washing or messing with their mind. I like the prospect and I dont mind turning them into dolls if the circumstances are right for it.

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Great job so far. I'm glad it's a sandbox as I
very much prefer those type. Also, thanks
for letting us turn of that parallax as it was
making me sick.

It would be nice to have a continuing conversation
w the characters using the two buttons, What's important
and How are you.
As it is, you have an entirely new convo each time you hit one.
(Doesn't really matter much...just a suggestion)

We always called college 'class'... I've got class in the mornin...etc....

Hopefully updates will come once a month.

Would be nice for a shortcut button to the bedroom always visible in the map
or something...

Great start to a game
Keep up the great work!

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
It would be nice to have a continuing conversation
w the characters using the two buttons, What's important
and How are you.
As it is, you have an entirely new convo each time you hit one.
(Doesn't really matter much...just a suggestion)
Thank you!

That's the actual plan behind those two conversation options. Depending on the character's corruption value the answers vary.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
This sounds interesting!
I still hope that one day, we'll get a mind control game where it isn't a super power, but something you have to work really hard for. Like in real life.
We have it IRL. It's called gaslighting and blackmailing.
Also, actual hypnosis and mental manipulation.
It's like modding the software of a personal computer, it's usually illegal, but it's applicable :3

• Haha
Reactions: Forgotted

derodius

Nov 17, 2020
looks very promising, had a bit of background glitching first time at the outside of the college but other than that the visuals are great, the animations are very short but well done. the scripting is limited atm but im hopeful those limits will have a purpose evenually. all in all im looking forward to where this could go and i the updates show they are worth it i would happily back the dev

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Quite risky putting a game that has mind control and sex on Patreon as that kind of content is banned on there, otherwise good luck with it, it seems promising!

Reactions: BoycottedGuy
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes