brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Suggestion: Put "NYI" over the icon of quests that aren't implemented yet.
Suggestion: Allow us to track more than one quest at a time. If I want the right side of my screen to be full of tracked quests, I should be able to! ;)
Suggestion: Clicking outside the cell phone should immediately close it.

Reactions: NicolasBrown98
Apr 18, 2022
ROFL, MC's trying to be careful and not alert the OSA, but then goes ahead and uses his power against the teacher in a crowded bar! Way to fly under the radar, MC!
Most people wouldn't notice that conversation at the bar or that something would be amiss. He has done far more suspicious things like using his power in an interrogation room.

Reactions: brknsoul
Jun 6, 2024
This sounds interesting!
I still hope that one day, we'll get a mind control game where it isn't a super power, but something you have to work really hard for. Like in real life.
Gameplay would be grinding & tedious if done realistically. Isolation, operant & classical conditioning, a fear scenario to induce Stockholm syndrome, the use of drugs like scopolamine or a fictional drug with similar properties, physical and/or psychological torture, etc. You would even want a tailored high carb, low protein diet for the subject if you wanted it authentically real.

3.70 star(s) 82 Votes