comacchio

Mar 23, 2019
If you straight up have to lie, I say it would fall into the category of being unreasonable.

Let's look at the updates:

0.11 included the entire Luna questlines and the second main quest
0.10 Added two Scarlett quests, each having multiple scenes
0.09 Scarlett quest, Sofia and Chloe quest with many interactions with them in different scenarios
0.08 Chloe quest and 2 Sarah quests
0.07 First main, Bill and Sofia quests

Where exactly did you pull out that "more often than not"

To be clear, I don't have a problem with people waiting, downloading and playing multiple updates in one go, instead of playing them as they come out. But there is no way you can say that the updates takes too long or are too short. Their size compared to their frequency is some of the best you will find on this site. You implying the opposite is something I take issue with.
I first noticed, and downloaded the game around towards the end of march (65.1) and have to say that, taking my time and starting from the beginning, it took a good couple of days to reach the end of that version which I thoroughly enjoyed. Let me be quite clear to you on this, I have never said anything detrimental about the game, in fact I seriously complimented the art-work. I have since downloaded 67.0, but was disappointed with the limited progression in the story, which is why I said I would be waiting for 6 months, to a year before downloading again. I may even wait until the game is completed but that is not a reflection on the maker it doesn't mean I do not like the game, it just means that I prefer playing for longer periods at one time. Now please get off your high horse and try to understand that I was doing anything but insulting you!

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2022
Now please get off your high horse and try to understand that I was doing anything but insulting you!
1) Not once have I stated or alluded to you insulting me.
2) Your version numbers make no sense. Currently the latest version is 0.11
3) Given that you only noticed it in march, it is even weirder that you commented on updates more often than not only included a couple of scenes. Granted you could have found out if that was the case by some research, but you either didn't or did a really poor job at it.
4) Why are you unnecessarily clarifying things that doesn't need to? I very clearly stated what my issue was and I haven't commented on your opinion on the game. In fact I am criticizing you on something that can easily be measured and as such is more objective than subjective. I have presented evidence why you were mistaken and instead of addressing those points you divert the conversation.
5) Everyone must seem high to you, when you set a bar so low.

Reactions: KingcockDaddy

comacchio

Mar 23, 2019
3) Given that you only noticed it in march, it is even weirder that you commented on updates more often than not only included a couple of scenes. Granted you could have found out if that was the case by some research, but you either didn't or did a really poor job at it.
4) Why are you unnecessarily clarifying things that doesn't need to? I very clearly stated what my issue was and I haven't commented on your opinion on the game. In fact I am criticizing you on something that can easily be measured and as such is more objective than subjective. I have presented evidence why you were mistaken and instead of addressing those points you divert the conversation.
[/QUOTE]
I clarify things because you seem to only to take the high ground and not actually read or digest what I am trying to tell you. As far as I am concerned, this conversation is done. When I see the "completed" sign, I will download the rest of the game. No need to respond to this message, I will not read it!

Reactions: KingcockDaddy
Apr 18, 2022
I clarify things because you seem to only to take the high ground and not actually read or digest what I am trying to tell you. As far as I am concerned, this conversation is done. When I see the "completed" sign, I will download the rest of the game. No need to respond to this message, I will not read it!
Nothing wrong in having the high ground in a debate, did you perhaps mean to say high horse again? Somewhat hilarious that you implied that digesting what you were trying to say isn't the high ground.

Unlike you I addresses points directly and argue those. You assumed that I didn't understand you, which isn't the case, it just wasn't relevant. It is even ironic, since you are repeating that you prefer to wait and play in longer sessions and I had already addressed that I found no issue with that, so there were literally no point in repeating it and thus it is very likely that YOU were the one not reading and digesting what I said.

My point has been clear from the start, it is unreasonable to state that the development of this game is slow or with small updates. That was all I wanted to refute and I think I have done so thoroughly.

Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image-1.jpg
Get ready, V0.12 is comming soon!
• Early access release for Enthusiast and Fan tier (€35/€18) is on June 28th
Supporter tier (€9) get access on July 01st
Admirer tier (€4,5) get access on July 15th
Follower tier and public release will be on July 29th

V0.12's main focus is Alice. Playing all three of her quests and adding her to your harem will be available. But there's more to come! The gym will be added to the game as a new location. 6 new women are waiting for you there!

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Quick Q: I've subdued Sarah. Will we ever find out what's up with her father? Or is it just church-related 'homophobia'?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

View attachment 3726261
Get ready, V0.12 is comming soon!
• Early access release for Enthusiast and Fan tier (€35/€18) is on June 28th
Supporter tier (€9) get access on July 01st
Admirer tier (€4,5) get access on July 15th
Follower tier and public release will be on July 29th

V0.12's main focus is Alice. Playing all three of her quests and adding her to your harem will be available. But there's more to come! The gym will be added to the game as a new location. 6 new women are waiting for you there!
Finally Alice and her obscenes huge jugs!! Three of the best things of this game

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
ROFL, MC's trying to be careful and not alert the OSA, but then goes ahead and uses his power against the teacher in a crowded bar! Way to fly under the radar, MC!

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Suggestion: Put "NYI" over the icon of quests that aren't implemented yet.
Suggestion: Allow us to track more than one quest at a time. If I want the right side of my screen to be full of tracked quests, I should be able to! ;)
Suggestion: Clicking outside the cell phone should immediately close it.

Reactions: NicolasBrown98
3.70 star(s) 82 Votes