daz2510

Mar 26, 2021
It is literally addressed in universe, so your post are nonsense regardless whether it would be achievable to implement.
I know, please untwist your little panties, the original post was called sarcasm. Obviously it goes over your head. Having babies in a game like this is just ick, and been explained a million times. Now lets move along so the devs thread doesn't get taken up with more garbage.

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterChild

Tzaacht

Aug 24, 2017
progressed with sofia upto point where i need to corrupt chloe but there are no options when interacting with chloe either at home or collage-any ideas
You mean you don't have the option to corrupt her 3 times per day when talking, or you don't know how to utterly corrupt both of them?
In second case, that have to be done together for them so once you are at 100 with both (and also 20 mind points) just go to sleep.
If instead you are saying you have no option to corrupt while casually talking to her (other options must be like "how are you" or something like that), I don't know. :confused:

Reactions: Ginji

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
You mean you don't have the option to corrupt her 3 times per day when talking, or you don't know how to utterly corrupt both of them?
In second case, that have to be done together for them so once you are at 100 with both (and also 20 mind points) just go to sleep.
If instead you are saying you have no option to corrupt while casually talking to her (other options must be like "how are you" or something like that), I don't know. :confused:
seems i didnt progress with bill far enough to continue her corruption-sorted now but cheers:)(y)

Reactions: Tzaacht

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
Holy shit, if we are going by my playthrough we'll have to rename the game "baby apocalypse". Each mother will need a mansion to store their babies in. My whole game will turn into me hiring 5million nannies and creating my own baby food factories so we don't run out of supplies!! Oh and dont get me started on the child support....I'll need take over a gold mine!!
[/QU

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2022
I know, please untwist your little panties, the original post was called sarcasm. Obviously it goes over your head. Having babies in a game like this is just ick, and been explained a million times. Now lets move along so the devs thread doesn't get taken up with more garbage.
Yeah, making up a weird scenario like that isn't sarcasm, here is the definition since it seem like you don't know it:

the use of irony to mock or convey contempt

What you wrote wasn't irony either. It was nothing more than a silly thought based on "what if". Instead of recognize it as such, you tried to save face by saying it would be impossible to implement, which wasn't the problem and then I pointed that out, you chose to insult me and then close the subject before I could reply. Not very mature of you.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: daz2510

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I was wondering it is possible to get more than 2 max number of power usage, I'm talking about these things 1708181905884.png
Because in the beginning of the game I think it was mentioned but I've been playing for a while now and it is still at 2 max.

I know I can drink some energy drinks to refill those but it would be nice to get at least 3 or 4 per day.

eXtasy Games whether the above mentionned is possible or not, a way to bulk buy energy drinks would be nice qol, like adding a 6pack to nilery.

Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
I was wondering it is possible to get more than 2 max number of power usage, I'm talking about these things View attachment 3362364
Because in the beginning of the game I think it was mentioned but I've been playing for a while now and it is still at 2 max.

I know I can drink some energy drinks to refill those but it would be nice to get at least 3 or 4 per day.

eXtasy Games whether the above mentionned is possible or not, a way to bulk buy energy drinks would be nice qol, like adding a 6pack to nilery.
Y'all might want to actually play through the game a bit before you start making "QoL" recommendations to a Dev . . .

As you improve your power, you'll gain the ability to initiate a third event before you'll need either an energy boost or sleep; and Sarah will eventually provide free espresso when she works at the Coffee Shop - you can slam 3 coffee in a single visit without triggering time passage.

Since your opportunities to use your power are largely scripted, there's no need to stockpile energy boosters - and if you are attempting to completely corrupt either Sophia or Chloe in one go, you'll miss content related to their daily activities.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Y'all might want to actually play through the game a bit before you start making "QoL" recommendations to a Dev . . .

As you improve your power, you'll gain the ability to initiate a third event before you'll need either an energy boost or sleep; and Sarah will eventually provide free espresso when she works at the Coffee Shop - you can slam 3 coffee in a single visit without triggering time passage.

Since your opportunities to use your power are largely scripted, there's no need to stockpile energy boosters - and if you are attempting to completely corrupt either Sophia or Chloe in one go, you'll miss content related to their daily activities.
I've been playing the game quite a bit and the energy drinks have helped me to progress multiple characters at the same time.
I'm not trying to chain events for the same girl on the same day.
And given that farming xp with Ava or by studying in the school library uses one unit of power each, those energy drinks helped with that too.
I haven't progressed much with Sarah yet (just started the coffee shop job) because she is less appealing to me than most other characters. It's nice that you can get espressos from her but alternate ways to get multiple energy items would still be a good qol.
And if you are wondering how I'm making money, in the very beginning of the game as soon as I got 25 bucks or something like that, I went to play some blackjack and made 100k in about 10min.

Reactions: daz2510
Apr 18, 2022
I find mind control to be such a cheap shot and not to mention borderline rape. I guess it is easier for devs to include that to have the sex scenes from the get go than write a somewhat grounded story.
Or maybe they chose to write it, because it is some peoples kink and fetish, have you thought about that?

Regarding it being easier, sure if you are just using it for a lame excuse for getting to the sexual stuff, but the exact same could be said about grounded stories, where every other girl seem to suffer from serious case of nymphomania. Good stories requires good writing, no matter the subject. This one in particular isn't as lazy as most mind control stories usually are.

Don't go dumping on other people's kink, just because it isn't yours. Your whole comment is the only cheap shot, because you chose to generalize, rather than look into whether it was the case or not in this regard.

Feb 27, 2020
I'm not planning to add anything sexual with Bill, only with Billie, which will be a full blown woman at the end.
picking her name, vulva, and breast size (bigger than she "wants" :devilish: ) would be fun domination things although i'll understand if anatomical variations are not feasible to animate and so on. Surgical recovery takes a while, should probably magic through it or time skip a few months.

lerolerdo

Nov 12, 2020
i love this game, i would like to see more of preg content, like preg chat and how we can raise a child

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
I find mind control to be such a cheap shot and not to mention borderline rape. I guess it is easier for devs to include that to have the sex scenes from the get go than write a somewhat grounded story.
you are 1000% right, it's a very cheap gimmick, the MC deals with mindless puppets, it's so boring

• Sad
Reactions: MarcelPappas

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Imagine whining about a fetish in a game designed to cater specifically to that fetish. Gtfo, lmao.
So you think sex with a body without a mind isn't boring? Are you playing this game for the boring sex scenes with robots? This game just a tasteless candy in an attractive wrapper.

• Sad
Reactions: MarcelPappas
3.70 star(s) 79 Votes