Apr 18, 2022
So you think sex with a body without a mind isn't boring? Are you playing this game for the boring sex scenes with robots? This game just a tasteless candy in an attractive wrapper.
1) Some people does in fact get turned on by the mindlessness

2) Mindless isn't the only option in this game

3) Even if it were, there is still the journey to get to that point. Making them mindless is a thing in it self, just as some people enjoy corrupting innocent women to be sluts through various means. The kink isn't liking sluts it is turning somebody into one.

4) Do you also go into a store and order something you don't like and complain about it tasting like crap? If not, why do you do it here?

Apr 18, 2022
compared to v3 how much content is there now in v9 in terms of minutes/hours of gameplay? :)
Minutes or hours are always hard to say, because some people skip a lot of dialogue, but there is quite a substantial amount compared to v0.03. You have 4 girls completely corrupted, so their full quest lines and repeatable sex. You have a some main quest stuff and a quest to increase your power.

All in all you got a significant amount of new content.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
To all the folks who are all "mind control is teh sux, so this game is teh sux cuz it haz mind control":
  • Did you READ THE GAME TITLE??
  • Did you READ THE GAME'S TAGS??
  • Did you READ THE DESCRIPTION IN THE OP??
If not, then you're just being lazy.
If so, then either you're trolling, or you should get your cognitive disorder treated...

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
1) Some people does in fact get turned on by the mindlessness

2) Mindless isn't the only option in this game

3) Even if it were, there is still the journey to get to that point. Making them mindless is a thing in it self, just as some people enjoy corrupting innocent women to be sluts through various means. The kink isn't liking sluts it is turning somebody into one.

4) Do you also go into a store and order something you don't like and complain about it tasting like crap? If not, why do you do it here?
I don't write this game is bad, I like the model Chloe, mainly because of her and tried it, just if you do not understand the first time I will write more, it is boring, very boring when it comes to sex scenes, because these "mind control" things. I also wonder why this game has so many subscribers, what they find so special here.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I don't write this game is bad, I like the model Chloe, mainly because of her and tried it, just if you do not understand the first time I will write more, it is boring, very boring when it comes to sex scenes, because these "mind control" things. I also wonder why this game has so many subscribers, what they find so special here.
I agree. The story itself is bland, and the dev decided to throw sandbox and grind into the mix to top it off...I joke around at times how there is a growing group of people that have been so starved of companionship (being in a committed relationship), that vanilla really is a spicy flavor to them. Sadly that joke is a lot closer to reality then people should be comfortable with.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
a good mind controlling game?

Reactions: TheDick69+
Apr 18, 2022
Maybe instead of promising to write more if I fail to understand, put some time and effort into understanding yourself.

You find mind control boring and in extension the sex scenes boring because of that. Fine, that is just preference. But other people have other preferences, that shouldn't be hard to understand, so what people find here are a game that suits their preference, that is why it is special to them.

Since you clearly didn't get the store analogy, I feel the need to explain it. In a store there are a myriad of items and options, just as there are tons of games here on this site. If you pick out the item you don't like, even though it is clearly labeled as such, something is wrong with you, not the people liking said thing and choosing it.

It is okay that you tried it and didn't like it, fair enough it is good giving new things a chance. Why whine about something that is clearly a question about taste and preference, just leave? I don't look up gay or foot stuff and start complaining that it isn't my cup of tea, because I understand that somebody is into it and that is fine.

Apr 18, 2022
I joke around at times how there is a growing group of people that have been so starved of companionship (being in a committed relationship), that vanilla really is a spicy flavor to them. Sadly that joke is a lot closer to reality than people should be comfortable with.
It is somewhat funny to throw the vanilla card here, when literally a few days ago somebody called it borderline rape. It is also so vanilla that some sites don't allow its content, mind you not the sex stuff the hypnosis/mind control stuff.

The point here is, the game is definitely spiced in a very niche and unique flavor and it isn't something people can really get in real life, this is beyond being in a committed relationship. If they could would you be okay with people going around and mind control others to submit to them?
I think it is good that we can have this fantasy as simply a fantasy, however tame and lame you find it.

Edit: Spelling mistakes

Last edited:

Starklim

Feb 12, 2018
I saw that someone made a mod, but it wasn't quite what I wanted so I made my own.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
does this still work as of 0.09 ? just want to be sure wether i'm doing something wrong or not because pressing k doesn't bring up the menu

Apr 18, 2022
does anyone have the last update walkthrough?, I don't know how to trigger the mission "not included yet"
Take a good long hard guess at what the words "not included yet" means. After that, take a guess whether it applies to the following:

The quest log
The game
Life itself
Or that weird wet dream you had when you were 14

If you guess correctly on these two genius level questions, I have personally made you a walkthrough. Don't cheat and look before you have answered correctly.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
After looking at the current road map, I'm looking forward to versions 0.11, 0.12, and 0.13. Also, after finishing Sarah's questline, was anyone expecting her Dad to be Joel from The Last of Us? Because I was.

NoiVul

Feb 24, 2023
better than drone would be 'pet'
even though its more work, in house-poses and new activities would be better than just mindlessly standing around in their room or in a kennel
I also think that bringing others into the house permanently is an important long term goal

Reactions: TheDick69+

damias

Sep 13, 2020
a good mind controlling game?
ya...the point is even if you do decide to restore them to ''similar to normal'' it is not a mind control corruption where you have to keep influencing them and where it could be used for different character after...the part disliked i think for most is the fact its each character are like walled from one another and donot interact or are used toward one another ...that mc as no wall possble where someone as been mind controlled and act weird and different so others would ask question... if mc would mess up , or making one react or act toward another to help you change someone else... ...a good mind controlling game... id say...insight of you (chapter 1 and 2 is kinda meh because the creator was a newbie back then)

3.70 star(s) 80 Votes