lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Y'all might want to actually play through the game a bit before you start making "QoL" recommendations to a Dev . . .

As you improve your power, you'll gain the ability to initiate a third event before you'll need either an energy boost or sleep; and Sarah will eventually provide free espresso when she works at the Coffee Shop - you can slam 3 coffee in a single visit without triggering time passage.

Since your opportunities to use your power are largely scripted, there's no need to stockpile energy boosters - and if you are attempting to completely corrupt either Sophia or Chloe in one go, you'll miss content related to their daily activities.
I've been playing the game quite a bit and the energy drinks have helped me to progress multiple characters at the same time.
I'm not trying to chain events for the same girl on the same day.
And given that farming xp with Ava or by studying in the school library uses one unit of power each, those energy drinks helped with that too.
I haven't progressed much with Sarah yet (just started the coffee shop job) because she is less appealing to me than most other characters. It's nice that you can get espressos from her but alternate ways to get multiple energy items would still be a good qol.
And if you are wondering how I'm making money, in the very beginning of the game as soon as I got 25 bucks or something like that, I went to play some blackjack and made 100k in about 10min.

Reactions: daz2510
Apr 18, 2022
I find mind control to be such a cheap shot and not to mention borderline rape. I guess it is easier for devs to include that to have the sex scenes from the get go than write a somewhat grounded story.
Or maybe they chose to write it, because it is some peoples kink and fetish, have you thought about that?

Regarding it being easier, sure if you are just using it for a lame excuse for getting to the sexual stuff, but the exact same could be said about grounded stories, where every other girl seem to suffer from serious case of nymphomania. Good stories requires good writing, no matter the subject. This one in particular isn't as lazy as most mind control stories usually are.

Don't go dumping on other people's kink, just because it isn't yours. Your whole comment is the only cheap shot, because you chose to generalize, rather than look into whether it was the case or not in this regard.

Feb 27, 2020
I'm not planning to add anything sexual with Bill, only with Billie, which will be a full blown woman at the end.
picking her name, vulva, and breast size (bigger than she "wants" :devilish: ) would be fun domination things although i'll understand if anatomical variations are not feasible to animate and so on. Surgical recovery takes a while, should probably magic through it or time skip a few months.

lerolerdo

Nov 12, 2020
i love this game, i would like to see more of preg content, like preg chat and how we can raise a child

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
I find mind control to be such a cheap shot and not to mention borderline rape. I guess it is easier for devs to include that to have the sex scenes from the get go than write a somewhat grounded story.
you are 1000% right, it's a very cheap gimmick, the MC deals with mindless puppets, it's so boring

• Sad
Reactions: MarcelPappas

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Imagine whining about a fetish in a game designed to cater specifically to that fetish. Gtfo, lmao.
So you think sex with a body without a mind isn't boring? Are you playing this game for the boring sex scenes with robots? This game just a tasteless candy in an attractive wrapper.

• Sad
Reactions: MarcelPappas
Apr 18, 2022
So you think sex with a body without a mind isn't boring? Are you playing this game for the boring sex scenes with robots? This game just a tasteless candy in an attractive wrapper.
1) Some people does in fact get turned on by the mindlessness

2) Mindless isn't the only option in this game

3) Even if it were, there is still the journey to get to that point. Making them mindless is a thing in it self, just as some people enjoy corrupting innocent women to be sluts through various means. The kink isn't liking sluts it is turning somebody into one.

4) Do you also go into a store and order something you don't like and complain about it tasting like crap? If not, why do you do it here?

Apr 18, 2022
compared to v3 how much content is there now in v9 in terms of minutes/hours of gameplay? :)
Minutes or hours are always hard to say, because some people skip a lot of dialogue, but there is quite a substantial amount compared to v0.03. You have 4 girls completely corrupted, so their full quest lines and repeatable sex. You have a some main quest stuff and a quest to increase your power.

All in all you got a significant amount of new content.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
To all the folks who are all "mind control is teh sux, so this game is teh sux cuz it haz mind control":
  • Did you READ THE GAME TITLE??
  • Did you READ THE GAME'S TAGS??
  • Did you READ THE DESCRIPTION IN THE OP??
If not, then you're just being lazy.
If so, then either you're trolling, or you should get your cognitive disorder treated...

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
1) Some people does in fact get turned on by the mindlessness

2) Mindless isn't the only option in this game

3) Even if it were, there is still the journey to get to that point. Making them mindless is a thing in it self, just as some people enjoy corrupting innocent women to be sluts through various means. The kink isn't liking sluts it is turning somebody into one.

4) Do you also go into a store and order something you don't like and complain about it tasting like crap? If not, why do you do it here?
I don't write this game is bad, I like the model Chloe, mainly because of her and tried it, just if you do not understand the first time I will write more, it is boring, very boring when it comes to sex scenes, because these "mind control" things. I also wonder why this game has so many subscribers, what they find so special here.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I don't write this game is bad, I like the model Chloe, mainly because of her and tried it, just if you do not understand the first time I will write more, it is boring, very boring when it comes to sex scenes, because these "mind control" things. I also wonder why this game has so many subscribers, what they find so special here.
I agree. The story itself is bland, and the dev decided to throw sandbox and grind into the mix to top it off...I joke around at times how there is a growing group of people that have been so starved of companionship (being in a committed relationship), that vanilla really is a spicy flavor to them. Sadly that joke is a lot closer to reality then people should be comfortable with.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
a good mind controlling game?

Reactions: TheDick69+
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes