eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Please, change the mirror's scene so we don's see the villain looking at us.
also please don't just abandon previously introduced ladies like Angelina, Sharon and Stacy :)

View attachment 3264409
Thanks for feedback!
Removing him from the scene would actually mean removing/replacing the whole picture from the room.
Which would lead into me redoing ALL the pictures and animations currently made in this room.
This is something I don't want to do.

Angelina, Sharon and Stacy will return later in the game. I want to focus on the already implemented characters first and finish their quests.

At some point will we be able to have sex with 3rd-trimester servants in this game?
That's not planned. I have to keep the amount of animations and the workload in check.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
what villain? you are seeing the MC in the mirror in that picture... aren't you?
AkaQ is referring to the poster on the MC's wall to the left of the mirror, at the left edge of the game image. I don't know who the person on the poster is, so I don't know if they're really a "villian" or not... Maybe AkaQ thinks the poster person looks sinister...

Edit: I didn't recognize the poster guy as Lucas the super-human hunter, but if that's who he is I can understand AkaQ finding him a little bit disturbing. Unfortunately, eXtasy Games is right when he says that eliminating the poster with "Lucas" (or moving it, if possible) would involve changing lots of images throughout the entire game and would be a higher cost in terms of time, effort, and delayed progress in v0.09 and future updates than the relatively small QOL benefit would be worth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AkaQ

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Yeah my dudes >< I was talking about the cop / metahuman hunter on the poster to the left, I didn't even remember his name was Lucas, but he is our antagonist (that's why I called him the villain to our story).
I know he's also a character from the dev's other game in that poster, I just find it too creepy and immersion breaking seeing him every time I go to Ava looking back at us (menacingly).
Maybe most of you would consider this a small thing, and I don't totally disagree, but still that was my suggestion and I'm happy by the dev's answer :D

Reactions: MarsUltor

Helpme2001

Apr 14, 2019
How can i make the landlord and the roommate my servants? Ive been trying for more than 2 hours and i dont know how to

goodparley

Sep 12, 2021
You can interact with Sarah at the coffee shop when she is pregnant, but it is not reflected in that specific scene. She and Eleanor seem to just disappear from the game otherwise.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
You can interact with Sarah at the coffee shop when she is pregnant, but it is not reflected in that specific scene. She and Eleanor seem to just disappear from the game otherwise.
That’s a bug and will be fixed in V0.09. Thanks for letting me know!

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
After playing this, i must say that i liked this game more than i thought i would. It was a very good experience. Now, i just hope on the Next updates for the MC to be more daring, and we start to see anal, bondage, and some other stuff he can do with the girls.
Let's hope this game won't disappoint

Reactions: gromzad and jjavier

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
Looking forward to where this game goes, that said 2 things that i think would make it better is adding in more options for when you summon some one while they are pregnant. Other than that would add a few exhibitionist options that you can choose when interacting with your girls in public. Like Eleanor in her office and getting a blowjob durring school hours or getting Sarah to crouch behind the counter if you are working at the coffie shop and getting abit of fun there as well and school.

Keep up the good work looking forward to being able to do what i want around the house in next update.

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Really nice one. Nice renders not bad animations, MC who is not total bxxxx. In this version it's kinda skinny - low in content but still really fun.

3.70 star(s) 82 Votes