gromzad

Jun 26, 2017
After playing this, i must say that i liked this game more than i thought i would. It was a very good experience. Now, i just hope on the Next updates for the MC to be more daring, and we start to see anal, bondage, and some other stuff he can do with the girls.
Let's hope this game won't disappoint
same feelings bruh

Reactions: Qixoni

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
I wish. Sadly he went for merely "realistically big boobs" instead of actual cow style.
Dev, please make them way bigger
Like this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know any real women with that body and those big breasts, maybe Sydney Sweeney is something like that, but she has breasts half the size of Chloe's in the game. "Realistically"? NOPE.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Like this?
Perfect!
Did some reverse image search and found out it is Miosotis Claribel

I don't know any real women with that body and those big breasts, maybe Sydney Sweeney is something like that, but she has breasts half the size of Chloe's in the game. "Realistically"? NOPE.
Sweeny is tiny.

I have seen plenty of women who have Chloe's proportions... but their boobs were fake.

That said, this could just be a fantasy that matches real large (not largest) boobs with a slimmer belly.
I like that fantasy, it is a great combination of the best of the best.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Like this?
You just showed a image of a real woman with really huge breasts and then say they are not realistic. This doesn't make any sense bro.
If something exist in our real world, then it's realist. Simple.
Woman with big breast are real, you, i or anyone else doesn't know a woman with big breast doesn't make them less real or realistic.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
You just showed a image of a real woman with really huge breasts and then say they are not realistic. This doesn't make any sense bro.
I just wrote the same comment as you, but just before hitting reply I noticed he actually said they are not realistic "with that body".

As in, he is saying her belly is too small to have tits that big.
I still think it is wrong, as I recall seeing women who looked like chloe IRL. Rare, but not an impossible combo.

Now, tits the size of Miosotis Claribel on a slim girl are unrealistic... but fuck it, I want them anyways.
And actually, don't make her perfectly slim, just a little bit of belly is better. (way less belly than Miosotis IRL)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I just wrote the same comment as you, but just before hitting reply I noticed he actually said they are not realistic "on that body type".
As in, he is saying her belly is too small to have tits that big.
I still think it is wrong, as I recall seeing women who looked like chloe IRL.
It's not uncommon indeed. Lot of girls in puberty can get this body type when their breast end up growing up/developing faster than the rest of their bodies. When i was in highg school, a girl in my class should even go to surgery to reduce breast size since they were to big to her body and started fuck up her back.

Last edited:
Reactions: harem.king
Feb 5, 2018
How do I get more mind points? On Sarah's mission where going out to her parents house for a date. In her room theres a greyed out option for 10 mind points. Currently level 22 and still only have 2 mind points

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
How do I get more mind points? On Sarah's mission where going out to her parents house for a date. In her room theres a greyed out option for 10 mind points. Currently level 22 and still only have 2 mind points
Let Ava jerk you off once per day in the mirror to get mind points. You can also convert skill points into mind points. Talk to Ava in the mirror if you need help.

Apr 18, 2022
  • Ava jerk off in the mirror world (3 points a day I believe)
  • Have a mindless slave (1 point a day)
  • Have a pregnant slave (15 points after 10 days)
  • Convert skill points (currently 1:1, but will most likely be changed in next update after feedback on Discord. Still the conversion to mind points will most likely stay the same, as it is easier to acquire than skill points).

swagstiak

Nov 25, 2022
I tried searching for it, but is the Subdue Sophia and Chloe quest impossible to complete in this version or am i just missing another quest? I cant seem to raise their corruption

3.70 star(s) 82 Votes