Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Really good game, except the Slave part. The two currently full slaves feel very boring when you reach that part. I hope that doesn't stay that way.
Because what you can do with them is very vanilla. They are your slaves, you should go a little further no? Not even anal with them. I think the dev will fix this

Izuocha123

Nov 20, 2021
I saw that someone made a mod, but it wasn't quite what I wanted so I made my own.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello, i installed the mod and pressed K but the menu didn't show up , do i need to progress the game to a certain point for it to appear?

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
If you turn bill into a girl, does he lose his manhood and develop a female complete working body? Like her private parts and getting pregnant?
Not in the biological sense. Pregnancy in this game is merely cosmetic, as Bill's transition would be. The only purpose for pregnancy is to produce mind points. To even acomplish this, Bill's transitioned body would need a uterine installation in addition to a vagioplasty.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Not in the biological sense. Pregnancy in this game is merely cosmetic, as Bill's transition would be. The only purpose for pregnancy is to produce mind points. To even acomplish this, Bill's transitioned body would need a uterine installation in addition to a vagioplasty.
This is explicitly a world with super powers who break the rules of physics. they are basically re-fluffed magic.
You don't need any surgery, just magic. So it is entirely possible to turn bill into a real woman capable of pregnancy.

Pregnancy is indeed cosmetic at the moment. But the dialog explicitly mentions that this is optional and a girl could carry a real baby alongside the power at your discretion (at the moment there is no such actual option. And there might never be. But that bit of lore is there in the game)

Also how do you know what future content holds?
At the moment bill is not yet transformed in any manner.

Last edited:
Reactions: AJBit

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Hello, i installed the mod and pressed K but the menu didn't show up , do i need to progress the game to a certain point for it to appear?
Make sure the mods installed correctly. That is the ShatteredMindCheats.rpy is in the same folder as the I-patch. And I have no idea if it works using Joiplay.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
This is explicitly a world with super powers who break the rules of physics.
This is entirely my fanfic: Imagine if another power-user appears, one that can change people's bodies.
MC eventually gets control of that person so they can transform Bill into a full woman and other fun stuff.

Then later in the game there is this super powered villain that MC "kills" by blanking their mind. The body is still alive it's just the mind that is vacant, so MC and Ava transfer Ava to that body while using the morphing power to change the villain's body to Ava's, so now we can have Ava in the real world.
Ava gets adopted to become another sister, and later there's an orgy with the whole family :devilish:

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
This is entirely my fanfic: Imagine if another power-user appears, one that can change people's bodies.
MC eventually gets control of that person so they can transform Bill into a full woman and other fun stuff.

Then later in the game there is this super powered villain that MC "kills" by blanking their mind. The body is still alive it's just the mind that is vacant, so MC and Ava transfer Ava to that body while using the morphing power to change the villain's body to Ava's, so now we can have Ava in the real world.
Ava gets adopted to become another sister, and later there's an orgy with the whole family :devilish:
Amusingly I was imagining something rather similar.
Once MC starts mind controlling other supers, it really opens up interesting power interactions.

• Haha
Reactions: AkaQ

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Well, this is a surprisingly promising find. I haven't been able to find any decent games lately. Now I just hope it doesn't share the fate of all games I like and get either canceled or ended abruptly once things get into full swing.

The events to actually increase Chloe and Sofia's corruption further are all still unimplemented, right?

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
Well, this is a surprisingly promising find. I haven't been able to find any decent games lately. Now I just hope it doesn't share the fate of all games I like and get either canceled or ended abruptly once things get into full swing.

The events to actually increase Chloe and Sofia's corruption further are all still unimplemented, right?
Yes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

I'm very happy to announce the release dates for the upcoming V0.09:
  • Early access release for Enthusiast and Fan tier (€35/€18) is on February 9th
  • Supporter tier (€9) get access on February 12th
  • Admirer tier (€4,5) get access on February 26th
  • Follower tier and public release will be on March 11th

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Man this game is super, with such short time develope. And compare to stocking up pile of trash of unfinish projects or money digger, this one is diamond really.
The worst rating for this game would be just 3.8/5. People rate it lower mean they are just trolling, but mostly are delusional idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: stargate1979
3.70 star(s) 82 Votes