Zhaico

Jan 16, 2022
As I finish eleonor's mission "it's time add eleanor to my harem" I have all the level 11 skills but it doesn't give me the option to add to the harem.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
uses a save then edit money delete old save and used the modded save and load
Or, you can try using the 0x52_URM tool to add money. (Drop the tool into your game folder, run the title and load your game, then press alt M while game is running. This will pull up the tool's interface, then do a search for Money or what ever else, then make changes while the game is still running.

Note, some of the Renpy titles using the newer Renpy engine, will reject and reset any saves that has been edited by that site. Though, using the 0x52 tool method, avoids the save reset.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
hmm, i have a question ill throw up a spoiler, is Elenore's ending going to be, she becomes a mindless slave in your harem? or is there an option to "fix" what you did (and maybe she still joins the harem in a more willing way, like a romance path)?
I'm just asking out of curiosity, i wouldnt be surprised if the dev hasnt said or isnt willing to potentially spoil. this game feels like a monkey's paw for the player that like hypno/mind control but doesnt want full slave stories (im aware that typically is a lot to ask when it comes to mind control).

Reactions: AlexMpog and $@~

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
As I finish eleonor's mission "it's time add eleanor to my harem" I have all the level 11 skills but it doesn't give me the option to add to the harem.
"Subdue Eleanor" and adding her to your harem isn't in the game yet, it will follow with V0.06. The points you need for it have nothing to do with your skills. For that you need a new resource called "Mind Points". You unlock them by completing Ava's quest "Adventure Minds" (also included in V0.06).

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
hmm, i have a question ill throw up a spoiler, is Elenore's ending going to be, she becomes a mindless slave in your harem? or is there an option to "fix" what you did (and maybe she still joins the harem in a more willing way, like a romance path)?
I'm just asking out of curiosity, i wouldnt be surprised if the dev hasnt said or isnt willing to potentially spoil. this game feels like a monkey's paw for the player that like hypno/mind control but doesnt want full slave stories (im aware that typically is a lot to ask when it comes to mind control).
You have the possibility to change her personality later as often as you want. You can choose between three presets: Servant, Girlfriend and Mindless Slave.
Servant is the default personality.
The personalities differ in dialogs, behavior and how you can use your girl.

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
OK. The game suddenly twist into something very interesting. Enslaving and rewriting personality. Nice.

I wonder, beside corruption bar, is there any other bar will be introduced in the future?

Reactions: Xaos_

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
OK. The game suddenly twist into something very interesting. Enslaving and rewriting personality. Nice.

I wonder, beside corruption bar, is there any other bar will be introduced in the future?
Another bar of any sort isn't planned.
But hey, if you have some interesting ideas, let me know!

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I'm not finished with the update yet. I have to finish his quests. But it does seem I finished her quests. I'm not sure as I did not see a (To be continued ) in her quest log but it does say it ni the one I was referred to. Does it end with her after I'm leaving her appartment and leave her crying alone?

ImAenigmA

Aug 14, 2022
I'm not finished with the update yet. I have to finish his quests. But it does seem I finished her quests. I'm not sure as I did not see a (To be continued ) in her quest log but it does say it ni the one I was referred to. Does it end with her after I'm leaving her appartment and leave her crying alone?
yes... so sad.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
how do you subdue eleanor if ava hasnt taught you the skill yet? thanks for any help

3.70 star(s) 85 Votes