jbs27572

Apr 3, 2020
How about you read what it says. NOT YET INCLUDED
To be fair, It does not say "not yet included" in the quest to subdue Eleanor. It says to return when you are ready and you need 10 mind points. I thought that meant you had to be level 10 in all 3 categories but that didn't work. Are mind points getting added later or am I missing something?

Reactions: molerat21

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
To be fair, It does not say "not yet included" in the quest to subdue Eleanor. It says to return when you are ready and you need 10 mind points. I thought that meant you had to be level 10 in all 3 categories but that didn't work. Are mind points getting added later or am I missing something?
"Subdue Eleanor" and adding her to your harem isn't in the game yet, it will follow with V0.06. The points you need for it have nothing to do with your skills. For that you need a new resource called "Mind Points". You unlock them by completing Ava's quest "Adventure Minds" (also included in V0.06) and with it unlock the "enslavement" ability.

M1r4r1r463

Feb 13, 2019
Anybody know how to add the incest patch to Android as there is no visible game folder in the data section only the save folder

OtakuRakuen

Apr 1, 2022
I created an incest patch for this one!

Copy the "game_changer.rpyc" file into the "game" folder of your game.
Enables to enter custom roles or to choose from different presets, including "mom" at the beginning of the game.
getting a lot of errors with this one, I have made sure it's in my game folder, I haven't changed any file names or moved anything else around, is this a known issue, playing V0.5 1695316305835.png

Last edited:

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
That's an actual great idea, thanks! Maybe there will be a Sharon comeback after all...
That'd be a good way since now you have the mindless slave. So you could get MP through her since she's just a slave to you anyway and does not need her own story like Sarah, Chloe, Eleanor or others.

Por smf

May 14, 2023
View attachment 2356201

Overview:
Shattered Minds is an open-world game, in which you take control over the life of a college student.
Your normal life is thrown out of whack after you realize you have the power to control the minds of others.
You will use this power to make all your dreams, desires and wishes come true!
A world with countless quests, figures, plots and locations are waiting to be discovered and controlled by you!

Shattered Minds includes plenty of animations, a licensed soundtrack and atmospheric sound effects!
Be ready to experience a game full of sexy adventures!
All paired with a thrilling, mysterious yet humorous plot.
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-04
Release Date: 2023-08-04
Developer: eXtasy Games - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05
Language: English
Other Games: Fates: Determination
Genre:

Planned Tags:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patch: *

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2356358 View attachment 2356360 View attachment 2356368 View attachment 2356362 View attachment 2356364 View attachment 2356363 View attachment 2356359 View attachment 2356366 View attachment 2356367 View attachment 2356369 View attachment 2356361 View attachment 2650562 View attachment 2650563 View attachment 2650564 View attachment 2650565
What’s the meaning not yet included please help me

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
"Subdue Eleanor" and adding her to your harem isn't in the game yet, it will follow with V0.06. The points you need for it have nothing to do with your skills. For that you need a new resource called "Mind Points". You unlock them by completing Ava's quest "Adventure Minds" (also included in V0.06) and with it unlock the "enslavement" ability.
What’s the meaning not yet included please help me
V0.06 public release will happen three weeks, on October 16th.
V0.06 is probably the most comprehensive update I've done so far.
With it you'll experience Shattered Minds in a whole new way.
With V0.06 the game becomes what it was always meant to be, a harem builder.
Content of V0.06 (Changelog):
  • added the quest "Adventure Minds" (Ava)
    Unlock the power to subjugate others by diving deep into MC's mind.
    There's a unique adventure waiting for you!
  • get your first servant and add her to your harem: Eleanor
  • Summon her to your room: Have sex with her as often as you want (4 positions available)
  • Manage her: Tell her what to do and let her earn money, XP or Mind Points for you.
  • Decide how she should dress.
  • Rewrite her personality as often as you like: choose between girlfriend, servant and mindless slave. Experience her different behavior with each personality.

Reactions: Ssato243

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I'm at
Level 12, and skills at 5,4,4... and have ~12,000 bucks.

I mean, I just started, but am curious what I should be shooting for?

Level 100? skills 100? 10?

Thank you

Cheers

Lukee1234

Aug 6, 2020
I'm at
Level 12, and skills at 5,4,4

I mean, I just started, but am curious what I should be shooting for?

Level 100? skills 100? 10?

Thank you

Cheers
IIRC in V0.05 the highest you need your skills is 6. Then you can complete all quests for this version. But it never hurts to get your Level and skills up as high as possible i guess

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
IIRC in V0.05 the highest you need your skills is 6. Then you can complete all quests for this version. But it never hurts to get your Level and skills up as high as possible i guess

Thanks very much. I just didn't have any idea.

Cheers

Reactions: Lukee1234

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Hey....the blackjack dealer just cheated....
They hit on 17...

Would be nice for a $5000 chip

I realize it's not necessary. Just for kicks.... lol

Cheers

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
well I talk about making proper submissive cumsluts out of them. If you cosndier any type of mind control already vanilla than probably game is already hardcore for you. Biggest example of vanilla shitshow is "shut up and dance".
What exactly are you expecting?

throwa

Jun 1, 2018
Typo in the Scarlett quest, while making the letter out of newspaper clippings.
Save instead of safe in this choice and repeated in the next line after choosing that option.

Reactions: eXtasy Games

Redbullpilot2013

Jul 13, 2023
Great game so far, but can't advance, anytime I have to interact with Sofia or Chloe, I get the following error

While running game code:
KeyError: 'mom_role2'

I suspect that this is blocking further quest options (can't give Sofia more lotion, etc)

Also, how do we access items in the inventory? I have stuff in there but can't use it (camera etc)

thanks!

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Really enjoying the game! So far, I think it's excellent in most aspects.

The one thing I'd like changed was the roadmap, since I'd like to have more Chloe content and have her join in harem ASAP.

3.70 star(s) 85 Votes