TikaTaki

Nov 13, 2022
I was wondering if there was any Luna content planned. In the current roadmap Sarah's, Sofia's & Chloe's primary content will be finished soonish and we already have Kobe and Eleanor. Scarlett & Alice also seems to have some content and will probably finish not that long after the family, but what are the current plans with Luna, Mary & Cara? They aren't mentioned on the roadmap but it looks like content is planned for them.

I want to say its good that you focus on a few characters to keep the temp of the story up, but I was curious if these were still planned

Last edited:

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Really enjoying the game! So far, I think it's excellent in most aspects.

The one thing I'd like changed was the roadmap, since I'd like to have more Chloe content and have her join in harem ASAP.
Chloe is in the current roadmap, her content is just around the corner.

I was wondering if there was any Luna content planned. In the current roadmap Sarah's, Sofia's & Chloe's primary content will be finished soonish and we already have Kobe and Eleanor. Scarlett & Alice also seems to have some content and will probably finish not that long after the family, but what are the current plans with Luna, Mary & Cara? They aren't mentioned on the roadmap but it looks like content is planned for them.

I want to say its good that you focus on a few characters to keep the temp of the story up, but I was curious if these were still planned
The current roadmap ends with V0.11, but not the game. There're still a lot of version numbers between V0.11 and V1.0 to come.
Nearly every girl that is currently, or will be in the future, in the game can be added to MC's harem.

TikaTaki

Nov 13, 2022
The current roadmap ends with V0.11, but not the game. There're still a lot of version numbers between V0.11 and V1.0 to come.
I was aware of that, but Iwas mainly curious wether there are plans to add the current 2 girls that haven't really had any interaction (Luna & Cara) and the 3 girls that got newly introduced and have minor content (Mary & Invisible Man Girls).

Nearly every girl that is currently, or will be in the future, in the game can be added to MC's harem.
But this is the answer I was looking for. I am very curious to what extent the plans go. Realistically not every female character will probably enter the Harem, but I am wondering how wide your plans are. Currently the into-harem story lines seem pretty short (about 20/30 minutes of gameplay per character I'm guessing based on eleanor and on sarah being the next one with 2 more quests),so making a decent amount of those stories over the next few yearsseem reasonable, but that is not taking into account the story-content after this. c

Whatever it is you are choosing, I will probably be impressed either way, keep up the quality!

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
But this is the answer I was looking for. I am very curious to what extent the plans go. Realistically not every female character will probably enter the Harem, but I am wondering how wide your plans are. Currently the into-harem story lines seem pretty short (about 20/30 minutes of gameplay per character I'm guessing based on eleanor and on sarah being the next one with 2 more quests),so making a decent amount of those stories over the next few yearsseem reasonable, but that is not taking into account the story-content after this. c

Whatever it is you are choosing, I will probably be impressed either way, keep up the quality!
The goal is to create short stories with a wide variety of girls (age, ethnicity, body type) that can be added to your harem.

Oct 10, 2016
You know know dev I want to take this game seriously and enjoy it but when. I started the game and the Mc talked about his level 60 mage in wow I was just disappointed in the mc I almost quit everyone knows warriors are how you attract females...

No wonder homie needs mind control to get the girls.

Can't wait for the next update do patches work on Android builds?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

7 horas atrás

I'm pleased to announce the release dates for the upcoming V0.07:
  • Early access release for Enthusiast and Fan tier (€35/€18) is on October 20th
  • Supporter tier (€9) get access on October 23rd
  • Admirer tier (€4,5) get access on November 6th
  • Follower tier and public release will be on November 20th

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
Finished up 0.5 and I must say, not too shabby. Only small issue I have is Elanore's psychotic break resulting in a Disassociated Identity. Is this going to be the standard, or is it a learning experience for the player character?

If the former, it seems a bit like sour grapes for the player to witness a desired paramore have a traumatic experience and then having your subconcious avatar goading you into rewriting a personality. If the latter, I'm looking forward to the conversation between Ava and the player character.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Finished up 0.5 and I must say, not too shabby. Only small issue I have is Elanore's psychotic break resulting in a Disassociated Identity. Is this going to be the standard, or is it a learning experience for the player character?

If the former, it seems a bit like sour grapes for the player to witness a desired paramore have a traumatic experience and then having your subconcious avatar goading you into rewriting a personality. If the latter, I'm looking forward to the conversation between Ava and the player character.
This split personality thing is only for Eleanor. Every girl will be different. So it’s very much the latter.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1697434491674.png
V0.06 out now!
Public release will happen on October 16th.

V0.06 is probably the most comprehensive update I've done so far.
With it you'll experience Shattered Minds in a whole new way.
With V0.06 the game becomes what it was always meant to be, a harem builder.

Savegames are compatible, no need to start a new game!
1697434515905.png
Content of V0.06 (Changelog):
  • added the quest "Adventure Minds" (Ava)
    Unlock the power to subjugate others by diving deep into MC's mind.
    There's a unique adventure waiting for you!
  • get your first servant and add her to your harem: Eleanor
  • Summon her to your room: Have sex with her as often as you want (4 positions available)
  • Manage her: Tell her what to do and let her earn money, XP or Mind Points for you.
  • Decide how she should dress.
  • Rewrite her personality as often as you like: choose between girlfriend, servant and mindless slave. Experience her different behavior with each personality.
  • One new app, "Reports": keep track which resources your girls generate for you
  • Updated and expanded apps: The "Contacts" and "My power" app have been extended with a second tab, providing usefull informations and adjustment options.
  • bug fixes, spelling corrections and improvements of existing content
V0.06 is available for Windows/Linux, macOS and android.
Is 0.06 available on Public Release?
1697434533221.png
Cumming later today ... keep edging and buiding up that tension!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
V006_free.jpg

V0.06 is now available to everyone!
You can download it from patreon or here!

OP has been updated.

This Friday, October 20th, V0.07 will be released. It features three new quests, a brand new achievement system, a reworked prologue and the possibility to impregnate your first servant, Eleanor!

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Not really sure what happened but after a certain point I get the "an exception has occurred" error and I'm not sure how to fix it. Can anyone help?

3.70 star(s) 85 Votes