mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Two quick questions:

1) How many women at this point can the MC mind control and get action from?

2) Are there a significant number of dream sequences/fantasy sequences that are used to get unearned action scenes to placate the masses?

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Two quick questions:

1) How many women at this point can the MC mind control and get action from?

2) Are there a significant number of dream sequences/fantasy sequences that are used to get unearned action scenes to placate the masses?
1) One character that is fully conquered now and one that is halfway there
2) No. Little fluff with side characters and Ava, the girlghost inside your head that's guiding the MC towards unleashing his potential.

Edit: Dev answered that one already.

Feedback for game/update:

I like the game and its theme a lot. Last two updates revolving around Eleanor were super hot. The fantasy bit was bold and fun, but felt a bit fluff-ish. I also feel that this was a bit of a bait and switch, as other characters prior to Eleanor were being progressed and I'm more interested in them.

I'm looking forward to the next few updates, but feel that skipping and waiting a bit might be the right choice for me.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
maybe change it to something like that in future updates, because it was confusing to me. i though it meant that this event opens after doing the rest of events available.
Thank you,
Thanks for your feedback! I'll change the wording.

Reactions: Ziz98

Thatoneguy0341

Mar 24, 2023
Really enjoy the scenes and the renders. They're very well done. Would it be possible to add some different speed options for the sex scenes?

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
For the upcoming 0.07, do we have to replay the game? Also hope MC's BF gets improved to be less annoying and at least likable or tolerable.

is that walking trashcan still in the game? I stopped playing because of that sleezebag.

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
anyway to skip the minigame ? or console command the xp ? It's annoying and I'd rather go kick puppies then play that, and I like puppies

Reactions: mickster101

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
i dont get all of the negative reviews tbh. the games high quality, updates often, has mind control, has incest, smooth sandbox, games not that grindy at all, the girls are pretty hot, etc.

saw one guy complaining that theres not a lot of content and a ton of routes say "continued in next update", yeah no shit dumb fuck, the games pretty new. when did peoples standards get so high? this is miles better than majority of games in this genre

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
What error do you get? Please post the whole error message.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('front_Ava_mindroom_bored_bl.webp') at 0x0000000013d79490>:
OSError: Couldn't find file 'front_Ava_mindroom_bored_bl.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script files/mobilephone/ow_phone_app_messenger.rpyc", line 254, in script call
  File "script files/mobilephone/ow_phone_app_questlog.rpyc", line 337, in script call
  File "script files/mobilephone/ow_phone_app_questlog.rpyc", line 337, in script call
  File "script files/mobilephone/ow_phone_app_messenger.rpyc", line 254, in script call
  File "script files/mobilephone/ow_phone_chats_CONVERSATIONS.rpyc", line 18, in script call
  File "script files/OW_locations/house/ow_lbl_house_MC_Room.rpyc", line 30, in script call
  File "script files/Character_Storys/story_day2.rpyc", line 782, in script call
  File "script files/Character_Storys/story_day2.rpyc", line 782, in script call
  File "script files/Character_Storys/story_day2.rpyc", line 798, in script call
  File "script files/Character_Storys/story_day3.rpyc", line 460, in script call
  File "script files/Character_Storys/story_day3.rpyc", line 645, in script call
  File "script files/Character_Storys/story_day3.rpyc", line 645, in script call
  File "script files/Character_Storys/story_day3.rpyc", line 889, in script
  File "Z:\Shattered_Minds-V0.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "Z:\Shattered_Minds-V0.05-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "Z:\Shattered_Minds-V0.05-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1266, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "Z:\Shattered_Minds-V0.05-pc\renpy\character.py", line 927, in do_display
    display_say(who,
  File "Z:\Shattered_Minds-V0.05-pc\renpy\character.py", line 666, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "Z:\Shattered_Minds-V0.05-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "Z:\Shattered_Minds-V0.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "Z:\Shattered_Minds-V0.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3906, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "Z:\Shattered_Minds-V0.05-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "Z:\Shattered_Minds-V0.05-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "Z:\Shattered_Minds-V0.05-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 747, in render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 187, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "Z:\Shattered_Minds-V0.05-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 747, in render
  File "Z:\Shattered_Minds-V0.05-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 505, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "Z:\Shattered_Minds-V0.05-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 308, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "Z:\Shattered_Minds-V0.05-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 378, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "Z:\Shattered_Minds-V0.05-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 627, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "Z:\Shattered_Minds-V0.05-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 295, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "Z:\Shattered_Minds-V0.05-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 720, in load
    raise e
  File "Z:\Shattered_Minds-V0.05-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 685, in load
    filelike = renpy.loader.load(self.filename)
  File "Z:\Shattered_Minds-V0.05-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 820, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'front_Ava_mindroom_bored_bl.webp'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Shattered Minds V0.05
Mon Oct 16 10:06:28 2023

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
So ... the MC has been a huge fan of fantasy games for years, but he doesn't know the difference of an ogre and an orc? :LOL:

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
i dont get all of the negative reviews tbh. the games high quality, updates often, has mind control, has incest, smooth sandbox, games not that grindy at all, the girls are pretty hot, etc.

saw one guy complaining that theres not a lot of content and a ton of routes say "continued in next update", yeah no shit dumb fuck, the games pretty new. when did peoples standards get so high? this is miles better than majority of games in this genre
Here's another guy complaining about it, it's only there to make the game look like it has more content than it does, the sandbox is anything but smooth btw, the game is completely unplayable without following the walkthrough step by step, if you want to explore and walk around on your own there is almost literally nothing to do. That's the main gripe for me, and the updates are barely crumbs.

I love the renders and the story/premise but the sandbox is terribly implemented IMO.

3.70 star(s) 85 Votes