Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I'm gonna spill the beans here, this dev has a gift to make 3D thick woman, just look at Alice angles, the body deformations in the scenes, everything about her tits were natural asf, the way that they fell for the sides. The same applies for chloe tits, even tho they're small than Alice's they still had perfect details, taking the cunnilingus for instance the way that the tits spread to the sides:coffee:(Alice and Chloe are my favorite LI by far in this game)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im anxious for Linda and Billie content now!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gismere

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
I'm gonna spill the beans here, this dev has a gift to make 3D thick woman, just look at Alice angles, the body deformations in the scenes, everything about her tits were natural asf, the way that they fell for the sides. The same applies for chloe tits, even tho they're small than Alice's they still had perfect details, taking the cunnilingus for instance the way that the tits spread to the sides:coffee:(Alice and Chloe are my favorite LI by far in this game)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im anxious for Linda and Billie content now!!!
It means we need more thick beauties. :cool:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
anyone else getting the missing images in the background of the bathroom and during just about every interphase screen like when you phasing from one screen to another?

gibbonraver

May 8, 2020
the models/graphics/bitches are perfect, the story is solid, the kinks hit my spots. the only knock is that the sex scenes, though lovely to look at are pretty lifeless. overall one of the best in almost every category that i've played - but the last is a toughy.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
anyone else getting the missing images in the background of the bathroom and during just about every interphase screen like when you phasing from one screen to another?
I'm afraid I can't find that bug.
Do you know what you did when this message first appeared?

Reactions: MasterChild

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Umm, you're showing your age with this comment... The vast majority don't even know who this character is or the game that was.
Oh...I'm definitely older than dirt.

FWIW, there are several "Big Brother" games on F95 (I even *briefly* played Big Brother In Space), and Eric is a LI-stealing villain in all of them, whose name is pretty universally reviled. On some of the other game threads I frequent, the mere mention of the name 'Eric' causes heads to explode (kinda like mentioning 'NTR'). Consequently, in one game I play, the dev gave a company that's a significant part of the plot the acronym of NTR, just for fun...).

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
Thanks for letting me know; I was able to track down the bug.

It only appears when playing in a language other than English. As a temporary solution, please switch the game back to English for this part of the quest.
yes, found it out myself before, thx!

kalixiah08

Mar 16, 2018
the latest update have so many errors like this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script files/ow_functions.rpy", line 463, in <module>
TypeError: argument of type 'int' is not iterable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script files/mobilephone/ow_phone_app_messenger.rpyc", line 381, in script call
  File "script files/mobilephone/ow_phone_chats_CONVERSATIONS.rpyc", line 18, in script call
  File "script files/OW_locations/house/ow_lbl_house_MC_Room.rpyc", line 30, in script call
  File "script files/Character_Storys/story_day2.rpyc", line 870, in script call
  File "script files/Character_Storys/story_day3.rpyc", line 536, in script call
  File "script files/Character_Storys/story_day3.rpyc", line 736, in script call
  File "script files/Character_Storys/story_day3.rpyc", line 752, in script call
  File "script files/mobilephone/ow_phone_app_questlog.rpyc", line 676, in script call
  File "script files/mobilephone/ow_phone_app_questlog.rpyc", line 676, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 5 more times]
  File "script files/Character_Storys/AVA.rpyc", line 494, in script call
  File "script files/OW_locations/house/ow_lbl_house_livingroom.rpyc", line 25, in script call
  File "script files/OW_locations/house/ow_lbl_house_livingroom.rpyc", line 25, in script call
  File "script files/mobilephone/ow_phone_app_messenger.rpyc", line 381, in script call
  File "script files/mobilephone/ow_phone_chats_CONVERSATIONS.rpyc", line 118, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 3 more times]
  File "script files/OW_locations/house/conversations/AVA.rpyc", line 673, in script call
  File "script files/OW_locations/house/ow_lbl_house_MC_Room.rpyc", line 26, in script call
  File "script files/OW_locations/house/conversations/AVA.rpyc", line 673, in script call
  File "script files/OW_locations/house/ow_lbl_house_vorraum.rpyc", line 52, in script call
  File "script files/OW_locations/house/ow_lbl_house_vorraum.rpyc", line 52, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 2 more times]
  [Previous line repeated 15 more times]
  File "script files/ow_worldmap.rpyc", line 29, in script call
  File "script files/OW_locations/house/conversations/Old_Lady.rpyc", line 1524, in script call
  File "script files/OW_locations/house/conversations/Old_Lady.rpyc", line 1524, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 24 more times]
  File "script files/ow_functions.rpyc", line 463, in script
  File "C:\Users\guard\Downloads\Compressed\Shattered Minds v0.12\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\guard\Downloads\Compressed\Shattered Minds v0.12\renpy\python.py", line 1083, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\guard\Downloads\Compressed\Shattered Minds v0.12\renpy\python.py", line 1076, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Shattered Minds V0.12
Tue Jul  9 23:20:12 2024
maybe devs can fix it next update

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
the latest update have so many errors like this

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "script files/mobilephone/ow_phone_chats_CONVERSATIONS.rpyc", line 18, in script call
  File "script files/OW_locations/house/ow_lbl_house_MC_Room.rpyc", line 30, in script call
  File "script files/Character_Storys/story_day3.rpyc", line 536, in script call
  File "script files/Character_Storys/story_day3.rpyc", line 736, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 5 more times]
  File "script files/Character_Storys/AVA.rpyc", line 494, in script call
  File "script files/mobilephone/ow_phone_chats_CONVERSATIONS.rpyc", line 118, in script call
  File "script files/OW_locations/house/ow_lbl_house_MC_Room.rpyc", line 26, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 2 more times]
  [Previous line repeated 15 more times]
  File "script files/ow_worldmap.rpyc", line 29, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 24 more times]
  File "script files/ow_functions.rpyc", line 463, in script
  File "C:\Users\guard\Downloads\Compressed\Shattered Minds v0.12\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\guard\Downloads\Compressed\Shattered Minds v0.12\renpy\python.py", line 1083, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\guard\Downloads\Compressed\Shattered Minds v0.12\renpy\python.py", line 1076, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Shattered Minds V0.12
Tue Jul  9 23:20:12 2024
maybe devs can fix it next update

I've never encountered this error before, and it hasn't been reported by anyone else until now.
It seems that your save file may have been corrupted. Could you please start a new game and check if the error still occurs?

Reactions: wildride69
Jan 19, 2024
Uncaught error - started game, just finished Phone walkthrough.

The game stopped responding. I waited out the error and it showed me a Renpy Console Screen Error saying Possible Infinite Loop. Ignore didn't work so I end-tasked it. Hope this helps.

While running game code:
File "game/script files/Character_Storys/story_day1.rpy", line 569, in <module>
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 126, in _invoke_game_menu
renpy.call_in_new_context('_game_menu')
Exception: Unknown layer 'x52Overlay'.

Full traceback:
File "G:\Dikgames\Shattered_Minds-V0.12-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "G:\Dikgames\Shattered_Minds-V0.12-pc\renpy\main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "G:\Dikgames\Shattered_Minds-V0.12-pc\renpy\main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "G:\Dikgames\Shattered_Minds-V0.12-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
File "script files/mobilephone/ow_phone_app_contacts.rpyc", line 784, in script call
File "script files/Character_Storys/story_day1.rpyc", line 569, in script
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
File "script files/mobilephone/ow_phone_app_contacts.rpyc", line 784, in script call
File "script files/Character_Storys/story_day1.rpyc", line 569, in script
File "G:\Dikgames\Shattered_Minds-V0.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "G:\Dikgames\Shattered_Minds-V0.12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1052, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script files/Character_Storys/story_day1.rpy", line 569, in <module>
File "G:\Dikgames\Shattered_Minds-V0.12-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3174, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "G:\Dikgames\Shattered_Minds-V0.12-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "G:\Dikgames\Shattered_Minds-V0.12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "G:\Dikgames\Shattered_Minds-V0.12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4252, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "G:\Dikgames\Shattered_Minds-V0.12-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "G:\Dikgames\Shattered_Minds-V0.12-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 478, in event
rv = run(action)
File "G:\Dikgames\Shattered_Minds-V0.12-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 126, in _invoke_game_menu
renpy.call_in_new_context('_game_menu')
File "G:\Dikgames\Shattered_Minds-V0.12-pc\renpy\game.py", line 346, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "G:\Dikgames\Shattered_Minds-V0.12-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "G:\Dikgames\Shattered_Minds-V0.12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "G:\Dikgames\Shattered_Minds-V0.12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1052, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "G:\Dikgames\Shattered_Minds-V0.12-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "G:\Dikgames\Shattered_Minds-V0.12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "G:\Dikgames\Shattered_Minds-V0.12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3573, in interact_core
renpy.display.screen.show_overlay_screens(suppress_overlay)
File "G:\Dikgames\Shattered_Minds-V0.12-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1474, in show_overlay_screens
if get_screen(i) is not None:
File "G:\Dikgames\Shattered_Minds-V0.12-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1090, in get_screen
sd = sl.get_displayable_by_tag(layer, tag)
File "G:\Dikgames\Shattered_Minds-V0.12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1515, in get_displayable_by_tag
raise Exception("Unknown layer %r." % layer)
Exception: Unknown layer 'x52Overlay'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Shattered Minds V0.12
Tue Jul 9 12:17:31 2024

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Oh...I'm definitely older than dirt.

FWIW, there are several "Big Brother" games on F95 (I even *briefly* played Big Brother In Space), and Eric is a LI-stealing villain in all of them, whose name is pretty universally reviled. On some of the other game threads I frequent, the mere mention of the name 'Eric' causes heads to explode (kinda like mentioning 'NTR'). Consequently, in one game I play, the dev gave a company that's a significant part of the plot the acronym of NTR, just for fun...).
i think the original BB was 2016? Maybe 2017? It may be newer than that but not by much I think.

Reactions: MarsUltor

kalixiah08

Mar 16, 2018
I've never encountered this error before, and it hasn't been reported by anyone else until now.
It seems that your save file may have been corrupted. Could you please start a new game and check if the error still occurs?
actually i played it new game, not load game

3.70 star(s) 92 Votes