wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I played the latest PC update and it had no issues at all on my older 2070 laptop or my newer 4090 desktop. I play the uncompressed version and had no issues.

Reactions: eXtasy Games

halloyolo

Jun 24, 2017
How can I give the Book to Chloe? I bought all the Books and they are in my Inv but I cant seem to give them to her...

kalixiah08

Mar 16, 2018
At what part of the game? I need more informations to look into this...
there are several, part where you give another lotion to mother after she throw the first one, also nilery after clicking it, it shows error code, also meeting alice at the com lab

mrcmd69

Oct 23, 2022
I had to downgrade to android from windows.. so someone tell me how to use the incest patch for android..

cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
Since the dev is following this thread, can I mention that the placement of the girls who live in your house could use a bit of work ? They block access to the mirror in your room and that is how you get access to Ava.

A small nudge to the right would be beneficial, especially with Alice. Given her .... ample frame, there's only a tiny little corner of the mirror visible above her shoulder. Kind of hard to click on it now.

Jun 13, 2022
I´m stucked at this two quests screenshot0001.png
here the landlord is´nt show in the beroom when it should be in as seen "Find me"

screenshot0002.png
and here the door is locked, so there is no option to go in and meet the girl

All other quests are done and 5 girls are in the harem, so what to do to fullfill?

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
I'm afraid I can't find that bug.
Do you know what you did when this message first appeared?
just playing the game like normal, the words appear everytime i enter the bathroom, no matter what. and the image missing on the black screen is like when i finished having sex with sophia or sis and it transitions to the next screen.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
I´m stucked at this two quests View attachment 3815860
here the landlord is´nt show in the beroom when it should be in as seen "Find me"

View attachment 3815862
and here the door is locked, so there is no option to go in and meet the girl

All other quests are done and 5 girls are in the harem, so what to do to fullfill?
There’s a bug when playing in a language other than English, it will be fixed with the next update.
As a temporary solution, please switch the game back to English for these part of the quests and, important, skip the time once so the game sets the characters locations right.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Madmoiselle Chiffre

TheFlyingLord

Apr 2, 2022
Once you've corrupted a character and rewritten their personality, is there a way to make them change what they do from XP to money or vice versa?

Oct 19, 2023
Waiting for the Dean. She looks like she'll be freaky.
I'm waiting not only for the Dean herself, but also for Ron's mother and the black female friend of MC's mom from the mall. 3 great milfs are waiting to be added to the harem. I'm looking forward to this so much. MC's mother looks no older than 30 which is sad af and unrealistic, and teacher is too young to be considered a milf, so these 3 women I mentioned are the gems MC needs to collect as fast as he can. I'm a bit tired of having only women of MC's age in harem/bed. Time to finally change that.

3.70 star(s) 92 Votes