YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
My original plans for Claude, and Troy changed significantly after I decided to make the club job mandatory on all playthroughs. Initially it was supposed to be optional, and Claude, and Troy were meant to be more abusive, and pushing. But since you can't avoid them completely now, it made more sense to make them friendlier towards Blake.

FireFlyy

Mar 22, 2021
Will there be a Dominique route ? I would have loved to submit to her, or at least having Liam's side of the story with her

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
There won’t be a dedicated route for her, but you will be pleased by the amount of her content in the future updates.

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
I'm trying to figure out if I want bimbo points or not? I'm not interested in becoming more feminine, but I do want to service as many muscular, alpha males as possible.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm trying to figure out if I want bimbo points or not? I'm not interested in becoming more feminine, but I do want to service as many muscular, alpha males as possible.
There is no way to stop becoming feminine, bimbo points just make him more slutty and eventually blonde.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There are two types of bimbos if i recall right. The total butt slut created by the crazy bimbo doctor and the other is Blake's possible future self who is talking to them via some mysterious skill to enter other's people dreams and minds. This one is shrewd and uses her body to seduce people to achieve her own goals.

Traxex55

Jul 25, 2019
Started playing for a while on Android and an exception has occurred stating blake liam fourth scene liam event kiss webp is missing can't progress any further.Any fix?

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Bimbo route will open you several unique events with alphas, if that’s what you’re into.
There is no way to stop becoming feminine, bimbo points just make him more slutty and eventually blonde.
Blake will become a blonde on all routes in v0.14, bimbo or not :)
Started playing for a while on Android and an exception has occurred stating blake liam fourth scene liam event kiss webp is missing can't progress any further.Any fix?
I think, you’re using an older version, because in v0.13 this sprite was deleted, and substituted with a full render. It shouldn’t ask you for it.

Traxex55

Jul 25, 2019
I think, you’re using an older version, because in v0.13 this sprite was deleted, and substituted with a full render. It shouldn’t ask you for it.
yeah,i was more comfortable playing on android v0.12,guess i have to download the latest on pc...

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Well, if we're talking about the hairstyle, my patrons know that I had to go through tons of different assets throughout the entire development cycle of v0.13, trying to find something good. And this is the least worst option, believe me. It's a Genesis 3 male hair, even though Blake is Genesis 8 male. The thing is, you can with certain degree of authenticity use most female assets (clothing, poses, expressions, certain materials, etc), but not hair. It will always look distorted, and the reason for that is that male, and female geometry works differently in Daz, and if you're using long female hair on a male model, it's gonna have strange «joints» where parts of the body (head, upper neck, and lower neck) connect. Technically I could use the dforce hair, since it doesn't take geometry into consideration, but I encountered even more issues with those. So, my only option was to search for something adequate in the male section, and boy is it pathetic in comparison to the female one. But at least it doesn't have acute angles in its locks, and that's all I needed.

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
The video chat with Samuel was hot and fun! I'm still hoping he doesn't break Blake's heart. My Blake seems so bent on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
him.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes