YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Hi just wondering is there a place that shows your current points in game like how many dom points you have i dont see it in the codex.
No, I don't show points in the game.
Partially because I don't want to turn the story into a calculus exercise, and partially because there are so many different types of points (which all have their importance at various stages of the game) that it would be impossible to choose what to show at the moment.
Hey all. How do I update 1.5 to 1.6? where do I copy the files? Thanks.
If you open the patch archive you'll see the «game» folder inside. You need to copy its contents into the same folder of your previously installed game. If it asks you whether or not you want to replace the files, that's how you know you're doing it right.

Reactions: Qubert11B

lemartes

Nov 12, 2016
Tyring to get Suya scenes and always failing somehow, any suggestions is welcome. do i miss a important trigger or stat?

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Tyring to get Suya scenes and always failing somehow, any suggestions is welcome. do i miss a important trigger or stat?
You need to avoid having sex with other people until you lock onto her route.
Is the mod still under work (thanks for doing it by the way)? Because i am not seeing a link in the post. :unsure:

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
Where is the game data saved on your pc with this game? I got a new computer and don't want to start from scratch when I redownload the game.

Edit: Nvm found it

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I reached the end of the update for my first save, and I can already see that I'm going to have trouble getting all of these scenes. When Iris went to the slums, we had pretty much complete control if Blake joined her or not, but do get to Deliverance depends on what routes she is on so no real control and most saves are still in the old city. Since Blake with other girls like Gillian and Pepper was Blake not on a route, any Deliverance scenes that require those will be hard! I'll have to see what I can manage to do!

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I reached the end of the update for my first save, and I can already see that I'm going to have trouble getting all of these scenes. When Iris went to the slums, we had pretty much complete control if Blake joined her or not, but do get to Deliverance depends on what routes she is on so no real control and most saves are still in the old city. Since Blake with other girls like Gillian and Pepper was Blake not on a route, any Deliverance scenes that require those will be hard! I'll have to see what I can manage to do!
Yeah, in order to get Iris's content in Deliverance you need to be either with Liam or Samuel (Blake dating Vanessa means that Iris is out of reach). If you want me to make a save for you to check it out, just tell :)

gambit1337

Jan 7, 2021
im having issues with getting Rebecca to change for the better during my playthroughs, i guess i must have overlooked somthing in the walkthrough, wish the PDF could just be injected into the game as a mod. its kinda hard keeping track of main routes and subroutes without it.
Tried using the mod for 0.14 but it only works for main route and it doesnt explain the choices, like why do you need all +dom poínts for Venessa True route?

I kinda wish there was a bit more explanation for what the different stats change, bimbo as an example, what does it affect? and the doctor interest point im not sure what leads to. - all this might just be me though, just wanted to give feedback from my POV. - loving the game

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
YedaGames

Good morning,

Not sure if this is just an issue with the compressed version or not but starting Act2 in the "Codex" script, Liam's called image file does not exist:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: YedaGames

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
im having issues with getting Rebecca to change for the better during my playthroughs, i guess i must have overlooked somthing in the walkthrough, wish the PDF could just be injected into the game as a mod. its kinda hard keeping track of main routes and subroutes without it.
Tried using the mod for 0.14 but it only works for main route and it doesnt explain the choices, like why do you need all +dom poínts for Venessa True route?

I kinda wish there was a bit more explanation for what the different stats change, bimbo as an example, what does it affect? and the doctor interest point im not sure what leads to. - all this might just be me though, just wanted to give feedback from my POV. - loving the game
Rebecca has four different points at which you can make her change, so if one didn't work out, you can count on the latter ones.

You don't need to have any points in order to get on Vanessa's true route initially (you do need them later on where you can switch the routes): all Blake has to do is to tell Vanessa that he's a man during the first date, and later get closure with Iris after the sleepover.

Bimbo route makes Blake dumber, and sluttier, and unlocks various scenes, and choices that wouldn't sit well with non-bimbo Blake.

You need the first type of doc's points in order to unlock the bimbo route in itself, and the second type will be used later for additional scenes with him.
YedaGames

Good morning,

Not sure if this is just an issue with the compressed version or not but starting Act2 in the "Codex" script, Liam's called image file does not exist:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, it's a leftover from the previous version. I deleted — or rather remade — this sprite, and renamed it as well, but forgot to change the codex line going with it. The fix is now in my hotfix folder.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
YedaGames, I'm going to PM you as I'm starting to see a habit of yours in they way you're writing conditionals with mixed operators that likely are NOT giving you the results you may be actually seeking. Rather than make a wall of text post here keep an eye open for a PM and I'll go over a few things that at a minimum will help you insure your conditionals are evaluating in the order you expect when you're mixing conditional operators (and / or).

I need to find a proper stopping point in my current project before I start typing the post so if you'd rather me not bother you then by all means just tell me to piss off as it's not my intent to be presumptuous but only to relay info that might prove helpful. Regards.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.30 star(s) 64 Votes