VN - Ren'Py - Shattered [v0.21] [Yeda Games]

1. T
    4.00 star(s)

Thialf

Review v.0.3:

Not sure why I tried this game, it's not really my scene, but I have to say I'm glad I did.

Story:
    The concept seems quite stereotypical. Androgynous guy, forced to become a maid (with ridiculous uniform), forced to become a sissy, etc.
    But, in this case, the story is surprisingly deep. The dystopian background is well explained and well used. The characters, both the MC and the main side characters are quite deep, convincing, and (if applicable) likeable.

Despite the fact that it's a 0.3, there is plenty of content, you can definately enjoy yourself with it for a couple of hours. There is a submissive gay path, there is also a submissive "something". The overtly gay stuff can be easily avoided, but make no mistake, this game is not about vanilla hetero sex. Even if you avoid same-sex scenes, it's still pretty, well, different. I however found that the story is worth it. And, who knows, maybe the game will include hetero sex at some point in the future, maybe even male MC dom. It seems far away but the story does give some possibilities. Anyway, if you are a hetero male player (like me) you may try not to self-insert...

I think the biggest problem of this game at this point is the consistency. In one scene, you tell your owner about you losing your virginity, in a next scene you are actually losing your virginity. Also at some points, the story alludes to sexual escapades between the MC and Oleg, or between the MC and Jose, neither of those happened in my playthrough. This is quite immersion breaking...

Graphics:
    They consist of a mix of fully rendered scenes (which I think are pretty well done) and scenes where a character sprite (with varying cloths and expressions) is placed over the background. It works well enough, but not as nice to look at when every single scene would be fully rendered. Also there are no animations. Overall, I think it is a good effort, but not absolutely great. No hard feelings, just my opinion.

Conclusion:
    The story is really good, but the inconsistencies in the narrative are a big let down for me. The graphics are good but not great. The context and genre on the other hand are a plus, if nothing else for doing what only very few others do. Overall, 4/5 until the dev can fix the inconstencies, then it may become 5/5

Note: I played the game and wrote this review before reading the thread. Skimming through it made me realise some things about the mentioned inconsistencies, but I don't think I need to review the rating just yet. I don't like walthroughs but maybe it would help here.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

WomenWorshiper

This is a promising game, no doubt.
    >excellent renders
    >captivating story
    >freedom to choose how to behave (a lot of choices)
    >a complex and interesting FEMDOM
    >bonus: nice sissification and gay plot for who likes

Everything in this game is well made.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

aliceee

One of the best game on this site, there are not many ren'py games with tf characters out there, there are some tf characters in WVM or Midlife Crisis, but you don't play as the sissy but as the main male MC, where here you're the MC who becomes sissified.

Pros:
    Plenty of content
    Good looking characters
    Hot MC who gets sissified <3
    MC falls into interesting situations and becomes corrupted
    Great Storyline <3

Cons:
    Not many sex scenes yet, though there are plenty of hot situations

Considering it's only v0,2, I'm really looking forward to future updates, since there is a lot of story content and lewd scenes as of second update <3
  4. P
    4.00 star(s)

popoppl

The story appears constructed well with more attention put into the elements outside the adult content. The renders are of high quality. The game is geared towards a specific genre but one that is underserved in this space. The updates have been of a good size and schedule thus far. I think 4 stars is fair with it only not being a 5 because it doesn't have animations.