orzys

Apr 19, 2018
I really like this game but it is lacking, oddly enough, in the sex scene department.
I was looking forward to the sex scene with the tgirl this update and it was about 2 renders.... So disappointing.
Really most scenes are like that in this game.
Too bad, this game has a ton of potential and covers a lot of niche genres that most games ignore

Reactions: obiwan

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I think you missed the main point of that post; there are a few dominant scenes but they're all traditionally dominant with Blake fucking or getting blown. I mean something like him making someone fuck him until he squirts all over himself, them making them clean him up, that kind of thing. So far him getting penetrated has only been submissive scenes.
No, I understood you completely. The point I was trying to make is that the kind of content you'll get will depend on a character Blake is having sex with. Blake will penetrate some characters, while the others will penetrate him.
I really like this game but it is lacking, oddly enough, in the sex scene department.
I was looking forward to the sex scene with the tgirl this update and it was about 2 renders.... So disappointing.
Really most scenes are like that in this game.
Too bad, this game has a ton of potential and covers a lot of niche genres that most games ignore
I would gladly double the amount of images in the game if it was feasible. Unfortunately rendering one picture on average takes between 2 and 5 hours. Combine that with the fact that I have a regular job myself and can't spend the entire day near the computer, and that I still have to rest sometimes, and you'll get a pretty scarce amount of time. Making 60–80 images per update is an absolute maximum for me right now. Which is why I have a pretty strict method: 5–7 images per major scene and 2–4 per minor one (which includes that scene with Kushari that you've mentioned). It's a VN after all. Text first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rabbid83 and Yuri L

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
kinda a fucked up story... but it's alright... at least it doesn't have a bunch of forced "gay" stuff and can be avoided, good job on giving the "Reader" the choice... Nice job... It's still fucked up though...

orzys

Apr 19, 2018
I would gladly double the amount of images in the game if it was feasible. Unfortunately rendering one picture on average takes between 2 and 5 hours. Combine that with the fact that I have a regular job myself and can't spend the entire day near the computer, and that I still have to rest sometimes, and you'll get a pretty scarce amount of time. Making 60–80 images per update is an absolute maximum for me right now. Which is why I have a pretty strict method: 5–7 images per major scene and 2–4 per minor one (which includes that scene with Kushari that you've mentioned). It's a VN after all. Text first.
I'm not denying that, nor was I complaining. It was just really anticlimactic. Still is a very good game.

RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
YedaGames

Great game. I played through almost all the routes except for Melinda's. I don't like the way she introduces Blake to slave play and impact play.(I'm getting 50 shades vibes - which is bad.)

Aside from that I like Samuel, even if most of the time he acts like a douche I think deep down he might actually care.

About Oleg all I can say is that I want more with that sexy Russian hunk :D (sue me I have a thing for accents). But for the love of...make his route more accessible in the future. The dream sequence is hard to get. And please don't hide it behind Vannesa's route. I don't have anything against lesbians( i have many female friends that swing that way or are bi) but Vannesa's type of overly aggressive flirt just comes of as cringe

Jose: well I like him being a sub for Blake I'd very much like to see where that goes. It would be funny if he actually developed some backbone and turned the tables around for Blake.(or if his way of acting would be just a ploy to get into Blake's pants then to turn from a sub to a more dominant partner, kinda like a switch.)

I'm waiting for the scene/s with the FourthWall please tell me there will be a route for him :D I found his and Blake's interractions funny as hell. I think they will make a good couple.

Jamal: please make him an option. I would like to see someone like him with Blake. I think it would be a good route. He's straight, but curious enough to get a BJ from Blake. He's thoughtful and seems to care. A route where he slowly develops an attachment and later down the line a relationship with Blake would be awesome.

Would like to see more Big Mack. Blake seems to just can't stop thinking about him. Also WE (I ) need a BEAR bring out the husky, scruffy, bearded, muscle, hairy hunk :D
Troy and Claude: well it's just one interaction(so far, I hope more will come in the future) A route were Blake has two strong men behind him would be great. It would be like he's regaining control over his predicament(seeing as the guys have connectio

Last edited:

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I haven't tried the game since the original release about which I posted my impressions on the first page. I urge everyone to give it a try (even players like me who don't like any kinks or fetishes, preferring to go for the normal games). Players who prefer straight content with the bare minimum fetishes should consult the walkthrough and go for the Dominant + Straight choices. Then don't get locked onto any character's route for now because you get less than ideal outcomes.

The reason why I urge everyone to try it is because Blake Blinn (the MC) is the best written protagonist from the many story-heavy VN's I've read here with some extremely well written internal thoughts. Just follow my advice on consulting the walkthrough and you won't be disappointed. Guess I should write a review as well.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
There is also a nice touch to the party. If you are straight you can get girls and if you lean more to gay you can get guys.
The only downside for me is, they refer to you as a sissy and humiliate you so I avoided that sex scene.^^ But that scenes were pretty good made in my opinion.

placebopt

Sep 18, 2017
I've to try the new version. The thing I missed in the previous one was more sex scenes because the story is in the good path.

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
Gonty thanks for the feedback! I'm not gonna give away any spoilers yet, but I can tell you that unfortunately Oleg won't get any action: he is the villain of that story. But he might get very close! Forthwall will absolutely get a sex scene eventually, or even several. Jamal will be a part of Rebecca's events, and as for the rest: stay tuned :)

Is the android version up to date with the 0.4 pc update?
Yep.

Reactions: HorizonD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I discovered the walkthrough and saw that there is a sex scene with Ambrosia. I would totally have missed that.^^
But what Ambrosia said there left me with more questions than answered.
"I lost that stick a long time ago..." What? Does that mean you can transform into a woman or just have a very small penis? A bit confusing there.^^ (And she said she can not cum this way... every woman would go nuts, non stop fucking. lol

YedaGames

Dec 27, 2019
I discovered the walkthrough and saw that there is a sex scene with Ambrosia. I would totally have missed that.^^
But what Ambrosia said there left me with more questions than answered.
"I lost that stick a long time ago..." What? Does that mean you can transform into a woman or just have a very small penis? A bit confusing there.^^ (And she said she can not cum this way... every woman would go nuts, non stop fucking. lol
Ambrosia is not exactly what Blake is about to become, she's more of a personification of his own femininity. In this particular dialogue she refers to the fact that she's 100% woman and thus forgot how to use her penis.

Reactions: HorizonD

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I really liked the gay club with Blake playing Samuel's translator. I'm not into anyone any more manly than Liam, and sometimes not even him, but it was hilarious, I don't have much French but recognised some of what he was saying. And Blake looked really hot in that outfit, it's one of my favourites so far. :love:

Reactions: Glooskabe
4.30 star(s) 68 Votes