VN Ren'Py She Is My Precious [Ep. 3] [Finest Art Productions]

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Are there any wrong answers? Any answers that causes a game over or hurts the relationships? If so, they should have a mod showing the consequences.

• Angry
Reactions: EmoBot

Dororohot

Aug 6, 2020
So what do you think her age is?
I think she can totally fit anywhere from 13 to 18 .But considering her body size,height innocence,no period ,no bush,etc she fits 15 imo .But the dev might strech it to 18 to make it safe.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Ask DEV if this game will or will have any NTR or netorare content?
Finest Art Productions said:
What will be in the game (this is a no-exhaustive list)

[...]

Lesbian
  • Only if you are pursuing more than 2 characters, and you'll have the option to watch/join in.
Group sex
  • This will have MC as the only male.
[...]

What will NOT be in the game (again, this is a no-exhaustive list)
  • Sharing (with other males)
  • Cheating
  • Scat
  • Rape
  • Bestiality
Is there an android version yet?
I don't know if Episode 2 has been ported yet. You can post a request here.

Reactions: Cameronblack1424

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
the main li is good and alright , plot wise is fine too , BUT BIG but please dont ad too many side chars, is like5 or 6 side girls spawing and is only chap 2.

and if no rape , then some hard corruprion route maybe ?
NTR needs all the side characters. We're going to mordor, it requires a party.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
guy what's up with 4/5 star review.. u know what happend right? game become Milk cow.. take 5+year finish..
hope developer be face down to earth, and do it in a right way ,

there is ways where both dev and supporters/fans can be happy, go on relationships by stages ad general lines, but

sex with main love interest/and other 3 or 4 sides that will spawn as always, should be stage 1 ,

made stage 2 anal, pregnancy and maybe preg sex, threesome etc etc etc.

and stage 3 more sex scenes on other places 2 or 4 more side chars , travel , beach, exhibitionism or whatever the plot go , and endings.

DON T DONE fall into the usual pitiful behavior of some developers of delaying main love branch plot for a year, and spawn on each update 2 other side chars without reason , for the sake of it. 4 -5 even 6 side chars shoul be fine BUT By that time the main 1 or 2 should at least had been FETCHED

wwll wishing for the game to go and devolve on a juicy way

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
The story seems interesting but my god has this been written by a human. It sounds totally mising any feelings or emotions. The protagostists have a blank face like robots. Is this the product of an AI because it's quite well written but without any feelings just plain facts.
It's weird and makes me feel uneasy as i was watching some psychopath being a nice guy but devoid of emotions.
It's written like the annual financial report of a company, detailed and effective but not really funny!!
This is the exact reason why it's so weird for me that this game's got such a high rating. The dialogues are pretty stiff and robotic even for a non-native speaker like me, and the interactions between characters are a bit forced.

Aug 31, 2020
I don't know why, but this game intrigues me. plus it's a sandbox so perfect. but I'm afraid that the updates will be late and that it will be abandoned along the way. At the moment I only come across this, and I'm having trouble. support creators yes, but to create, not to wait too long ^^'

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022
Aug 22, 2021
I don't know why, but this game intrigues me. plus it's a sandbox so perfect. but I'm afraid that the updates will be late and that it will be abandoned along the way. At the moment I only come across this, and I'm having trouble. support creators yes, but to create, not to wait too long ^^'
It's not sandbox.
Dev notes:
Mechanics: Some roaming mechanics could be added in the future, if the situation is right. Until then it will be a normal vn. I plan to add progress tracking, galleries and other things in the coming episode.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes