VN Ren'Py She Is My Precious [Ep. 3] [Finest Art Productions]

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes
Jan 28, 2019
So, yeар NTR. Where did Emily go? Because if she's become the heroine of a typical NTR/corruption story off-screen, then since she's clearly the mc's love interest, the game needs the NTR tag. However, if there is and was no other dick near her other than the mc's dick, it's fine. So clarification is needed, otherwise it should be tagged NTR.
Personally, I as many others as I think, have great difficulty playing this game knowing that one of the most important women in the mc's life at the moment may be participating in an interracial orgy behind the mc's back, or sucking off old landlord to delay paying rent.
So. not playing the game until Emily's purity status is clear.
MC and Emily were in an orphanage. Emily got adopted. She later ran away (supposedly/we hope) from the adopted family.
She might not be a love interest. She might come back into the story later.
Either way, you're making huge, and utterly wild assumptions about her.

Nothing about the tone of the game, thus far, suggests NTR to me. The story seems to be about your daughter, and hopefully finding Emily.

We're supposed to be concerned about whether she actually ran away, or if something happened to her (she might not even be alive), and you're worried she's being spitroasted by black cock.

I mean, I despise NTR in games (especially when it is forced and not a choice we can pursue or not), but your fear that someone else has fucked her seems wildly disproportionate to anything even tangentially suggested in game. Especially when the tone of the game pushes us to be concerned about her wellbeing, not as to whether she's being gangbanged behind our backs.

gjrfgjrf

Aug 30, 2023
MC and Emily were in an orphanage. Emily got adopted. She later ran away (supposedly/we hope) from the adopted family.
She might not be a love interest. She might come back into the story later.
Either way, you're making huge, and utterly wild assumptions about her.

Nothing about the tone of the game, thus far, suggests NTR to me. The story seems to be about your daughter, and hopefully finding Emily.

We're supposed to be concerned about whether she actually ran away, or if something happened to her (she might not even be alive), and you're worried she's being spitroasted by black cock.

I mean, I despise NTR in games (especially when it is forced and not a choice we can pursue or not), but your fear that someone else has fucked her seems wildly disproportionate to anything even tangentially suggested in game. Especially when the tone of the game pushes us to be concerned about her wellbeing, not as to whether she's being gangbanged behind our backs.
Well, the thing is, why play a game where one of the love interests can hypothetically participate in an interracial orgy, touch other men's dicks, and so on, when you can play a game where that absolutely does't happen?

dmmt

May 8, 2020
... the love interests can hypothetically participate in an interracial orgy, touch other men's dicks, and so on,...

none of that has happened in this game either. I havent seen any indication that such things even COULD happen. Where are you getting your leaps and bounds? Nothing so far in this game, indicates ANY of what you are opposed to anyway.

gjrfgjrf

Aug 30, 2023
none of that has happened in this game either. I havent seen any indication that such things even COULD happen. Where are you getting your leaps and bounds? Nothing so far in this game, indicates ANY of what you are opposed to anyway.
The truth is that there is also nothing to indicate that such has not or is not happening. Emily isn't there, nothing is known about her life, so who knows, maybe after breaking up with the mc she became like the heroine of that infamous manga "Henshin " and that's why she sent her daughter away from her so she wouldn't repeat her fate.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
The truth is that there is also nothing to indicate that such has not or is not happening. Emily isn't there, nothing is known about her life, so who knows, maybe after breaking up with the mc she became like the heroine of that infamous manga "Henshin " and that's why she sent her daughter away from her so she wouldn't repeat her fate.
Sure. She might also have had total plastic surgery and is now running for president under the name "Donald Trump".
Same probability.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Sure. She might also have had total plastic surgery and is now running for president under the name "Donald Trump".
Same probability.
nah the former scenario is far more likely then the stuff you made up, but i would prefer your version over the former scenario

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
So I'm gonna throw my .02 cents out; but what the absolute fuck is this train-wreck of a travesty of writing? Why is the MC acting like his job loss is 'oh no just a slap on the wrist' and even MORE to the point; his 'daughter' whom just happens to be sitting at the beach, no papers, no evidence to back anything up aside from "oh hi you're my dad, take me with you" "okay." has me tilting my head like 'huh?'

Reactions: Deamate

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
So I'm gonna throw my .02 cents out; but what the absolute fuck is this train-wreck of a travesty of writing? Why is the MC acting like his job loss is 'oh no just a slap on the wrist' and even MORE to the point; his 'daughter' whom just happens to be sitting at the beach, no papers, no evidence to back anything up aside from "oh hi you're my dad, take me with you" "okay." has me tilting my head like 'huh?'
The game visually is very good, but the dialogue and story need a lot of improvement. Hopefully someone can proofread or improve the dialogue in the future updates.

Jan 28, 2019
Not unfair points, but I think they're addressable.
Job is simple. I think (though narration/story/dialog/exposition needs to make it clearer) that MC had a decent amount of money. Short term, especially, losing the job doesn't matter, because MC can afford things just fine.
Also, as the firing was unjust, one thing conveyed in the story was that the company could have a lawsuit on their hands, and one that is monstrously lopsided against them. Planning for the future, MC could be banking on that.
He also has a skillset that means finding another job won't be difficult.
So, if you have plenty of money to live on comfortably for a time, skills to find another job when you want, and legal action you could be a part of in your likely near future, there is no need to let yourself be overly stressed by events.

That is, quite admittedly, me reading between the lines, but not such a stretch that it pulled me from the game at all.

The second is easier. He met her at the day, time, and place he annually looked for her mother. She couldn't have known to look for him there and then without knowing who he was, and what he was looking for there. That means, even if not MC's daughter, she has some connection to Emily.
Add to that her age seems to line up with what would be expected, and MC's flashback in the beginning of the game to give us (admittedly meta) reason to believe she was pregnant, and she has another point in her favor.
She also looks a great deal like Emily, from what we could see and what MC says.

Lastly, when he took her to the doctor appointment, a DNA test was done, which means when MC gets the results, he'll have confirmation one way of the other. Which means even if we feel he believed too easily, we'll be given something concrete in game that affirms things.

Oh, almost forgot. Charlie, who seems to either be a PI or a cop, is also looking into this.
So, while MC may seem to accept it too easily, he is also looking for absolute proof. We, as players, aren't being asked to merely hand-wave it all away.

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
The plot is odd but we'll see where it goes, I wouldn't mind checking out a future version.
The game doesn't seem to know who is talking at times, they should definitely fix that before moving forward and forgetting about the earlier versions.
I agree the MC accepted the girl is his daughter way too easily, if I met a girl that told me I was her dad, I would be asking a lot more questions. I also wish there was an option to let her choose her own name.
But my biggest problem with the game is that Eileen didn't get fucked the way she deserves, you can't go to bed with a woman like that and just sleep, that should be illegal.

Reactions: poeorfkd404

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The plot is odd but we'll see where it goes, I wouldn't mind checking out a future version.
The game doesn't seem to know who is talking at times, they should definitely fix that before moving forward and forgetting about the earlier versions.
I agree the MC accepted the girl is his daughter way too easily, if I met a girl that told me I was her dad, I would be asking a lot more questions. I also wish there was an option to let her choose her own name.
But my biggest problem with the game is that Eileen didn't get fucked the way she deserves, you can't go to bed with a woman like that and just sleep, that should be illegal.
I mean it's an AVN you can't expect 100% realism. It would make sense for the mc to ask a lot more questions and to be more hesitant, but the game already seems like it will take the slow burn approach, we don't need more things to slow down the progress.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
In big lines the story is interesting, in detailed lines the story could use a bit more emotion and details. It feels there are gaps and loss of emotion in the conversations. The characters on it own are very cute and well done, so are the renders. But i'm still wanting to see more, I want to find out what happened to Emily and if the girl is really his daughter and how it all will evolve in matters of his love life.

Sep 12, 2023
Will the synopsis tell us what the story's actually about?
Gist of it is MC knocks up his hs gf and never sees her again, 13-15 or so years later (based on her tit size, still in school and the fact that she hasn't had a period yet, apparently a late bloomer) he finds his resulting daughter instead while still hunting for the gf at their meet spot (not known for certain yet but prob murdered by psycho foster parents imo). There's several other similar f/d AVNs. Meeting Her, Our Fate (abandoned), Reclaiming The Lost to name a few come to mind.

Last edited:

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Gist of it is MC knocks up his hs gf and never sees her again, 13-15 or so years later (based on her tit size and the fact that she hasn't had a period yet, apparently a late bloomer) he finds his resulting daughter instead while still hunting for the gf at their meet spot (not known for certain yet but prob murdered by psycho foster parents imo).
Yep, played first and last episodes and it's actually pretty good. But like many projects the game would be very well served by an overview that sells players on the story's hook and not just platitudes.

Sep 12, 2023
Looks good. Hope this will be one that gets finished though.
Call me cyncical but these days I assume all new releases will be abandoned (and probably right 90%+ of the time, it's why I quit giving money to unfinished games and AVNs), as very few devs do this for pure fun but cash. And, well, $0 on SS and $107/mo on Patreon doesn't instill much hope (not to mention it probably won't last long on Patreon anyway, bullshit content restrictions and all).

Reactions: blastwave2k
4.50 star(s) 17 Votes