VN Ren'Py She Is My Precious [Ep. 3] [Finest Art Productions]

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Lacri

Oct 5, 2017
This is really nice. Especially love the daughter and Alecia but i like everyone, which is rare.
Subscribed on Patreon as a bit of an incentive to keep up the good work.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is basically a kinetic novel with the illussion of choices, I was to lazy to unren the script but would bet it doesn't even use variables.
If you choose the option to not compliment the outfit before this the mc just says he wouldn't say that and compliments her anyways.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
It is basically a kinetic novel with the illussion of choices, I was to lazy to unren the script but would bet it doesn't even use variables.
If you choose the option to not compliment the outfit before this the mc just says he wouldn't say that and compliments her anyways.
It does use variables. No need to unren, just use the URM, there you can see all variables. There is some point system and it seems, that some flags get set, maybe for the future.

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
I think it is a VN? might be choice matter tho, suggest to add back the tag so that people want to get rid of "sandbox" will not skip this game.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Yes, every girl has her own variable (Maya_p, Alecia_p, Sophie_p, Eileen_p, Carla_p, and D_p).
But as for the scenes in the shop, yudas51 is right: your choices do not matter.
I think it is a VN? might be choice matter tho, suggest to add back the tag so that people want to get rid of "sandbox" will not skip this game.
It is a VN. I don't know who added the sandbox tag, I don't remember it was there yesterday.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
She Is View attachment 2890932 [Ep.1] [Finest Art Productions] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 760 MB / 139 MB - SheIsMyPrecious-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 755 MB / 133 MB - SheIsMyPrecious-0.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~18,3% of the original size, image/video quality: 95%(jpg80%)/original

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Smeagol yep!

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Wouldn't it be hot if Carla is sexually involved with the daughter?
No, it would not. Not every game needs to shove lesbian or bi character(s) between MC and LI simply because "optional content" or use that as an excuse to form "harem" because that is not how that works.
Not everyone finds it "hot" nor attractive in any way, it can even be considered ntr in some cases depending how it is executed.

I just hope dev sticks with his vision and not pull horseshit like that down the line.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes