VN Ren'Py She Is My Precious [Ep. 3] [Finest Art Productions]

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
@ Finest Art Production: Please add it to your page 1 as an "Extra"
Click the Report link in the OP. A mod will add a link to your translation.
Afaik the dev doesn't even have an account here (and anyway, he cannot edit the original post), but you can contact them on itch.io.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I asked the Dev for info about Harem/Ntr/Sharing and this is his answer.

View attachment 2893028
In short, without Harem but also without ntr, cruel but fair.

Thanks for asking the hard questions, and hopefully if he "changes his mind" with the ntr it's an "extra" like some devs (not ideal, but at least it doesn't spoil the story):whistle:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK, first the fuck is normanculture or whatever.

Not a bad start, the daughter is super cute, and I like being able to name her, the quality is very good.

BobDohl

Jul 9, 2017
I like the overall story, but its not hitting like it should. Clearly you are going for a very emotional story, but it's making feel nothing. Emily background is rushed, why is she so important? Maybe something shared they experienced from the Orphanage. When he meets his daughter, they exchange words but no emotion. If it's on purpose with Daughter, I need to see her not trusting or unable to trust or be damaged, otherwise hugging and or crying is a possbility. MC doesn't seem to be able to convey how he feels about the daughter, or the situation, at all, where the internal dialogue needs to happen.

E.g.: (No quotes) Oh my god finally a clue where Emily may be, years without anything and finally I have hope
Oh my god what am I thinking I now have a daughter and my reaction is ignore her and run off to find her mom? What's wrong with me?
Jesus she looks just like Emily all those years ago

Reactions: EmoBot

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Now why is it that in a game like this where a man suddenly finds out he's the father of a young woman.... And the thought of a paternity test never crosses his mind?
What I'd love to see and am gonna suggest here, is the possibility of doing a paternity test during the check up that's gonna follow in the next update. Because if it were me, I would instantly do a paternity test.

One more thing I need to adress is the fact that we gave her a new name and she told us her old one, but if I roll back and name her the same as her old name, I would've expected some other name or her saying this is her old name and we should use another one.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Will the synopsis tell us what the story's actually about?
Literaly just saw the beach begining scene, so, i'm probally wrong, but, feels like these kind of novels who MC make a girl pregnant and he found a daughter later in the story

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Literaly just saw the beach begining scene, so, i'm probally wrong, but, feels like these kind of novels who MC make a girl pregnant and he found a daughter later in the story
It is, yeah. With some added intrigue about the circumstances around the mother's disappearance. Honestly pretty good so far both in concept and execution. Dev would immensely benefit himself if people could get an idea of that plot in the overview.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I think that you should rewrite the dialogue up until the girls you tutor arrives as it felt kinda awkward, but other than that I really love the game, it got me pretty emotional in the last 15 or so minutes too.

Anyways, here's some screenshots for episode one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
Maybe not all, but it has to be 8 out of 10 at least. Honestly it's just expected...like seeing black clouds coming in, you know it's going to be a big storm, but maybe where you are it'll just sprinkle with some rain, and the next town over gets hammered...you see a blonde, you know it'll be an easy score but are you going to visit the Dr next week because it burns when you piss, or are you going to dodge a bullet.
"Tell me you're an incel, without telling me you're an incel."

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
definitely "She's my precious"! Beautiful renders, a bit intriguing story, looks great dev, keep it up

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
the last weekly devlog is missing, hope this isn't a sign of abandonment.
Wouldn't be the first game getting that tag on v0.1

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes